Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought if she does start claiming PND and that she couldn't bond with her son in her mem-wah, I'd have had a lot more respect for her if she came forward at the time and said it rather than just come out with it in her book. As someone who struggled a bit with PND mainly because I had mine right before lockdown began, if I seen her voicing an actual struggle rather than showing off her tidy home and spending all her time pre recording making her son a wasabi curry that had no wasabi in it she would be a lot more relatable. I'm afraid I speak for all us Tattle bastards when I say I just would not believe it if she played the PND card, just like her anxiety and her so called confidence issues. There's not much I believe about the woman!
This! I’d really struggle to believe that she had/has PND if she only mentions it in the Meeee Moir because I’d just think she’d made it up for the book. If she has had PND (and I really hope she hasn’t because I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) then she should have talked about it from the beginning. There’s absolutely no shame in it and she is in the perfect position to highlight it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well you are really the queen of spilling the tea. To be honest it’s nice to have our suspicions confirmed. If she was really delightful in real life we’d feel bad. Did she definitely have the band then? Was she overweight?
Yes,she had a chubby phase but got a band for vanity reasons.Maybe he egged her on? I can't be sure of that.

Reactions: 19
This is what I think.Soph was a little overweight,uncomfortable in herself-we've all been there?
She had already left home and was living with her ex in Chelmsford.
She started work in London where her head and possibly heart were turned.She elected to get a gastric band for a quick fix.Maldon is a typical hub of gossip, everybody knows everyone or knows someone who knows someone.I reakon she got a little above her station and allienated a few of her peers.I'm sure she thought she'd fallen on her feet with someone who turned out to be just as fake as she is now.Her head would have been turned by the thought of someone with money,unfortunately she appeared to have met someone with a gambling and drinking addiction but with a bit of swagger.
The irony that she now pays his way in life?
I am guessing it's Jamie with the gambling and alcohol addiction? How serious was/is the problem? And also can you confirm if he was already in a relationship when they got together? Hope it's okay to ask these questions!

Reactions: 9
I am guessing it's Jamie with the gambling and alcohol addiction? How serious was/is the problem? And also can you confirm if he was already in a relationship when they got together? Hope it's okay to ask these questions!
Perhaps 'addiction' is an over used word these days,he certainly has a problem with both.I can't confirm if he was in a relationship,although I'm pretty sure she was.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Perhaps 'addiction' is an over used word these days,he certainly has a problem with both.I can't confirm if he was in a relationship,although I'm pretty sure she was.
You'd think if they were in a relationship the other halves would speak out. They probably don't want to be involved in the circus that is their lives and probably feel a lot of second hand embarrassment for them because they are embarrassing people haha

Reactions: 11
He does appear to be very controlled.
do you think she knows you’re on here? Is the Mrs hinch very different from the Sophie you know?

Reactions: 3
He does appear to be very controlled.
do you think she knows you’re on here? Is the Mrs hinch very different from the Sophie you know?
Too be fair I bet there’s a lot she’s fucked off over time it’d be hard to pin down. Imagine if one of the sisters was a tattle twit 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You'd think if they were in a relationship the other halves would speak out. They probably don't want to be involved in the circus that is their lives and probably feel a lot of second hand embarrassment for them because they are embarrassing people haha
I’ve wondered this before when there’s been speculation if either of them was in a relationship when they met/got together. But if I was in that position (of being cheated on) I’d be mortified/humiliated and wouldn’t want to declare it publicly. Also if they’ve moved on to loving relationships you might feel well shot of them with the gift of hindsight so don’t want to drag it up? 🤷‍♀️

Having said that I can see how it could go the other way, as in you’d see it as your chance of getting revenge/levelling the score, especially given how much they show off being #couplegoals 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’ve wondered this before when there’s been speculation if either of them was in a relationship when they met/got together. But if I was in that position (of being cheated on) I’d be mortified/humiliated and wouldn’t want to declare it publicly. Also if they’ve moved on to loving relationships you might feel well shot of them with the gift of hindsight so don’t want to drag it up? 🤷‍♀️

Having said that I can see how it could go the other way, as in you’d see it as your chance of getting revenge/levelling the score, especially given how much they show off being #couplegoals 🤢
Honestly if Jaymehh was my ex boyfriend and he left me for Hinch to go on to be known as the hubby of a dire cleaning account who poses with a Granny filter on and spends her day shining her sink, pining her loo and screeching at her child for IG, knowing he is just a little witch side piece while she tries to get all the fame and money she can - id be quite happy in myself and ashamed for him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For sure.i'm think they've moved on to more meaningful relationships.Same as her older sisters -don't think they can be bothered.

Reactions: 7
Like it has been said before, Mrs. Hinch is not Sophie Hinchliffe.

She is a very skillful manipulator - don't forget both of the Hinches former backgrounds in sales.

She states she has struggles, be it with Ron/anxiety etc but it's only after tattle call her out and she has a rant, then a day off.

She is constantly changing, evolving to suit herself, changes the narrative to suit the moods of her fans, ie was a cleaning account, she is not even that now as IG is swarming with these accounts.

She will have her downfall eventually.
She probably is anxious because people are starting to work her bullshit out 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder if one day Jamie will decide to be the next Alice/mod 😶😲
Nah I reckon that will be Hinch herself as she wouldn’t be able to stop herself (she and MOD are narcissists cut from the same cloth) and has similar ideas of grandeur. She might even borrow one of Alice’s/MODs infamous lines ‘aligning themselves with celebs’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a reason why I don’t want to ever become famous. I’ve not lived a very exciting life at all but I have been a bastard to a few people, I’ve had mental health struggles where my behaviour was less than acceptable, fairly sure a few people have pictures of my tits. I’m happy living the quiet life and nobody at The Sun knowing who I am 🤣 Soph must be completely stupid if she thinks nothing about her or her family will ever come out. On here or otherwise. Part of the territory I’m afraid.
Why is that though? Why has no one crossed her and released stuff? They could do it anonymously to a paper and they'd do more digging. 🤔

Reactions: 6
This! I’d really struggle to believe that she had/has PND if she only mentions it in the Meeee Moir because I’d just think she’d made it up for the book. If she has had PND (and I really hope she hasn’t because I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) then she should have talked about it from the beginning. There’s absolutely no shame in it and she is in the perfect position to highlight it.
I suffered with PND and it was truly awful. I once sat crying to my husband for hours on end saying I didn't want to be a mum anymore. 😩
I personally don't believe she has had it. If she claims she has for her memoir and it's a lie, she's more of a scum bag than I initially thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.