Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssssss how do you tell if a baby is kind? Is #bekond visible in their eyes? Is kindness something that is a physical attribute now?

Who thinks the big pergola reveal is imminent?! I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself. Might get a portion of chips and ssssavelooooyyy for us all to share.
Kind babies always have pointy fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For a swing it’s not going to be able to swing very much is it BECAUSE YOU STUCK IT IN FRONT OF A WOODEN BEAM. 😩

61900E45-0CD6-4444-9E26-AE6E9EAD46DD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Kind babies always have pointy fingers.
Sorry but that kid could grow up to be a right prick or a druggie or whatever. She not right in the head so it will definatly have some sort of disorder coz she will rub off on him not being able to make mess or play or get all hes toys out constant camera in face. Blatenly Favourites the dog over him. It will all back fire one day.

Reactions: 5
Oh thank God, all is well, I can sleep well tonight knowing that the chair is finally up! Complete with fake ‘foalitch’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

And also a big well done on her achievement of making a potentially lovely garden into a grotty pub beer garden complete with socially distanced seating and gloomy corner bat cave...she could have at least got cream, or white for the roof so it wasn’t sooo dark, and sooo grey! How depressing!

Reactions: 20
fans don’t actually cool dogs down like they do humans. So I hope he has some water and access to somewhere he can cool down properly poor thing. I’d message her but I’d be blocked so if you’re reading this mrs hinch please check how to look after dogs properly in hot weather
Yes exactly water and a cooling mat would have been better you would think she would.have one with all the money they get fed

Reactions: 5
Over 60 quids worth of cushion on one swing, but it's ok guuuyyzzzzzz because she got the swing for peanuts as an ebayer!

Also, she said that she wasn't going to hang her 1970s throw back macrame plant thing on the neighbours tree...

Reactions: 15
All that money them pair of dickheads have and they cant get the mutt a cooling Matt? Instead it's got a Dyson fan on him which she was most likely gifted. They ain't no better than scroungers.

Looks like crappy cheap tar pooling
Has she honestly hung her 1970’s knitted plant holders onto next door’s tree?? 😂😂😂
What a cheeky bint! She said originally she was going to move them off the trees and that was just to get an idea she clearly has no intention of putting them anywhere else though does she

Reactions: 12
What a cheeky bint! She said originally she was going to move them off the trees and that was just to get an idea she clearly has no intention of putting them anywhere else though does she
Yes I see her say that.. but then again she is a compulsive liar

Reactions: 9
Hate to stick up for her but I don't think she particularly looks skinny in those photos today? She's very slim and obviously the camera does add a few pounds but the back shot of her she looks a healthy weight imo. I realise she may have looked thinner in person though.

Her hair looks so much better short though, long hair does her no favours!
I bought that dress long before she did to wear as a maternity one as it billows out quite a lot

Reactions: 3
I genuinely do not understand the outdoor mirror. Whats the point? I think it looks tacky as tit. It's definitely not for Ronnie to gawp at himself as everything in that area is so unsuitable for a toddler its unreal. Why not make him a nice area instead, she could of had an amazing slide and playhouse wooden playset for the money she has spent on a wooden frame with fabric roof that will hold water. Just to indulge herself.

Reactions: 17
Her sink is all scratched already, great cleaning there. Theres a frikking pandemic going on, she is a cleaning account her content should /could be full of cleaning things after being out, what precautions to take while out, what hand sanatizer to use for her, what does she do when they're out & the baby is touching things, how she's getting on with her mask, where did she get her mask, any amount of things but no shes scratching her sink, hoovering her cupboards & using a plastic sheet as a roof... ffs soph sort yourself out it's meant to be a cleaning account not life with the hinchs! And hair extensions look shite & get Mr inch a bigger pair of shorts I'm embrassed for him... Rant over, I feel so much better letting that out haha

Reactions: 31
Why didn’t she just buy a bloody summer house is she wants a roof on the pergola? A pergola is supposed to be open. With pretty climbing plants across the top If you are good in the garden. She’s essentially got a grey tarpaulin going over the top
My thoughts exactly. Why put. Roof on it. So stupid 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely do not understand the outdoor mirror. Whats the point? I think it looks tacky as tit. It's definitely not for Ronnie to gawp at himself as everything in that area is so unsuitable for a toddler its unreal. Why not make him a nice area instead, she could of had an amazing slide and playhouse wooden playset for the money she has spent on a wooden frame with fabric roof that will hold water. Just to indulge herself.
My thoughts exactly.. he could have had a banging play area.. all for the gram tho isint it and to be flashy surely it must be so draining living like that 🙄🤔

The pergola set-up doesn’t really look great for a country where it basically pisses it down 360 days of the year? I don’t get it. If she wants to keep any of that stuff nice she’ll need to store 99% of it in her garage for the majority of the year? Despite her weird cover thing, it’ll just take a bit of that joyous sideways drizzle we all love so much and the whole get up will be damp and covered in leaves/bird poop etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.