Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she really feeding her son that?
That’s unbelievable! It’s so high in salt and fat.
feed him good food without that in it.
he is going to grow up so overweight and unhealthy habits.

Reactions: 8
All this talk about birthday cake on this thread has made me crave cake like crazy. Look which legend happened to fall into my basket...
They say everyday is a school day and today I learnt that Asda’s caterpillar cake is called Clyde not Colin 🙀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you!! I obviously understand there are bigger things that upset people and maybe I shouldnt of exaggerated so much but geeeeez! 😂
🤣🤣It’s been said about her saying pergoalaaa she Over pronounces everything in a bid to sound posh look back at her highlights to hear her real self!

Reactions: 5
They say everyday is a school day and today I learnt that Asda’s caterpillar cake is called Clyde not Colin 🙀🤣🤣🤣
Colin caterpillars are from M&S they are the sweets, similar to Percy pigs, they are delicious 😋

I wouldn’t even call those jacket potatoes a ‘starter’ let alone a full on main meal .... and that pathetic plastic bleeping tree on the pergola 🤣 Looks even more cheap tacky and nasty!

Reactions: 10
Could that be the new furniture for the pergola?
She already had a corner sofa set last year an ebayer she did swipe ups for but the table blew over and the glass top smashe never mentioned again. Might be that one or knowing Soph it is a new multi zillion pounds one.

Anyone else notice her and Stacy have done the “ahhh luv im’ so maaaach” story today. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor ronnie with his sweet potato jacket!
tomato’s and pepper in natural yogurt? 🤢🤢🤢
Vomit inducing

Colin caterpillars are from M&S they are the sweets, similar to Percy pigs, they are delicious 😋
Aldi have a Cuthbert the caterpillar and it makes me laugh so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.