Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expensive rug, expensive holidays and the pergoooooala, I just wish she wasn’t as tone deaf as she is considering what’s going on in the world. Considering her minions and new found fondness for cooking (I still bet she will launch a weaning cookbook), she could easily launch a successful appeal for raising money for a food bank or food charity or whatnot.
But I guess that’s not benefiting her directly, so why would she bother 😢

Reactions: 29
What, in the name of all that's holy, did she give that poor child for lunch today? It said on the board it was a stir fry? It looked nothing like any stir fry I have ever eaten but it definitely looked like something my cat sicked up. Utterly revolting, I really feel for her poor kid having to eat that absolute shite every day.
I’m not a Mum so I might be wrong but is that not an awful lot of food (if you can call it that 😝) to give a small Child for it’s lunch? Should he not be using a wee child’s fork and have different textures to try?
I also wouldn’t want to be the one changing his Nappy after Cauli Rice or whatever that muck is 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Why doesn’t she ever show her face? When she was making Ronnie giggle it’s like she wants to hide her face at all times. SS is so open and seems So natural And we see her face all the time
That's a reply to us. Its been said on here several times that normally when she films moments like that, as you do, she is not paying attention to Mini Vest and is just pouting and posing at the camera. Either way it just looks fake.

Reactions: 11
It's CENTER PARCS Soph, not CENTRE.. Thick as. Bugboys certainly very odd looking isn't he!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Who gets bingo on the Shark coming out of retirement? Although it is only her handheld one again. She hasn’t marked it as an ad either so maybe they aren’t bothering with her any more!
It’s probably because she keeps calling it a Hoover!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jamie's bug eyes 🤣

She looks like a different person in every pic 🙄🙄🙄

Are engagement moons a thing?!
So what on earth happened between June 2016 and July 2017 her face changed! She can deny work to herself all she likes but the pictures speak volumes 😳 she's lying if she said she's had nothing done...quite clear you have hun unless you wake up one morning looking like Barbie!

Engagement moons are a thing when your a spoilt princess. When me and my husband got engaged and yes I felt like I was on cloud 9 but we didn't jet off to the Seychelles 😳 so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 29
Jamie's bug eyes 🤣

She looks like a different person in every pic 🙄🙄🙄

Are engagement moons a thing?!
She does look different in every pic..do you know she reminds me of a really bitchy girl at school who people tiptoed around and she had a bunch of cronies. Pretty much hinch in a nutshell. I think she’s just nasty and the nicey nice act is wearing so bloody thin

Reactions: 25
I’m not a Mum so I might be wrong but is that not an awful lot of food (if you can call it that 😝) to give a small Child for it’s lunch? Should he not be using a wee child’s fork and have different textures to try?
I also wouldn’t want to be the one changing his Nappy after Cauli Rice or whatever that muck is 🤢
Exactly. When mine were that age I gave them a knife and fork and spoon and proper food. There is no texture to the stuff that poor kid is given it's all just unidentifiable shite. Give him things to chew on ffs, even SS produces way better food than that. He should be eating normal food now and she gives him way too much. He is well padded though so I suspect he gets this shite for lunch and then lots of junk food and sweeties the rest of the time. His lunch contains zero carbs, he certainly wouldn't be the size he is if all his meals were keto like this! Kids NEED carbs anyway

Reactions: 16
Blimey - the smallest of those rugs at 114cm x 175cm is £699!!! And they go up to £4,299!! FFS - so relatable! (Looks motheaten to me!)
Bloody hell! I saw a similar looking one on The Rugseller’s IG earlier which went up to £300 & I thought that was expensive! 😂

Her old rug looked pretty big to me, so I reckon she’ll have gone for one of the larger ones. Eye watering amount of money to spend on a rug!

Reactions: 9
That food looks like the contents of a nappy in any case?!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What happened to Zoflora? And the Zoflora hour? (Spelling may be wrong, I don’t buy the stuff!)

Reactions: 10
For any fellow nurses here....

STOMA!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
100% that comes out looking the same as it went in 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She looks really spiteful doesn't she

Can I ask how you know old Freda the interferer..?😂
I've lived in this tiny village of Maldon for a long time and,it being a teeny weeny hamlet,everyone knows everyone🤗
Freda the interferer🤣I assume you know her well too?😉

I've lived in this tiny village of Maldon for a long time and,it being a teeny weeny hamlet,everyone knows everyone🤗
Sorry to quote myself but I just had bad vibes about the 'interferer' word.I prefer meddlar and all round trouble maker-hope that makes sense🤔

100% that comes out looking the same as it went in 🤣
Couldn't look any worse?🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Sorry to quote myself but I just had bad vibes about the 'interferer' word.I prefer meddlar and all round trouble maker-hope that makes sense🤔

Couldn't look any worse?🤷‍♀️
Do you think grinch has any idea who you are? Only asking with it being such a tiny village with a population of 45 thousand! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.