Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a boring existence she lives! I really don’t know why she can’t take Ronnie out on her own somewhere, anywhere but no instead he’s either asleep, stuck behind the sofa, strapped in the high chair or pushing Spit the Dog in the garden. I actually feel sorry for that kid because he’s gonna have a tit life stuck with her ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs another visit to the garden centre!!! Her garden is going to look ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Too busy at the garden centre buying tripe for
Her perGoalaaaaa
And no photos from anyone seeing them at said garden centre! I mean come in, She’s got 3.5 m followers and not one of them saw her! No one sees her shopping etc, maybe she’s goes out incognito as Gretel!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion : dancing mans, Jaymeee’s tiny hands, Hinch just wants the perfiiict brand

Reactions: 13
My grandson was diagnosed with GDD and Autism when he was two and was none verbal till he was 9 he is 11 now and talks but in a very stilted way. The HV should pick things up like this.

Reactions: 3
Hes been about to do it a couple of times and she has missed it with her videoing. That time was really obvious. A wee bit of encour, hunkering down and encouraging him might just have had him to to walk to her.
Someday she will regret missing these things
As a mum I would have naturally just dropped to my knees close to him and encouraged him to come to me, Like any other mummy would have done, 😩

Reactions: 12
duck my life she’s bought plants cos they have a greyish tinge to them!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hahahahahaha I am a nurse and I am not receiving a pay rise yet I get more upset about this bint’s mispronunciation of perGOLa too
Thank you!! I obviously understand there are bigger things that upset people and maybe I shouldnt of exaggerated so much but geeeeez! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's livid that he's not walking yet and I think she would stop him if she really could. I also think when he does start walking, he'll be seen in the garden more and more because she won't want him walking all over her precious house. When he is allowed to walk inside, I think he'll only be allowed in specific areas which will of course all have glimpses of her strategically placed books!
I think it’ll be like in Drop Dead Fred where the Living Room is cordoned off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Popped out for lunch I see. They've been out everyday, for someone that has anxiety that's not bad going.

I've been to midwife today and called at asda for a few fresh bits on way home. I didn't even want to do that 😂

I wonder how much money they have spent in the garden centre recently? Must be in the hundreds easily.

Reactions: 15
Her garden and pergola are just going to end up cluttered and full of useless grey tit exactly the same as her house. No bright colours in that garden. It's all dull and boring. She could easily have made that section where the pergola is into a play area for Ronnie. Our garden is full of play equipment and we have upgraded and bought extra things as the kids get older. The potential was there for a play area yet its all about her and thinking it will look nice for the gram. I'm pretty sure a lot of her followers would have loved her to have made it a kiddy area. I'm patiently awaiting the hot tub reveal. There is no way that she is going without a hot tub area

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.