Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she will cram some more in, don't you worry about that! More junk than Mr Trebus (I wonder how many Tattlers will get that reference 🤣)
I used to call my daughter Mr Trebus because she used to pick up so much crap and put it in her pockets when we went out on walks. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She never stops spending does she? It’s like a daily addiction - showcasing what she’s bought or ordered.

Reactions: 26
Oh thank God, all is well, I can sleep well tonight knowing that the chair is finally up! Complete with fake ‘foalitch’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

And also a big well done on her achievement of making a potentially lovely garden into a grotty pub beer garden complete with socially distanced seating and gloomy corner bat cave...she could have at least got cream, or white for the roof so it wasn’t sooo dark, and sooo grey! How depressing!
I know thank duck the crappy pergola is up.. now she can shut up going on and on and on and on about the piece of tit. The cloth pergola and cushions will all.smell lovely in a few months when the rain and bird tit has made it all.mouldly and stinking 🤣

She never stops spending does she? It’s like a daily addiction - showcasing what she’s bought or ordered.
Mental 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she honestly hung her 1970’s knitted plant holders onto next door’s tree?? 😂😂😂
And attached a mirror to their fence. The boundaries aren't in her garden lol half my fence is mine where the posts face in my garden & the other half is my neighbours as the posts are in hers.

Wonder if she asked permission to paint and hang crap on their fence

Reactions: 4
I still keep wondering how she’s going to cope when October comes and it’s dark early, weather is rubbish and Ronnieblessim is full of beans charging around that house 👀

Reactions: 23
She never even stopped during lockdown either, she just kept pretending that it was things she'd ordered ages ago that had only just turned up, or had been put away in the garage and she'd forgotten about them 🤣 the bleeping lies that woman tells!

Reactions: 18
Imagine having all that dosh in the middle of a pandemic that you can go out and buy pointless tat for your tacky garden and house, order loads of tat from Ebay and get your garden renovated too. Can't relate 🤪🤪

Reactions: 13
Oh wow her garden has more furniture than IKEA! I've seen some gorgeous garden spaces on instagram but hers is the worst she's made that space look cheap, nasty and cluttered 😶

I hope he ends up being into Slipknot and Metallica and similar music when he’s older. And because she’s spoiled him so much, he’ll play it at full volume and there’ll be feck all she can do about it.
Exactly this! My Mum is a total clean freak, like proper stepford wife material. The house is always pristine, she is always immaculate, she won’t answer the door to the window cleaner without a full face of makeup and I spent the first 5 years of my life dressed like a doll out of a box. I got into metal when I was 12, I’m 42 now and I’m sitting in the garden in ripped denim shorts and Dr Martens listening to Kerrang! My Mum has gone through the stage where she wouldn’t be seen in public with me and has now accepted that it’s not a phase and I’m not going to grow out of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s worked for B&M for ages they had the cut outs of her in the stores and she said she would work a shift on the checkout. It never happened like the book tour never happened she’s full of lies.

Edited to add there’s some stories in her highlights of her and tracefromtheloft in B&M giggling and manlaughing about crap
Those cut outs where from P & G I work for a store that isn't B & M and we had them too. Back in the day when she first started she was getting 5k everytime she mentioned B & M

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Soph , your sunshade is too small and the HOUSEPLANTS ( satin pothos ) you’ve put either side of your new mirror will die outside. Try variegated ivy ( you can thank me later’s !)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I I feel that tarpaulin doesn’t fit either. Looks too narrow for the space 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely do not understand the outdoor mirror. Whats the point? I think it looks tacky as tit. It's definitely not for Ronnie to gawp at himself as everything in that area is so unsuitable for a toddler its unreal. Why not make him a nice area instead, she could of had an amazing slide and playhouse wooden playset for the money she has spent on a wooden frame with fabric roof that will hold water. Just to indulge herself.
couldnt agree more! She could of had a lovely colourful (lol) picket fence with a wee gate like his own little park! Any kid would loose their tit seeing that but no no let’s get something for ME and ME only!!! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand why she gets a haircut and it looks so good on her, her hair looked healthy and nice. So updated and modern. Then she puts back in the ratty extensions. I just don't get it

How could you forget? 🤣 Day 1: so I've been thinking about knocking through here. Day 2: Jaymeeee's had a bloke round to talk about knocking it through. Day 3: we're off to Disney and the builders are in while we're away 😂😂😂
This absolutely enraged me at the time, but I didn’t even know Tattle existed then so I had nowhere to rant about it! 😂 The whole thing was absolutely ridiculous! She has a highlight on her page referring to it as ‘drive thru’, as if it was just a case of knocking a hole in the wall. In actual fact she had highly expensive looking brand new kitchen put in! They’d quite clearly been planning it for a long time, and expecting her followers to believe it had all come together in the space of a few days was a complete insult to their intelligence!

So glad I’ve finally got that off my chest! 😂😂😂

Does she know birds can fly into garden mirrors and damage themselves or end up dead? As she was such a lover of birds I’m sure she’d know right? 🙄

Reactions: 13
Just saw that she's put a mirror up in her can'tbelievethisismygardenguyzzzzz. Was there not a warning from the fire brigade about sun reflections starting fires? Surely as an influencer she needs to take caution with things she's putting up, incase her sheep copy her??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.