Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she still not have a baby gate on her stairs ?? :unsure:
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this so forgive me if they have - a while back she said on her stories that her stairs were an odd shape and she could't put stair gates on them. I actually messaged her for the first time about this as I live in a new build our stairs are funny too. Basically there isn't a banister on both sides at the top and bottom for a stairgate to attach to so we can't actually have stairgates on our stairs ... so I said we have them on our room doors instead to stop our toddler running into the kitchen and we have one on her bedroom door upstairs. I'm not sure why she hasn't done the same? Just put a stairgate on your living room door and Ronnie's bedroom door surely?

Reactions: 18
I’m ashamed to say that I didn’t mind the look of it (I absolutely love cheesy garlic bread) - don’t get me wrong I’d have made sure it was cooked and done my own version of it - but I also know my gut would pay me back for indulging in it later on! Hope she has the pine ready!

I’ll go sit on the naughty step behind the sofa for my sins now 😳
It was burnt on the outside and undercooked inside! Don't get off the step till we say so.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one has offered her a book deal for Ronnie's Recipes so she keeps trying to make Ron & Hen happen
SS is far more relatable with her kids food.
Hinch was/is so far off the mark it’s laughable with what she feeds Ronnie and her in laws for that matter.

Reactions: 7
Pizza log on Sunday
Garlic bread on Monday
Pizza fingers for Ron on Monday.
Does she really think we are all that stupid. Pizza log and garlic bread and “Ron’s version” clearly all served up on the same day. Whatever day that was in her weird time warp.
Was just going to say the exact same thing

Reactions: 7
Am I going mad. Or did she already (or once before she binned it) have elephant planters??? I’m sure she painted it or cleaned it or something?

Reactions: 4
She’s stolen it from TikTok.....loads of women were doing it a few weeks back....she’s literally got nothing original to show so has ripped this off and is claiming it to be her own hilarity! She’s soooooo boring!!!!!
Even if it wasn’t original, the way she does it is not funny or tongue in cheek. It’s done with a really nasty vicious vibe. Why he stays with her (££££?) God only knows.

Reactions: 11
I’m taking pleasure from imaginging Sophie frantically cleaning up all of that mess after turning the camera off 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What annoys me is when she posts something, like that nonsense about Vestie earlier, then screenshots comments of people that are up her arse and makes a little collage of them and posts those straight after, like "look everyone loves me" "everyone thinks I'm hilarious" 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No one has offered her a book deal for Ronnie's Recipes so she keeps trying to make Ron & Hen happen
Well if she gets kids book deal for Ron and Hen I hope the illustrator castrates him! Hen I mean not Ron 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So SS has sent people her range as a #GIFT yet hinch said she couldn’t wait to go out and ‘buy’ Rondon something? Surely she’d GIFT her bestie’s son the collection no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she’s now recommending sunlight for stains.....lay them on one of your 6000 tables and chairs in the garden centre. Or you know, peg them on the line? Put the airer in the garden?

Reactions: 13
That’s bull tit about sun light taking out stains. The sun must be a shade different in Malden than where I live. But then again the most mysterious things happen in Malden. Like time warps and repeat repeat like ground hog day. The stains of the all the spices and herbs she puts in Ronnie food would need an atomic bomb to get them out lol

Reactions: 9
So she’s now recommending sunlight for stains.....lay them on one of your 6000 tables and chairs in the garden centre. Or you know, peg them on the line? Put the airer in the garden?
This was on a tips page on Mumsnet yesterday along with some others that no doubt shell drip feed over the next few days

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.