Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just messaged Lydia to say I think Mrs hinch needs to give you some credit 😂
Literally Excatly the same! She has no orginality what so ever. Always stealing other people's ideas
I have a reply from her saying "oh I've just seen, what can you do hey"

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When she put 'just smile, you're never alone' I know she probably meant you're never alone in the way you've always got someone but it proper annoyed me
She's never alone because she is doolally and obviously for some reason can't be alone. No matter what shite she is up to either pining her bog or shining her sink, or whatever, Jamie is always in the house somewhere looking after their child and she just jumps in at odd moments to take a pic of him or a video of him dancing unimpressed
Whenever she's taking up a good chunk of time preparing Ronnie's latest concoction Jamie is always looking after Ronnie....
Most other Mums don't have that luxury Soph, you may never be alone and us Mums may have a mate we can text or rant to, or even our fellow Tattle bastards to make laugh, but were alone throughout the day having to look after and care for our child. We don't have our hubby on standby to look after them while we want to prance round doing some shite

Most unrelatable person ever

Nob

Rant over (I've been up since 5:45 on not a lot of sleep with a very moody whingy teething baby) ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What kind of fuckery is this!?
Why would you want any room in your house looking like aisle 3 in BnM?
🤯🤯🤯
Holy duck that’s a lot of Zoflora, is there a national shortage or something? Or do you have to have a certain amount before you can join the cult? It’s not collectible ffs it’s a cleaning product you run out, you buy more.

Reactions: 11
I actually can't believe the way she behaves towards Jayymeehh, if a man belittled his husband like that it would be a totally different story! And everyone would react so differently. Also lynsey queen of clean was on This Morning today, I bet Grinch was FUMIN 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today’s nonsense has tipped me over the edge. I’ve finally unfollowed her. I cannot keep infuriating myself by watching her utter drivel. Poor wee Ronnie looked miserable this morning and it really upset me.

I was alone when my firstborn was that age because my husband worked ridiculously long hours to support us. He left before we woke up and he didn’t get home until after bedtime. The only time I ever looked at my phone was when my son napped and I would lie in my bed beside his crib and scroll through my phone. “Rest when they rest” If I was cleaning, he was in a bouncy chair or play chair beside me. I was so lucky to have my husband around at the weekend and that was our time doing things as a family, making memories.

There is nothing relatable about Zoph. Not a single thing.

Rant over 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Goodness she goes on about trolls, but needs to take a good look in the mirror. What she’s done to Jamie is so disrespectful. Belittling and making fun of someone so publicly is shameful. He is the father to your darling Ronnie. Show some respect - he’s not done anything bad. I thought that she didn’t like bullies, that we should all be kind. What she’s done on that video is not funny nor kind. She’d be absolutely be fuming if Jamie did that to her. Was this her feeble attempt at copying SS again? Penguin books and the new management company must be rolling their eyes at her childish and bullying behaviour this morning. She needs to grow up. Such an attention seeker it’s boring now.

Reactions: 16
Her sister tagged her.... yeah funny how when we start chatting about family relationships she starts talking about her sister 🙃

Reactions: 13
What in Gods name is this tit please? It’s like a shrine. My husband would be seeking help for me if I did this 😂View attachment 187391
I went through a phase of buying fabulosa late last year, I stopped buying when I saw Hinch was using it & getting freebies, I’ve got loads of the crap left, most of it smells like piss, I’ve given loads of it away to family & friends too (the nicer smelling ones) Thank goodness I saw the light 😂

Reactions: 4
I get support small business BUT did she really need those planters she just had that massive sleepers built and now she’s getting more junk for the garden and it’s the Same oh I just love them guys there my fav’s , honestly nothing comes to a surprise with her anymore everything is just so unpredictable and also funny how when they’ve painted the fence they’ve some how had loads left enough to paint the whole pergola....she had already bought loads extra as she knew she had the guys booked in advance just not told us untill the last minute oh I had a dream and it came true 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness mrs_macks_hacks has once again shed light on this tit show 🤣 please don’t kill me for mentioning an account but the poor girl will get eaten alive for this 🤣 I wonder who the big influencers are who have palmed her ideas off as their own 🤔 at least mention the people who have the idea in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Argh! I hate how hinch manages to make me so angry! Plagiarism is a real trigger for me, copying content with no credit is basically intellectual theft.

And the thing is - there no reason to lie - no one would think any less of her if she’d just said ‘guyzzz I’ve just seen this hilarious thing on xxxx and thought I’d do my own version’ or whatever. THERE IS NO REASON TO LIE!

*deep breaths*

Reactions: 14
I'll just get blocked 😂 that's what she does when called out

I've just messaged grinch saying I think you should give her credit. Let's see if I'm blocked 😂
My god, I’ve just looked at the original 😂 Oh no, Grinch you embarrassment, literally copied it exactly! Yet again the barmy army think she’s wonderful and hilarious. She’s the ultimate con artist. One of those arseholes that don’t contribute to your group work but happily take the grade, dick.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.