Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a non Hinch Facebook group. Honestly one of the places I thought Hinchers were least likely to be lurking 🤣
Thick as 🐷💩 and blind to the sales tactics to boot, that lot.

was that last one saying “smorl” to be quirky or do you think she genuinely can’t spell “small”.

Reactions: 5
A crappy pizza roll for the inlaws - thanks Soph, you must like them

and this

110324473_202009594577614_1958666675707625669_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She puts apostrophes where they’re not needed and leaves them out when they are - ‘Im taking the day off’ - do you mean ‘im indoors or I’m meaning I am? She’s shockingly thick for a number one best selling author.
I'm wondering what her English GCSE results were like 🤔

Reactions: 6
After seeing yesterday’s and today’s stories of Ronnie dancing and him not even smiling or looking at her is quite sad, she always sounds like a laughing/crying blubbering mess no wonder he doesn’t like looking at her he’s probs frightened of what reaction she is doing, she always stands so far away from him like she’s scared of him 🤷🏻‍♀️

I sometimes get the impression from her stories over the last few months that Ronnie isn’t the baby she possibly imagined when she was pregnant, he seems a quiet placid little boy, I sometimes get the feeling that she’s quite disappointed? Just looking through the professional photos she had done at Xmas and the photo shoot with her and Stacey, pictures in general he never seems to be smiling, especially the Stacey photo shoot Rex was beaming and Ronnie had no expression, maybe she was hoping Ronnie would be more smiley like Rex?

Reactions: 31
After seeing yesterday’s and today’s stories of Ronnie dancing and him not even smiling or looking at her is quite sad, she always sounds like a laughing/crying blubbering mess no wonder he doesn’t like looking at her he’s probs frightened of what reaction she is doing, she always stands so far away from him like she’s scared of him 🤷🏻‍♀️

I sometimes get the impression from her stories over the last few months that Ronnie isn’t the baby she possibly imagined when she was pregnant, he seems a quiet placid little boy, I sometimes get the feeling that she’s quite disappointed? Just looking through the professional photos she had done at Xmas and the photo shoot with her and Stacey, pictures in general he never seems to be smiling, especially the Stacey photo shoot Rex was beaming and Ronnie had no expression, maybe she was hoping Ronnie would be more smiley like Rex?
I think you are near the truth.She will play the pnd card though.

Reactions: 17
Why is her stomach in a straight line. Photoshopped much?!
Because she's perfect remember.

Leaving Ronnie completely out of this, it reminds me of the old family Victorian pics they used to take when a loved one had died.
Macabre maybe, but its because its so heavily filtered and also because they look dead behind their eyes, plus Henry looks like a stuffed animal
But Henry IS a stuffed animal. Wayyy to much timber on him the poor thing.

Reactions: 11
Thick as 🐷💩 and blind to the sales tactics to boot, that lot.

was that last one saying “smorl” to be quirky or do you think she genuinely can’t spell “small”.
duck knows! It's a group where people take the piss out of weird tit people post on the internet / influencers and it's usually hilarious. Was quite surprised!

Reactions: 1
From a non Hinch Facebook group. Honestly one of the places I thought Hinchers were least likely to be lurking 🤣
‘Monochrome is easier to for babies to see when they’re smorl’

so you know to use the correct they’re for the context of what’s been said but then the spelling of small Is like that.

I’m not 100% great with grammar etc, but that has really tickled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100%. I've been thinking this, it'll come out in her mem-wah that she has been 'struggling with PND' 'found it hard to bond with my son'
Well she might as well. She's played the anxiety card and the bullying card, so may as well go 3 for 3🙄

Edit to say...
As someone who apparently suffers with mental health, its never occurred to her though that her Halloween shoot was majorly triggering for self harm sufferers though.
Which speaks for itself in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100%. I've been thinking this, it'll come out in her mem-wah that she has been 'struggling with PND' 'found it hard to bond with my son'
I sometimes think we are scared of really speaking our minds,because if we do it will be the end of this thread,which would be a real shame?
I'm sort of ready to speak,but I need to know some of you trust me?
Of course she will play the 'hard to bond' card to cover up her short comings and to gain sympathy.
I'll dip my toe in the water...I think it came as a shock to her to fall pregnant so soon into her marriage.She had just got her body to her ideal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I sometimes think we are scared of really speaking our minds,because if we do it will be the end of this thread,which would be a real shame?
Of course she will play the 'hard to bond' card to cover up her short comings and to gain sympathy.
I'll dip my toe in the water...I think it came as a shock to her to fall pregnant so soon into her marriage.She had just got her body to her ideal.
spill that tea Fanny xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny because saying “mans” is actually what chavy teenage boys say to each other, anyone remember the song “Manz not hot” by big shaq? 😂😂

