Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few points - I can't stand grey & I am sick to death of the majority of baby boy clothes in this colour 😂 her house just looks like black & white photos.
And secondly - as a mum of 3, you can't judge a babies development on a few snippets of film HOWEVER she is choosing what footage she films and publishes on her stories. So if she wants to show Ronnie clapping, laughing, shape sorting, walking, babbling, painting. We don't see him doing much so of course that's what we'll think.

Reactions: 14
Just waiting for hen to get in a mood because Ron has his own veg patch and a plaque too.... “hens veg patch’ we’ll see that on the stories next week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Popped out for lunch I see. They've been out everyday, for someone that has anxiety that's not bad going.

I've been to midwife today and called at asda for a few fresh bits on way home. I didn't even want to do that 😂

I wonder how much money they have spent in the garden centre recently? Must be in the hundreds easily.
Oh easily. Plants are so expensive.

Reactions: 1
First time poster here. Hi 👋🏼

I just wanted to say, that when I first heard about tattle, I was lead to believe the members were a horrible bunch of trolls. Having read through a good few threads, I’ve honestly got to say, the people on here seem to be some of the nicest, most genuine people. Always there for one another, giving advice and soo many offers of help/a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. Unlike instagrammers, who I feel are all out to gain something from another persons fortunes, if that makes any sense. Like they are only interested if there’s something they will get out of it.
Anyway, I hope others like me, read here and get the same opinion, as I don’t feel tattle gets a fair game. Nobody is forced to read about themselves on here, you are bound to know what it entails, so you can’t get upset really 😂. Posting here isn’t trolling, having a different opinion isn’t trolling.
Just wanted to have my 2ps worth lol

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Ffs she had a lovely house which she turned into a grey and white cluttered dumping ground and now she has turned her garden into the same! Has she never heard less is more? It's as if her aim is to cram enough tit into her house as she can! She's easily spent £100s on tit to clutter the garden in the last few days, its such a kick in the teeth to all the families struggling, being furloughed/redundant through this pandemic. She's a twit.

Reactions: 16
Omg she’s really got no bleeping idea about plants why would you buy plants too big for the pots dense cow

Reactions: 7
The garden is now starting to resemble one of those places that you see on Salvage Hunters. Crammed with all sorts of things you really have to travel through to find a couple of nice pieces. Except on Salvage Hunters there are nice pieces of good value. Her garden just looks full of total rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Popped out for lunch I see. They've been out everyday, for someone that has anxiety that's not bad going.

I've been to midwife today and called at asda for a few fresh bits on way home. I didn't even want to do that 😂

I wonder how much money they have spent in the garden centre recently? Must be in the hundreds easily.
For someone so anxious that she's barely left the house (except all those times she's been shopping, or gone collecting piss sticks etc) she's eating out an awful lot. I am quite relaxed overall but my partner and I still don't feel confident to eat out yet, we will get takeaways from our favourite local places but neither of us are in a rush to sit in somewhere and eat.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get why she has to put Ronnie’s name on stuff - clothes, bags, in the garden. I Just find it so odd!

Reactions: 11
First time poster here. Hi 👋🏼

I just wanted to say, that when I first heard about tattle, I was lead to believe the members were a horrible bunch of trolls. Having read through a good few threads, I’ve honestly got to say, the people on here seem to be some of the nicest, most genuine people. Always there for one another, giving advice and soo many offers of help/a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. Unlike instagrammers, who I feel are all out to gain something from another persons fortunes, if that makes any sense. Like they are only interested if there’s something they will get out of it.
Anyway, I hope others like me, read here and get the same opinion, as I don’t feel tattle gets a fair game. Nobody is forced to read about themselves on here, you are bound to know what it entails, so you can’t get upset really 😂. Posting here isn’t trolling, having a different opinion isn’t trolling.
Just wanted to have my 2ps worth lol
Makes total sense unlike Zoph!! Welcome ATV

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.