Mrs Hinch #205 7 minutes a day or full time job? Anyone else think Sophies a thingamabob?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That selfie 🤢 even my fetus is cringing.

Eating dinner at 9.15? Is it just me who eats all meals at the same time as their toddlers cos it’s how I teach them about meal time habits etc?

she’s such a binge eater. It’s frightening.
She's been really busy talking about air fresheners and not making a chocolate milkshake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell that selfie. They’ve been drinking all day. She only behaves like this when she’s half cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been at work today guyzzzzz and we finished earlier than expected so I have just sat down to catch up with the car crash that is Zoph and Onslow. Did she have her milkshake because to be honest guyzzzzz it's been on my mind all day :D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and the air freshener on the toilet, can she really not speak properly. FAYVRUTTTT. duck me she really is a thick dipshit

Reactions: 4
SHES JUST PUT HER GRIM CLAWS ALL OVER A CHIP THEN PUT IT BACK, PICKED UP ANOTHER TOOK A BITE THEN CHUCKED THA HALF ATE CHIP BACK DOWN INTO THE REST OF THE CHIPS.

I’d drop kick her arse off the pergola if I was jayyyymeeeeeeee. I’m a fat cow though and wouldn’t be sharing.

Reactions: 16
Is she deliberately trying to look like SS in that selfie?
100%, thought that myself. The big toothy grin with the closed eyes SS does 🤣 trying to recreate her date nights in the garden. I’ll never understand their relationship. Friends or enemies?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she deliberately trying to look like SS in that selfie?
Spot on there... oh Jamie let’s look like we are having lots of fun here. Right I’ll lie here, you do this, the dog needs to do this........ a filter and it looks like we are so fun and carefree. Oh feck off Grinchy 😂😂😂😂

100%, thought that myself. The big toothy grin wItjy the closed eyes SS does 🤣 trying to recreate her date nights in the garden. I’ll never understand their relationship. Friends or enemies?
Frienemies (can’t spell it). Bet they can’t stand each other really...

Reactions: 14
Unfollowed her ages ago and try to avoid her page, but had a look for the first time in ages old
Henners the spaniel is built like an staffy nowadays. Guess we’ve all suffered from the lockdown weight gain... poor dog!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just you wait til hes in the terrible twos Soph! You're in for a treat!
One of the only reasons I’m still following. Smashing up the mint imperial jar, hanging upside down from the pergoaaala chair, banging the oven door, doing a tit on the floor and wiping it over himself and the curtains. Ahh. It’s how I sleep at night. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.