Mrs Hinch #201 Vest’s flip flops have Hinch in a right state, but still no baby gate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No this name obsession thing now is bleeping weird. Actually her obsession with labelling everything is bleeping weird!

Reactions: 8
Yes but what we do see makes it very clear what they have and not done with him in order to aide his development. He doesn’t even smile at his own mother, Iv never known a baby to not do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
"what we do see makes it very clear what they have and not done with him in order to aide his development" - sorry how is a 10 minute snapshot 'very clear'?
"He doesn't even smile at his own mother" .... in the 10 mins of clips a day we see.

By no means siding with Hinch but if people made the assumption that my toddler is a mentalist based on the 1 silly photo I post of her each day I'd be in trouble!

• Angry
  • Heart
As a mum to 6 I’ve seen development at different stages, my heart was in my mouth last week when he was in the garage as it looked like he was going take his first steps, it was like watching my own babies take their first steps, but all she banged in about was Whitney! He was getting the balls out of the cube, and he was going to take those first step or two, but she didn’t encourage him or anything, Or even recognise the fact he nearly took a step or two, I just think like everything In her life she’s going to present him walking perfectly to her public.
Agree!! I’ve said this a few tones! She stops filming really quickly when he does that!

Reactions: 2
What an odd music choice for a dinner montage. And what is her obsession lately with calling everything "basic". If she's trying to be relatable shes failing massively.
Also, HOW does she manage to make everything look awful 🤢🤢

In the 90s when mine were small we were told to not put names on anything as a stranger could use the name to distract the child into thinking they know them And could go off with them and it’s stuck me, I know he’s only young but still.... Personal choice I guess but I don’t think a child’s name should ever be visible,
I’ve always done this with my dogs tags too. Never have their names on it makes them easier to steal. Just our surname and both our phone numbers.

Reactions: 10
Also why would you want strangers knowing your kids name. Anyone can see what his name is from his personalised everything. It’s quite dangerous
To be fair the whole world knows who he is now. His 3.5million aunties, uncles, would-be grandparents, and people who wish their children were more like him! Neither Hinch nor Fred have the first clue about safeguarding their baby from the evil that lurks in the internet, and she thinks we are cruel and nasty! Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's wrong with a normal potato? Yes we all like a sweet potato but there is nothing wrong with a normal white one! Come on Soph.
Why can't she make 'normal' food for them all? It's all coated in cream cheese and natural yogurt. High in salt and sugar. That poor kid won't know what a normal diet is, have no teeth if she keeps putting juice in bottles and develop diabetes 😔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And just like magic, she films "dinner" after we said yesterday she only ever shows lunches. Hiya Soph!

Bet you it was still lunch and she just posted it tonight, after all she never showed us lunch today. I still believe she only makes Ronnie one meal a day and gives him an Ella's or something else ready prepared for the other meal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does soph do everything so backwards? Has she got something wrong with her? Iv never seen someone do so many weird immature stuff, she’s not mentally right and certainly doesn’t act like a 30 year old! She’s a 12 year old in a 40 year olds body

Reactions: 9
I just threw up in my mouth looking at the tit slop she called "tea". It looks like something her first born handsomes threw up. 🤢
Random sweet potatoes, cant wait til she invite us all round for a feast of stale sandwiches, cold pizza log and sweet potato tit slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the weird gender stereotypes she reinforces - like ‘jobs for the boys and jobs for the girls’. It’s so not representative of a lot of families. There will always be people who are happy to do this (as in adopt more traditional roles) and that’s fine as it’s their choice etc but she really sells the Stepford wife thing to her sheeple. How much pressure does she apply to young impressionable women who follow her, unnecessarily? Unlike her many will be working full time on top of other responsibilities and actually even if they’re not working full time but part time and/or are a full time stay at home mum that in itself is hard work - and will be under some misguided opinion that they have to be a perfect stepford wife. It also implies all men just sit on their backside and expect a woman to do everything around them when not all men are like that. Sorry I’m waffling and losing the point now!

Also add to this how she publicly drags him in stories, yet if he was to do so he’d be called out for it (I appreciate 99.9% of the time it’s contrived for stories). Reverse sexism.

And it might be her car but why should little ol’ Princess Sophie have to clean it? Amazed she doesn’t have her own personal valet come and clean it - oh maybe they do on a Thursday with the cleaner?
Does she actually have a cleaner ??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.