Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party but those wellies and rabbits are absolutely hideous. I can’t believe people look up to this woman for home inspiration. She has absolutely no taste whatsoever. Zoph if you see this, stop going to the garden centre every day and spend some time playing with your baby boy! Try forming an actual bond with him for Christs sake. Stop being such an empty, vain, and self obsessed person.

Reactions: 25
Doesn’t look very anxious or shy in that photo.!she dresses as if to say “look at me” her sister is much more casual. Said it before she’s a scene stealer and it’s all about me me me

Reactions: 14
She's crammed soooo much crap into her house she's now moved onto filling her garden with crap! Neighbours must love her and her lanterns! Strange taste for somone so young 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why she has to put Ronnie’s name on stuff - clothes, bags, in the garden. I Just find it so odd!
Probably because to her, material things are the most important. So she has to label things with his name, so everyone knows he has loads of stuff so he must be happy and loved.

Reactions: 16
Y
I don’t get why she has to put Ronnie’s name on stuff - clothes, bags, in the garden. I Just find it so odd!
yes me too! What is the need? It’s a bizarre trend that she takes way to far. It’s like she’s still in primary school with names on everything! What if she has another kid? Will she change everything?

Reactions: 11
Oh for buckssss sake Hinch! What MORE shite does she need to buy honestly she’s just gone garden centre for yet more tatter..No it’s too much now.. Shes basically a glamourised, ‘dolled up’ And organised hoarder! What’s all this gardening shite copying SS. It don’t suit yah either. New recipes you’d have never thought of before. Those canned sausage (Not actual sausage meat) croissants with tonnes of sodium feD to Ronnie (we all know and have seen those hotdogs).. she’s losing it. Can you imagine half the stuff she throws away when she’s not arsed with it anymore. So so sick of it!!

Y

yes me too! What is the need? It’s a bizarre trend that she takes way to far. It’s like she’s still in primary school with names on everything! What if she has another kid? Will she change everything?
The name thing on everything is so tacky. Even the bloody pram😂

Reactions: 11
Ffs how much more stuff is she planning on cramming into that garden? Bet we see Ronnie on one of those programmes in 20 years time where he tries to get grinch help because shes such a hoarder

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She thinks the ugly hideous planters are just perrrfiktt. Of course she actually loves em so muchhh! Is she having a laugh?

Reactions: 3
Ffs how much more stuff is she planning on cramming into that garden? Bet we see Ronnie on one of those programmes in 20 years time where he tries to get grinch help because shes such a hoarder
been there and it’s bleeping hard. 2 years later and finally seeing an end. Our situation is different minus the clean house but the buying useless tatt and even more valuable stuff. The amount of stuff we found.Got rid of is unbelievable. I can genuinely see Ronnie becoming quite a mess up adult living under her reign.

Reactions: 3
She is determined to cram every corner of that house and garden with utter SHITE! What happened to being minimalistic? It actually makes me feel uneasy the amount of junk in that house 😖

Reactions: 7
She's crammed soooo much crap into her house she's now moved onto filling her garden with crap! Neighbours must love her and her lanterns! Strange taste for somone so young 🙄
This!

She has a garden like those owned caravans you see on holiday parks which have ALL THE TAT outside.

It'll be like this soon
1595433614629.png

At Christmas she'll probably have a nativity scene outside like in Home Alone, with Ronron in the manger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh for buckssss sake Hinch! What MORE shite does she need to buy honestly she’s just gone garden centre for yet more tatter..No it’s too much now.. Shes basically a glamourised, ‘dolled up’ And organised hoarder! What’s all this gardening shite copying SS. It don’t suit yah either. New recipes you’d have never thought of before. Those canned sausage (Not actual sausage meat) croissants with tonnes of sodium feD to Ronnie (we all know and have seen those hotdogs).. she’s losing it. Can you imagine half the stuff she throws away when she’s not arsed with it anymore. So so sick of it!!

The name thing on everything is so tacky. Even the bloody pram😂
Also why would you want strangers knowing your kids name. Anyone can see what his name is from his personalised everything. It’s quite dangerous

Reactions: 12
Why oh why didn’t she spend a few grand on a playhouse or treehouse for HER son? Some of the ones I’ve seen are expensive but they do look “the business” and she can afford it, especially if she’s gonna pop another sprog out like she’s planning to. She’s so self centred, that little boy would have so much fun out in the garden and I’m sure they’d both enjoy watching him play, he’s so restricted it makes me feel very sad tbh

Reactions: 13
She has a serious problem, she’s a compulsive spender (we’ll leave the fibbing for now). Everyday it’s eBay, clothes, makeup, garden. It’s non stop & sickening when the two of them aren’t actually working as such. You can hear it in her voice, she’s all excited with a new purchase.
There’s going to be a backlash with all this spending & then there will be an epic meltdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
For someone so anxious that she's barely left the house (except all those times she's been shopping, or gone collecting piss sticks etc) she's eating out an awful lot. I am quite relaxed overall but my partner and I still don't feel confident to eat out yet, we will get takeaways from our favourite local places but neither of us are in a rush to sit in somewhere and eat.
Same, we've not been out other than work, dog walks, hospital/midwife appointments and supermarket. We've had the odd takeaway or drive thru Maccies but I wouldn't eat out yet, as I'm high risk and I wouldn't put my daughter in any further risk and none of us have anxiety. She's such a bullshitter!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.