Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way they were Ronnie’s first steps, why wasn’t vest kneeling down encouraging him? Why was he on concrete & not on soft flooring? I have so many questions, her lies are just getting worse, why can’t her adoring fans see through her?
Because they are blinded by her! She does not care one jot about them at all! It’s all so false and I do think they’re trying to wring our every last drop of cash that they can, the new company she’s working for are obviously scrapping the bottom of the barrel, she’s not relatable at all!

Reactions: 7
I CANNOT WAIT until Ronnie is really confidently walking. Hinch will be losing her mind having to baby proof everything tehehehheehehehhee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My new rug guys & guess what ............. I just Love IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT
I'm surprised any of them can see where they are going in that house, its all the same colour!! She loves it cos it matches the sofas 😷 add a bit of colour!! Poor kids only going to know grey!!!

Reactions: 2
As if you'd clean your garage door with a brand new white cloth 😂, actually I'll rephrase that ......as if you'd clean your garage door.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nails are back on for today’s random cleaning but didn’t have them on last night for Ronnies ‘first steps’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
been lurking here for a while and Hinch is really starting to get on my tits!! These threads have opened my eyes to an absolute tit show!

Reactions: 26
I'm surprised any of them can see where they are going in that house, its all the same colour!! She loves it cos it matches the sofas 😷 add a bit of colour!! Poor kids only going to know grey!!!
When she said "I was worried it wouldn't go but it brings it all together" how would it not go? It's bleeping grey, like every other bastard thing in your dull little palace!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was meant to post this yesterday and someone may have already said, but I feel like she’s had a talking to from her management. Yesterday she seemed like she was trying to be relatable and more engaging, and choosing not to montage her things - examples showing an egg had dropped on the work surface, actually cleaning things and showing what’s been cleaned. Just a thought?

Reactions: 5
I have two words to describe her
Con artis
Makes me mad
I sent her a message and she replied with ALV and asked why I was obsessed with her and told me in other words too run along and tell people (tattle)
She really is a cheeky nasty cow.

Reactions: 3
I'm waiting for the crying video people are so cruel blah blah. People will criticise because he's on concrete and his dad has his back to him. Has she recorded the video to show his first steps or manipulation because you wouldn't post a video and then say please no nasty comments.

And hinch if you're so worried about what people say about your son read the comments on his pictures they're the disturbing comments aunties and uncles loved alarm bells would be blasting in my head

Reactions: 3
What’s with the sexy hand cleaning?! 🙄
Someone’s having a wank to her stories I’d bet lol! On a bloggers thread, the selling of really smelly shoes is a thing! Pissy knickers too lol, on eBay. So I don’t think I’d be wrong in My thinking Lol grim

Reactions: 1
One million books in total but over 3 million followers 🤨 can bots not read?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to have a picture with the dog to celebrate this momentous occasion. 🙄

Reactions: 5
So just seen this morning. Zoph has made Over £9 million off of this is me!! How brainwashed can these simpletons be!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.