Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m Kate to the party with this but I don’t think for one minute that J-Dog is that messy. As if he’d dare! She’s done that to try and be more relatable, but instead she’s just made herself look daft and made a show of him.

Reactions: 15
Threat suggestion - Hinch stealing content saying it’s her own, the game is up soph, your covers been blown

Reactions: 63
The “decided to be my husband” montage was before mrs_macks whoever. I saw it on tik-tok months ago and she uploaded it on insta TV on the 1st July. Will the real housewife please stand up - please stand up 😂
Oh no mrs Macks didn’t ever make a video about it, she jist
Called her out for not being original and copying someone else’s content xx

Reactions: 8
New planters are hideous! Why would her sister even do that??
I've also just had to take a gaviscon from looking at that cheesy garlic bread :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just coming on to say are her followers that stupid. This has been a running thing for weeks now. Plus enough of Ronnie bleeping dancing. We don't need to see it every day. He really is a giant life size puppet doll to her isn't he 😔

I "need" a lot of things too. Only difference is I can't waste my money on them as I need to pay like Bill's 😡. She just flaunts everything she gets on instagram. All she does is buy constant tat

Reactions: 14
Stealing Chrissy Teigen’s armadillo bread recipe without giving credit? Standard.

Reactions: 13
Sophie, Alan Titchmarsh rang he said stick to the day job (whatever that is) and your sleepers are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in Gods name is this tit please? It’s like a shrine. My husband would be seeking help for me if I did this 😂View attachment 187391
Ffs just imagine what her house smells like 🥴 Zoflora always reminds me of them little huts the gypsy palm readers sat in on Blackpool front back in the day, the smell followed you right to the tower!! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just sent a message saying that I’ve seen that on tik tok!!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god the shade that Lydia has shared her original to her story!!!! Go on girl we need more people to out grinch for what she really is!
Oh my goodness I can't believe how identical they are. I hasn't seen Lydia's. That's crazy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.