Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it mentioned on another thread here (sorry can’t remember which one) that ‘celebs’ (interpret that any which way you like) can pay papers to print flattering articles as it’s essentially a good stream of income for papers in an age when their main income streams are dwindling. So it could be that Gleam/The Hinches are just pay rolling the papers and as of yet the papers haven’t bitten the hand that feeds them?

However it must be only a matter of time surely given the mainly negative comments you see on any articles - more and more people are seeing the truth. Also the BBQ story, while small made it through so others will eventually follow.
This explains a lot. She always 'just happened' to stumble across an article about herself and 'couldn't believe little old me' was in the paper and shared it to her story. She obviously know the story was coming. I use to think 'blimey, this woman stumbles across a lot of stories about herself'!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve no idea but when you figure it out I AM THERE!
I think you have to have been here for so long and writing so many messages before you set a thread up and I think the person you’re writing about has to be a social media person I don’t think you can just come on set a new thread and start talking about someone’s mummaz. Hope that helps have a look at forum business thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
200 threads.No progress?
Don't like what she stands for.
I'm not sure I've divulged much? But I'm open to scrutiny x
What is she really like? Is she really anxious? Does she have an eating disorder? Are her and Jamie really happy? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you have to have been here for so long and writing so many messages before you set a thread up and I think the person you’re writing about has to be a social media person I don’t think you can just come on set a new thread and start talking about someone’s mummaz. Hope that helps have a look at forum business thread.
Perhaps fannysjonny should weave a bit of Ma Barker tea into her comments as and when they are relevant 😉😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thankyou,but I was joking😘
I'll bring her into it on here if I think it's relevant.
Domineering old dog👿
Her not you🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattle you’re never fail to entertain me.
Thank you, Fanny for the T. Very very interesting..
Guyssss I’m waiting for it tomorrow. She’s gonna be fuming 😂. ATV XXX

Reactions: 12
I’d be embarrassed to present that shite log to my in-laws (and I don’t like them very much)........also how many people is it supposed to feed? They’ll be bastard starving! Bet they hate visiting her, I reckon they’re gutted that their son married such a cock!!

Reactions: 10
I’d be embarrassed to present that shite log to my in-laws (and I don’t like them very much)........also how many people is it supposed to feed? They’ll be bastard starving! Bet they hate visiting her, I reckon they’re gutted that their son married such a cock!!
Me too! I have a very love / hate relationship with my in laws. I'm definitely seen as a 'kid' cos I'm 12 years younger than my husband (32 and 44) who is also the youngest of 3. They never take me seriously and it does my bleeping head in. If the in laws are coming, big guns are coming out regarding cooking and presentation!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was so much better than my example of bad grammar.
I love cooking,my dog and my family.
Versus
I love cooking my dog and my family.
A friend of mine once wrote for her FB bio.....”I love eating out girls, nights out and life”.......instead of, “I love eating out, girls nights out and life” 😂 it still cracks me up and this was 10 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.