Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the new members on here grinchers? I'm seeing a lot of 'new members' defending her!
I’m not, as you will see by previous comments.
I’m just honest and may not agree with everything ☺ I have the same rug and had similar rug to her old one so was just explaining my reason for changing more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who gives away a 'deep pile' rug for some crappy shiny thin piece of material. You haver just confirmed what we knew all along Zoph, you have no taste, class or ideas. But it's ok guyzzzzz coz she LOVES ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T oh just duck off
Is her cousin going to be picking crisps out of it like Ron? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not, as you will see by previous comments.
I’m just honest and may not agree with everything ☺ I have the same rug and had similar rug to her old one so was just explaining my reason for changing more than anything.
Not addressing any one person specifically, just seems a lot all of a sudden.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't get why she weans herself and Jamie, surely they are on solid meals now?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I don't get why she weans herself and Jamie, surely they are on solid meals now?
What does he actually eat because the portion sizes are the same as Ronnie's! My hubby would divorce me if I gave him the crap Hinch does or do they eat like a king and queen and just leave the dry, horrid shite to ronhandsomemanzz?

Reactions: 6
Late to the party regarding #RugGate but I honestly thought she’d got drunk and badly shaved her other one - going by Vestlifes last haircut I suppose it’s still a possibility. I didn’t even make it to the lunch post before I ran as fast as my piggy legs would carry me to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many days in a row has it been that she’s made something with egg for lunch now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
After #boatgate, traceintheloft looks like a mug, and even missed out on the manky old rug!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I very nearly had to message her today 😭 feel fragile anyway and she posts the weaning pages and made me feel I’m supposed to be doing this daily I don’t get time to cook tit in the day and in the evening we all eat the same and no turmeric in site 😭 is there anything wrong with a sandwich or some toast?

God haven’t let her get to me this much since I first had my baby and couldn’t keep the house clean!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she was showing off the new rug I noticed that Lardsnomes is allowed sit on the sofa, but poor Ronnie has to stay behind it :(

Reactions: 12
I very nearly had to message her today 😭 feel fragile anyway and she posts the weaning pages and made me feel I’m supposed to be doing this daily I don’t get time to cook tit in the day and in the evening we all eat the same and no turmeric in site 😭 is there anything wrong with a sandwich or some toast?

God haven’t let her get to me this much since I first had my baby and couldn’t keep the house clean!!!
Kids don't need elaborate turmeric meals and you know that deep down I'm sure. Try not to let it get on top of you, you're doing great.

And seriously as great as it is to make sure kids have all their fruits and veggies and a balanced diet as long as your actually feeding them that's all that matters! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.