Mrs Hinch #207Just make a sandwich love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she’s just an insult to all women full stop!

Reactions: 12
So she's been after a label maker for 30 years - and she's 30 - she is so advanced wow

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 9
Take away tonight Zoph?? After lunch out. She doesn’t cook. Jamie doesn’t cook. They live on take out. Slobs.

Reactions: 20
Could she make it more obvious she reads tattle with those comic sans comments?!?! And also why do we always have to see her feed her face

Take away tonight Zoph?? After lunch out. She doesn’t cook. Jamie doesn’t cook. They live on take out. Slobs.
fecking eats like one as well. Eww film before or after eating you skank, no manners whats so ever.

I fecking wonder about this world lately, all these lazy Instagrammers not earning from a proper living. earning off others. What will become of these when Ig/youtube etc goes, when people wake up.

Makes my piss boil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Exactly, clean the garage door or have a shower

She must have spent close to a hundred quid in B&M, and on what? Just a load of tat which will end up in a landfill in the not too distant future.

Cleaning the garage door this morning with a full bottle of Elbow Grease.
Goes to B&M, buys another bottle of Elbow Grease.

She had a serious issue with buying stuff she doesn’t need. I haven’t been to Home Bargains or similar since early March. And I don’t miss it. Shops like that encourage you to buy more than you need unless you go in with a very focused agenda. She must waste so much money.

Reactions: 15
Why is she like Ronnie has only just gone to sleep? It’s 7pm going by her stories and he’d had an afternoon nap at what 4pm? Hahaha my one would be awake until midnight if he had an afternoon nap that late at that age, but you know guysssss all our babies are so different

Why in GODS NAME has she bought more cloths?!?!?
I’ve got the same set of five cloths I bought two years ago, I use them, clean them, then reuse them. I CANNOT understand why she has so many? Because she “hasn’t seen them in B&m before!”?

Give me strength.

Soz about the chow Mein hanging out my mouth guyZzzzz. EW. What even is she?! Why do they always eat takeaway?! Pair of slobs. Honestly won’t be surprised if that poor boy is overweight when he’s older. They feed him eggs, pastry, turmeric.... that’s about it. As soon as he’s old enough he’ll be getting fed takeaway on a daily!!!

Attachments

Spends £12 on her Ma well what can you say, she is such a mummy's girl.

All together that's at least £62.00 spend in a haul of crap she doesn't need or want.

Reactions: 5
I imagine she’s either just rolled up a clean one or poured water on a clean one to make it look used - another desperate attempt to look ‘relatable’ and she gets the nappies for free so doesn’t care about wasting them!

Reactions: 7
‘ I’m watering my balls Soph you’re so comical Showing the shoppers my balls and my cucumber’

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed since so many tattlers mentioned her old stories and how funny she was she’s trying to sound the same on tonight’s story about her hauls. Absolutely pathetic. She’s such an idiot. Keep reading Why don’t you tell us how much your garden was and while you are at it what did you pay for your rug or was it a gift

Reactions: 15
Well, they are grey and white and she luuuves them...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.