Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are engagement moons a thing?!
I guess they are when the proposal involves a helicopter. She's never really been the shy and retiring type, there's always a big fuss with her at the centre.

Kind of mirrors their business strategy, a big fuss with her at the centre :unsure:

Reactions: 26
Those are not the nails that Tracey done on the video, those are french manicure and the ones she had done were pale pink. Another pre record. Just watched to the end and I’m sure she said to Jamie I can’t get them done yet. Wtf she is such a knob
What’s her ballon in the background for?

Reactions: 3
It’s so strange watching a woman pretend things are in real time when it’s not 😂

She had pre recorded for every weather forecast hence she said earlier she will see what happens with the weather aka what to choose and then was like ohhh shorts and T-shirt footage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Blimey - the smallest of those rugs at 114cm x 175cm is £699!!! And they go up to £4,299!! FFS - so relatable! (Looks motheaten to me!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
A bleeping engagement moon to the SEYCHELLES. Why do all these average working mums think she’s relatable I DONT GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Why doesn’t she ever show her face? When she was making Ronnie giggle it’s like she wants to hide her face at all times. SS is so open and seems So natural And we see her face all the time

Reactions: 29
Those are not the nails that Tracey done on the video, those are french manicure and the ones she had done were pale pink. Another pre record. Just watched to the end and I’m sure she said to Jamie I can’t get them done yet. Wtf she is such a knob
Anyone else notice she's slipping in mild swears here and there? She never, ever used to say anything vaguely resembling a swear word, now she says she "bloody loves" things and used "crap" here. Is this the new management trying to crack her Mary Poppins persona?

Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice she's slipping in mild swears here and there? She never, ever used to say anything vaguely resembling a swear word, now she says she "bloody loves" things and used "crap" here. Is this the new management trying to crack her Mary Poppins persona?
Her intonation is better too-how did this happen overnight?

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she ever show her face? When she was making Ronnie giggle it’s like she wants to hide her face at all times. SS is so open and seems So natural And we see her face all the time
To be fair, a good few of her posts where she's been playing with Ronnie have shown her ignoring him and gazing lovingly at herself into the camera to make sure it's pointing at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she say she can't have her nails done yet? Nail techs have been able to work for a good few weeks now. I've had mine done twice since they reopened 🤔

Reactions: 39
I guess they are when the proposal involves a helicopter. She's never really been the shy and retiring type, there's always a big fuss with her at the centre.

Kind of mirrors their business strategy, a big fuss with her at the centre :unsure:
Whaaaaattt?? How did I not know this? Pleaseeee fill me in!! X

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.