Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who uses a tumble drier in this weather? Just another example of how out of touch with real life and real people she is. The majority of us can't afford to have the tumble drier on as they use up so much electricity. Let's not forget she's so relatable though GUYZZ
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Although a guy in work told me last week his tumble dryer was broke and the wife was in an awful mood over it. I said eh it’s the summer, don’t you dry your clothes outside??? no was the answer, never 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. Who would let him have his first steps on concrete? And vestlife didn’t even acknowledge him. What a set up? The first steps she recorded were obviously not insta perfect 🙄
Exactly. Jesus imagine the bruise if little Mans fell on his face like most kids do when they first walk. And the Dad with his back to him... these bleeping people make me livid

One of the reasons she always has someone monitoring comments on all her posts is to ensure she removes bot posts that are not appropriate for insta i.e. "see my sexy vids" she has so many bots it must be a big job...

P.s. that rug is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
That rug looks like someone sprayed a bottle of bleach on it.
It really doesn't look as expensive as its price tag. Christ on a bike, normal families wouldn't spend £4000 flooring thier entire house, nevermind for just a rug.
Relatable my arse. ATV

Reactions: 13
Was the rug discounted because it's damaged?
It looks like she's tried to clean it and ruined half of it

I don’t believe for one single second he took his first steps today (plus we’re weeks behind on pre recorded) you dont just let your baby take their first steps on a cold hard patio in case they crack their head open generally 🙄

The be kind is minipilation she must be about to flog something a pre order book swipe ups due guyyssss don’t be mean to Ron buy my book!!!!

Reactions: 14
Brill for her son taking first steps magical moment
Only thing I will say is if that was his first steps why have his dad with his back to him unaware he is walking. Record your video for instagram another day as his father he deserves to see the first steps as well as her

Oh and last thing CONCRETE are you mad woman!

Reactions: 11
I'm actually quite scared of Hinchers 😬🤢
Is that second one in SOMEONE ELSE’S HOUSE????? Jesus imagine what your family/ friends must think popping round and seeing you’ve put framed photos up of a wannabe Z list “celeb” that you’ve never met 😳 second hand embarrassment is through the roof right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The development thing is because she addresses “nasty troll comments” about him being slow I bet!!! Lots of made up BS to get people buying and feeling sorry for her and buying more swipe ups coz our Soph she deserves it.

Reactions: 10
I’ll call bingo on seeing it this week then.
Oooh I’d LOVE to get a bingo...go on Soph, show us the washing line didn’t go to the dump!

I've been following Hinch threads on here for a while, but never actually commented. I don't believe for a moment those were R's 4 actual first steps... everything she does is posed beyond belief, she doesn't show anything develop organically. I don't think R is treated any differently, he's going to have his life aired and manipulated for the gram until he's old enough to tell her to pack it in!!

Also, maybe it's just me, but what the duck is the point in the pergola?? I'm up north and I just feel like 90% of the time, the weather is shite and it would just be a major waste of time? As everyone else said, maybe a lovely play space for R or even a cosy outhouse seeing as money is no issue. But no, a bleeping pergola... What's next? Her own vineyard? She bores me
Oh god, don’t give her more content ideas...can you imagine Vin Du Hinch 🍷

“I just love IT guyzzzzz....” swipe up to buy Castle Greyskull Merlot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck just puts their other halfs undercrackers in the dryer with nothing else? I use my dryer in winter but I chuck my husband's undercrackers in with other clothes, not just on their own. Talk about her having money to burn.
She scared his skiddies are still mushed on them and doesn't want her knickers being swished about with them or sumat?! 🤢💩💩💩
Or she embarrassed her neighbours will we his skiddy infested boxers?!!!
Gorgeous weather out there yet she never pegs her washing out on the line but would rather peg her beloved cloffs out instead?
She's on a bleeping different planet this one. 🙄

If you don't want the neighbours to pap Vesties undercrackers then put then on the airer love, no need for the dryer to be us
View attachment 200892

Reactions: 6
Are those the £300 sunglasses she was wearing yesterday on the boat? Wonder if she posted it to show she’s had them a long time
looks like she’s always had expensive taste. Her throwback pics of her engagement ring is resting on a Chanel boy bag

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That rug is an absolute horror and to think she paid about £4,000 for it in a time where coming out of Covid most people have duck all spare cash to flash about. And who pays that much for a rug when they have a toddler??? If she ever lets him out of that highchair let's hope he chucks one of her disgusting dinners all over it.
I hope that Henry comes trotting in from the garden one day after having a poo, & drags his arse across it leaving a giant skid mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck OFF was that his first steps. On concrete to start with, vest life not even looking and what she just happens to have the phone on record. I knew you were thick love but this is just taking the piss now. You are the biggest load of FAKE i have ever come across. Oh and your grid post is looking out of sorts. Not very IG perfect. What a crock of tit she is

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.