Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Irish and never in my life have I heard it called
I'd heard of a pergola but not a PerGOla. Even autocorrect is now confused how to spell it.
I don't see the reason for one, especially hinches, there's no cover on it, it just a wooden frame with some beams across it.
not forgeting the 1970s style macrame flower pot holders. my greatgran used to have tat like that all round her house.
She's copying SS with date night in the garden, but least SS and Joe seem like they have some fun, princess zoflora and vesticles not so much. They must save a fortune though in the chippy, zoph on the low cal diet so she just sucks the chips then vestie eats them when she's done! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she copies SS alot and is completely unashamed as she believes she was the original account... Everyone else is mere knock off replicas... I have noticed alot of my friends never speak about her anymore... Moving away from the grey, Zoflora and P&G... Following accounts that push cruelty free etc. Hopefully a good sign.

Reactions: 17
"today is going to be a good
It's defintley a stair gate extension that she chucked into the skip as we needed one for our stair gate. Also looks like a stair gate is in the skip already. Imagine not even using it and chucking it! She could have returned it or even better donated it! 😡
Or she could have put it in between the dining room and the hall to stop Ronnie trying to escape out the front door!

Reactions: 6
Every morning now, exactly the bloody same. Not even in a different part of the house. Always at the basket in the same bit of it, always standing just so, dance monkey dance. Kids always do different things, their brains whizz at 100 mph. I think she either places him there or he’s so conditioned now like a Pavlovs dog that he does it automatically. Sad either way
Only just catching up with the thread but I feel so sad for him. My almost 8 month old stresses me out daily -(in the most amazing way) because he will not stop! We've had to move everything out of reach, our living room is now essentially his toy room, we can't hoover because he loves the hoover and wants to climb on it, hes descovered the on and of button for the TV so that his new game now 🙄 he's constantly crawling and climbing and shouting and babbling. He's like a whirlwind and so joyous. Poor Ronnie never seems to be allowed to just play. He's either plonked in his corner or pacing the garden. He's never chatting or smiling. I feel like he's been conditioned to do certain things and that's it. I know we only see small parts of his life but I know I'd want to show his joy... If what we see is his joy then God help him.

Does it annoy anyone one else that they share a fish and some chips? maybe that’s why I’m a fat twit 🤨 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does it annoy anyone one else that they share a fish and some chips? maybe that’s why I’m a fat twit 🤨 😂
they had two sausages on there two and that spoilt brat was picking up all the chips, eating a bit then putting it back. bleeping grim.

• Sick
Thank you for all your replies about my cat, I’m heartbroken and haven’t stopped crying all day.
I’m really aware of the fact that people are losing family members and have much more serious things going on in their lives but he’s been amazing in helping me with my anxiety (which I actually really do suffer with btw grinch and it’s hell) it might sound silly but he’s got me through a fair few panic attacks especially since lockdown.

What I’m trying to say is that you’re all really lovely and supportive and although we witch about her we’re all actually really nice people which she should have come to realise by now seeing as she’s on here all the bloody time..

Hope that makes sense.. ATV

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Yes she clearly chucked away a stair gate as it was only a couple of months ago it had the tags on because she didn’t know how to put it up! Now she has found somewhere that can make them look like her stairs. bleeping bellend. Donate it.
How can people still support her?! She chucked something in the tip that could keep a child safe.
I can’t stand her but seeing this has actually made me dislike her. I disliked her at first.
More and more people are wising up to her, thank duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon about a week before the book launch she’ll be doing an insta campaign called #thisisme in the style of #iweigh
Did she just chuck a half eaten chip back in the shared packet?! 🤢
i find this a bit alarming. She definitely has an ED. She plays with the food so much to make it look like she’s eating it.

Reactions: 15
Yes she clearly chucked away a stair gate as it was only a couple of months ago it had the tags on because she didn’t know how to put it up! Now she has found somewhere that can make them look like her stairs. bleeping bellend. Donate it.
How can people still support her?! She chucked something in the tip that could keep a child safe.
I can’t stand her but seeing this has actually made me dislike her. I disliked her at first.
More and more people are wising up to her, thank duck!
I am still absolutely seething about the stair gate and the baby walker being mindlessly chucked in the skip. And who knows what else ended up in there. It’s disgusting. I am raging. I only follow her now to watch her downfall. I politely messaged her much earlier about one of the items going in the skip. Of course it’ll either be ignored or blocked. She’s utterly shameless.

Right so I’ll admit I was a fan (before she hit 1million) and I’ve just had a look at her highlights... she actually took a minkehhh on her honeymoon and used it to clean the sink 😂😂😂 am bleeping dead.
Holy tit that's an actual different woman!!!!! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Soph went to the tip, Jamie’s a big drip, Ma Barkers attached to their hip and Ronnies off for another kip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t believe she ate any of those fish & chips! Who puts chips back after biting them? Jaymee devouring her scraps! Bore off!

Im betting you will never see friends and family sitting on her perge.. she won’t want people making a mess! She’s had the opportunity to throw her people bubble a little garden do but hasn’t! It’s all for show ... running total about 10k so far!

Reactions: 7
I just put one on the holder - no stamp or folded over either - and the rest in the cupboard where no-one can see them. Maybe I should change and make a holder out of leftover random stuff? What do you think guyysss? Still just learning
🙋🏻‍♀️ me too

Reactions: 2
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
Fish n chips and chocolate milkshake, date nights in the garden still begging for stardom

Reactions: 10
Everything really is just disposable to her. His walker, the baby gate, so on. Were they really broken beyond fixing, I doubt it 🙄

Also that febreze bottle she "sprayed" her bed with was definitely empty the way it bounced on the bed after being thrown 😂
How wasteful 🙁 Wasn’t that ‘barskit’ on her stories very recently too 🤔

Reactions: 3
I reckon about a week before the book launch she’ll be doing an insta campaign called #thisisme in the style of #iweigh

i find this a bit alarming. She definitely has an ED. She plays with the food so much to make it look like she’s eating it.
I see a lot of ED indicators in her behaviour too, but obviously impossible to diagnose someone from Insta. But when I was a student nurse I did a placement in ED early intervention and honestly, Hinch is like a carbon copy of the young women I saw there. I hope someone's noticed and she's getting help. She does my head in but I wouldn't wish her ill.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.