Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kid is the same age as Ronnie and he we will eat sand. Sometimes I catch it before it goes in his mouth, sometimes I don’t. He’s fine any other kids who’s eaten sand is fine. That is so extra. So how often is she just blending up cereal to replace this. Wasteful.
Cheerios are expensive as well!

Reactions: 5
Right so - started off as a home/cleaning account
Ventured into makeup, baby weaning, gardening, parenting account, cooking
Now baking?

@Mrshinchhomecleaningmakeupbabyweaninggardeningparentingbaking

Anything else? Can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just worked out that's why she did the baby grow story yesterday, probably a prequel 'look I'm normal' to the extravagant mud kitchen delivery. Also softens the blow by adding it's a small business.

What annoys me about it is it's all designed for her, not him. I'm sure he's already content with the kitchen he has. At one years old they don't need all this stuff, bowls and spoons are just fine. She wanted a mud kitchen not him

Reactions: 27
You’re taking the absolute piss with those prices?! And the number of people that have it in their basket? Sheep’s have fallen for her bullshit again.

I have a feeling she’s messaged this company to get them to make her something they never used to do as they’ve added a new section to their selling site with mud kitchen play and the only options all have Ronrons name.. hmmm 🤔🧐 How can the army not see she’s just a saleswoman?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I've just shown my hubby the lovely new shoe rack with the tealights on (he's a fireman) and he just shook his head and said "is that the idiot that encouraged everyone to put zoflora on lightbulbs and wooden racks with flowers on their hobs last year?"
"Yup, that's the one!"
"What a dick. The amount of accidents the fire service have been to across the UK because of these tips... She should be held liable for suggesting it"

House fires starting due to unattended tea lights resting on wood in 3,2,1....
I've just shown my hubby the lovely new shoe rack with the tealights on (he's a fireman) and he just shook his head and said "is that the idiot that encouraged everyone to put zoflora on lightbulbs and wooden racks with flowers on their hobs last year?"
"Yup, that's the one!"
"What a dick. The amount of accidents the fire service have been to across the UK because of these tips... She should be held liable for suggesting it"

House fires starting due to unattended tea lights resting on wood in 3,2,1....
Genuine question - please don't judge....
I have a few different wax melt burners around my house and all of them are placed on wooden furniture... Where else would they go? I only light them when I'm in the room and wouldn't leave my bedroom one burning if I was downstairs for example but I genuinely don't know where else anybody would put them... Unless you've got glass or metal furniture, which I don't 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What a tit mud kitchen for the price! One bowl, no sink, no cooker bits! Why can't she be like the rest of us and get him it for Christmas rather than just on a wimp....oh yeah cos she is loaded unlike the rest of us! How much fun are dry bloody Cheerios, give him a pan and a jug of water to make some mess woman!!!

Reactions: 18
Just worked out that's why she did the baby grow story yesterday, probably a prequel 'look I'm normal' to the extravagant mud kitchen delivery. Also softens the blow by adding it's a small business.

What annoys me about it is it's all designed for her, not him. I'm sure he's already content with the kitchen he has. At one years old they don't need all this stuff, bowls and spoons are just fine. She wanted a mud kitchen not him
So true! I’ve worked in childcare settings before and the children didn’t have mud kitchens etc until they were in toddlers at least 2 years old. Babies don’t need a bloody mud kitchen the one he has is more than enough.

Reactions: 11

We have two toddlers. A 3 year old and a 16 month old. Back in March we built a mud kitchen for the both of them. The then one year old didn’t give a toss. He played with a tub on the floor filled with mud. The 3 year old makes potions and spends hours playing at the mud kitchen. The 16 month old has started to show an interest. She hasn’t bridged the gap here for Ronnie. She’s forgotten about her schemas 😂 he might not be in a transferring schema right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t pay for proper sized babygrows but pays nigh on £200 for something that he’s clearly not ready for. If she put mud in it he will only taste it once! He’s not going to get muddy fun out of cereals! Which in fact he seems to think is his breakfast. I see a swipe up coming!!

Reactions: 16
Right so - started off as a home/cleaning account
Ventured into makeup, baby weaning, gardening, parenting account, cooking
Now baking?

@Mrshinchhomecleaningmakeupbabyweaninggardeningparentingbaking

Anything else? Can't keep up
Fashion guru 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She can’t pay for proper sized babygrows but pays nigh on £200 for something that he’s clearly not ready for. If she put mud in it he will only taste it once! He’s not going to get muddy fun out of cereals! Which in fact he seems to think is his breakfast. I see a swipe up coming!!
That was exactly my first thought. £175 buys a lot of baby grows.
But then I guess she would actually have to buy them and not pretend that she did, when they were actually “gifted” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.