Totally unrelated but when my teen son first showed me this song, I learnt some of words (badly), and once in a while I quote it, or sing it or dance and sing it, it drives him bonkers and love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤ It’s a parents job to embarrass their teens a bit (I don’t do it in front of his friends or anything, just when it’s me and him). It didnt work with teen daughter as she just found it funny. 🙀

Reactions: 2
I'm just getting to grips with this filter business because we don't have a mobile phone just an old computer which doesn't do them. I had to ask my daughter about them and she told me that some of the pics on certain Facebook 'friends' had been filtered which explained why some had suddenly got perfect lightly tanned faces, extra white even teeth, long luscious eyelashes and brilliantly coloured eyes - Hinchalikes really. And now Lardarse has got into the filtered look too now but just looks ridiculous although I bet he had no choice in the matter. Years ago before I retired we had a visit from a photographer as we had just moved into a brand new purpose built building and he wanted pics of the various departments and staff for the company magazine. I was Office manager and asked him jokingly if he had any gauze or vaseline to put over the lens when he took my pic. My boss jumped in with "No he hasn't, he would need barb wire to soften your face" Bloody good job I don't take offence easily. Jamie lad, why didn't you just refuse to be on that pic and save yourself embarrassment?

Reactions: 6
Spill the tea fanny! I’ll have your back if there’s any tit 😘

Reactions: 16
This is what I think.Soph was a little overweight,uncomfortable in herself-we've all been there?
She had already left home and was living with her ex in Chelmsford.
She started work in London where her head and possibly heart were turned.She elected to get a gastric band for a quick fix.Maldon is a typical hub of gossip, everybody knows everyone or knows someone who knows someone.I reakon she got a little above her station and allienated a few of her peers.I'm sure she thought she'd fallen on her feet with someone who turned out to be just as fake as she is now.Her head would have been turned by the thought of someone with money,unfortunately she appeared to have met someone with a gambling and drinking addiction but with a bit of swagger.
The irony that she now pays his way in life?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well it’s not. They are full of chemicals for a start.

Also for anyone who’s tried to have sex in one will know it’s almost impossible.

I don’t even have a hot tub. But I just don’t like the snobbiness of judging people
How is it impossible?

Reactions: 1
Just a thought if she does start claiming PND and that she couldn't bond with her son in her mem-wah, I'd have had a lot more respect for her if she came forward at the time and said it rather than just come out with it in her book. As someone who struggled a bit with PND mainly because I had mine right before lockdown began, if I seen her voicing an actual struggle rather than showing off her tidy home and spending all her time pre recording making her son a wasabi curry that had no wasabi in it she would be a lot more relatable. I'm afraid I speak for all us Tattle bastards when I say I just would not believe it if she played the PND card, just like her anxiety and her so called confidence issues. There's not much I believe about the woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is what I think.Soph was a little overweight,uncomfortable in herself-we've all been there?
She had already left home and was living with her ex in Chelmsford.
She started work in London where her head and possibly heart were turned.She elected to get a gastric band for a quick fix.Maldon is a typical hub of gossip, everybody knows everyone or knows someone who knows someone.I reakon she got a little above her station and allienated a few of her peers.I'm sure she thought she'd fallen on her feet with someone who turned out to be just as fake as she is now.Her head would have been turned by the thought of someone with money,unfortunately she appeared to have met someone with a gambling and drinking addiction but with a bit of swagger.
The irony that she now pays his way in life?
Yes I tend to agree I think she wears the trousers she brings the money in she tells him when to breathe in and out and what he can do and what he can’t do and he has to go along with it.
I think she’s one of these people there’s never wanted for anything and has been very spoilt her whole life you know the type that never seems to go without always had the best of everything I mean take a look at a wedding that was all planned before Hinch world took off she used to say in her videos I’m getting married in a few weeks I’m getting married in a few days blah blah it was already part of the plan so I think she’s always rolled in those sort of circles wanting and getting not the best at everything but her own way. i’ll bet that she knew she was getting pregnant She stayed un-pregnant for long enough! Imo.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.