Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s ok as so many people know where they live and now they know that Ronnie is in the house on his own 🥴 especially to 3mill plus people she’s just announced, I get it, but still x
mmm I know what you mean but I’m hoping she’s got the sense to lock the doors and let’s face it that video will just have been for the gram they’ll be inside again now playing cluedo 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like one of them museum staircases with the protective rope barrier
Oh, I thought the problem was the bike wheel with tit flowers glued to it on the door! Otherwise, what a lovely home it is

Reactions: 3
She interacts so awkwardly with Ronnie, it’s like she doesn’t know what to say to him.
In a way I kinda feel sorry for her as she has no idea how to interact with her own child, but then again it’s all down to the fact that everything has to be filmed and forced for the gram. It’s actually affecting their relationship and she’s too blindsided by money/game/being Mrs Hinch than to just be Ronnie parent. It’s so so sad. That kid will have so much given in life but what he truly needs is to be taken off social media and to actually spend time with his mum away from screens

Reactions: 13
Right so I’ll admit I was a fan (before she hit 1million) and I’ve just had a look at her highlights... she actually took a minkehhh on her honeymoon and used it to clean the sink 😂😂😂 am bleeping dead.
I actually used to like her then (don't judge me guyyzzzzz) and actually thought this was hilarious in a batshit crazy way... I think even minky had his own lilo in the pool. Now we realise she is just that bonkers and not funny any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
mmm I know what you mean but I’m hoping she’s got the sense to lock the doors and let’s face it that video will just have been for the gram they’ll be inside again now playing cluedo 🙊
How do you even play Cluedo with 2 people is it even possible?! Or am I being dumb?

The air freshener wotsits - her caption says "especially now as hygiene in the home has never been so important" does she think that smells kill the Covid virus?
When she finishes with “I love IT” I can’t stand to hear the “IT” part!!! I want to ram it so far up her Zoflored hole that it tickles her tonsils!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1) blinking
2) cleaning teeth
3) breathing
4) going for a piss/tit
5) making a chocolate milkshake
Pretty much. I also had my tea from the chippy. But didn't sit on my PerGOla to eat them. Mainly because I don't have a PerGOla.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got them too and they’re dire! So overpowering!
They’re honestly awful, I had one in my bathroom cause yknow.. partner eats a lot of eggs, not on hinchs recommendation 🤦🏼‍♀️and the smell of the cotton fresh one used to make me feel physically nauseous. Almost want to say that it smelled better in there before I put the bloody thing in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she ever have her own meal? Every time she shows food it’s between them - like that ONE portion of fish and chips!

Reactions: 16
Whenever she says pergoala I need to remind myself of how it should be pronounced. I fear that the Hinchopaths (they walk among us) may start copying their Queen and that their combined illiteracy will change the English language as we know it.
The wise ones (who can read and speak) will be ostracised and will need to start meeting secretly in libraries, using full sentences not punctuated with random zzzzz sounds.
It’s a bleak future folks but we can make it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she ever have her own meal? Every time she shows food it’s between them - like that ONE portion of fish and chips!
I thought that but I'm a fat cow. I'd have a large portion with dandelion and burdock, hope my fella left some of his that I could finish and then have some chocolate later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Eating dinner at 9.15? Is it just me who eats all meals at the same time as their toddlers cos it’s how I teach them about meal time habits etc?

she’s such a binge eater. It’s frightening.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.