Mrs Hinch #206 Mummmaz pastaZzz holy cow, what is she feeding that poor boy now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s the £319 one, it looks pretty big. So relatable guyzzzz! Just little old girl next door Soph!

It’s funny how she always has someone lined up for her cast offs, I think it’s more likely her old rug went to the tip!
Is it not this one
DE87EC7A-A62B-4CEC-9426-305110EB291E.png

And what’s with trying to get in with weaning pages? Not everyone loves her or wants a cupboard full of excess cleaning products most mummy accounts are a totally different audience to hers she’s not queen of everyone

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice the ‘low salt’ soy sauce comment in today’s revolting lunch which was even more revolting than usual! A stab at the comments in here re their ridiculous salt intake!
I bet tufters had to finish the high salt bottle first 🤔

Reactions: 2
I very nearly had to message her today 😭 feel fragile anyway and she posts the weaning pages and made me feel I’m supposed to be doing this daily I don’t get time to cook tit in the day and in the evening we all eat the same and no turmeric in site 😭 is there anything wrong with a sandwich or some toast?

God haven’t let her get to me this much since I first had my baby and couldn’t keep the house clean!!!
I dont often post but just wanted to say please dont feel this way! My 1 year old had toast for 2 meals yesterday because I'm exhausted! Today is a better day and he will eat better too. My 5 year old is still alive even after bad days food wise lol. We are all human!! Xx

Reactions: 7
I’m not, as you will see by previous comments.
I’m just honest and may not agree with everything ☺ I have the same rug and had similar rug to her old one so was just explaining my reason for changing more than anything.
Same. Not a fan of her at all, see my previous posts, I’ll call a spade a spade but hey shoot me down I like that rug, sorry lol I’m not going to say I hate it just because she bought it.

Reactions: 2
My day started at 5.30am today when the cat threw up on the carpet. Not gonna lie, it looked very similar to poor Ron's lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the worse thing! And the smell lingers!
I was told by an egg farmer that the best thing to do is let it dry and scrape it up, once dropped 36 eggs on a whole tray that was no fun lol! Deffo wouldn’t let it dry though!

Reactions: 1
Thought when she hoovered her rug upside down that it got everything out of it 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ guess her cleaning tips ain't all that if she had to buy new rug because of a few crisps maybe she needs to rub her mixture of bicarb and zoflora all over it like she used to do or get her squeegee out bleeping twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I very nearly had to message her today 😭 feel fragile anyway and she posts the weaning pages and made me feel I’m supposed to be doing this daily I don’t get time to cook tit in the day and in the evening we all eat the same and no turmeric in site 😭 is there anything wrong with a sandwich or some toast?

God haven’t let her get to me this much since I first had my baby and couldn’t keep the house clean!!!
You really dont need to do what she does. She’s not cooking sensibly at all. And it’s largely massively unhealthy. My boys get “picnic” bits for lunch each day - cheese, cucumber, breadsticks, apple, a few pom bears, cut grapes etc. Really nothing wrong with that AT ALL.
Ignore her. She is toxic.

Reactions: 18
Apologies if it's been mentioned as sometimes I miss things as this thread moves so fast but SHE SHOWED THE REALITY OF MAKING THE EGG CREATIONS WITH A SMASHED EGG AND IT ALL ON THE COUNTER.....

erm... Wasn't someone on here yesterday saying how on earth does she do these videos without smashing eggs everywhere?!

Is Sophie a fricking robot?! How does she have time to read all the things.. Film all the things... Do all the things.. Block all the things... Buy all they things... Hide and lie and cover over all the things... Its exhausting!!

Reactions: 15
Thought when she hoovered her rug upside down that it got everything out of it 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ guess her cleaning tips ain't all that if she had to buy new rug because of a few crisps maybe she needs to rub her mixture of bicarb and zoflora all over it like she used to do or get her squeegee out bleeping twit
She was gifted a rug doctor, that's obviously on the tip ..

Reactions: 5

You need to remember that a lot of what she posts is pre recorded. What’s he’s showing might not even be what he’s having that day. When she is filming these food videos she has her husband to take care of the baby. Also need to remember that he most likely gets a pouch at tea time so yeah she posts elaborate lunches but she’s the same as all the other regular mums underneath all the fakeness.

Reactions: 8
The videos of the reality of her food montages 🤦‍♀️
Not only does she throw perfectly good shelves and a brand new stairgate into the skips at the tip, she routinely wastes food by smashing eggs on the counter to film a lunch making session.
Does she not realise how wasteful she is, washing at 30 degrees does not make up for your throwaway lifestyle Sophie 😡

Reactions: 14
It feels like at this point most of her content is for tattle benefit like she's trying to impress us or do the right thing or... I don't know.. I cannot quite get it.. But It's just odd how something is mentioned here and she literally addresses it or deletes it!

Reactions: 14
Why does Ronnies Dad keep doing stories too? Hoping everyone had a nice Sunday? Does he think he's slightly famous too? I swear these two think their the Beyoncé and Jay Z of Maldon.
This only started when the new PR team came on board so he's likely been told he has to raise his profile. They'll be being marketed as a couple/family in the future.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do we never see Ronnie with cutlery? How did he eat his delicious cauli stir fry? By hand every individual grain? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.