Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why didn’t she spend a few grand on a playhouse or treehouse for HER son? Some of the ones I’ve seen are expensive but they do look “the business” and she can afford it, especially if she’s gonna pop another sprog out like she’s planning to. She’s so self centred, that little boy would have so much fun out in the garden and I’m sure they’d both enjoy watching him play, he’s so restricted it makes me feel very sad tbh
That's because it's all about me me me me. The other two in the house are her puppets and doesn't matter what they want. A very entitled madam is our Soph! One day she will wake up and realise this and you can't go back to change it Soph!

Reactions: 6
Sorry this might already have been said....but funny someone on here commented how she doesn’t use the pink stuff anymore after posting her on this morning clip.....and what do we have today?? The pink stuff!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
omg 🤢🤢🤢 microwave ones look more appealing than this...uno the evil lunch lady ud get at school this is the type of thing I'd expect from them...on another note don't it bother anyone how much cheese they eat...my insides are popping just looking. Hi Zoph..clearly been watching as RonRonsblesshim has socks on not quite shoes but his feet are saved wahoo...now be a good lass and give him a drink. anyone notice we only got to see the back end off the "dead dog thing walker" 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What sofa is Hen sitting on in the pic?

It looks to be outside? Does she have garden sofas?
Screenshot_20200722_174710.jpg

Reactions: 5
Hi guuuyyysss, sorry I've been quiet I was busy squeezing a little person out of my vajayjay. Fun times. Anyway, mini tattler arrived safe and well and we are both back home doing great. I've attempted to catch up with the previous thread but I've been kinda busy with this little person hanging from my boobs. Again, fun times. I'm really confused though guys because when Hinch had Ron she had time to holiday around the countryside while planning her house extension. Me? I haven't even had a poo (seriously, I really haven't - bleeping piles). I must be doing something wrong because my taps are in need of a good wank and I just don't have a moment to see to them. I hope all that makes sense. As you were, tattle bastards. I've bleeping missed you all.
I’m late because I haven’t been able to catch up at work but huge CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope she didn’t give you too much of a hard time, arriving earth side and you are settling into your new routine 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why has she suddenly started calling Ronnie and Henry Ron and Hen. I don’t know why but it just really irritates me .

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion
“Ron and Hen the flowerpot men, per-goal-a drives neighbours round the bend”

Reactions: 12
That natural yoghurt slopping into the bowl 🤢. I swear she could make plain toast look revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's wrong with a normal potato? Yes we all like a sweet potato but there is nothing wrong with a normal white one! Come on Soph.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.