Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Those planters! How bleeping awful! Her sister must dislike her lol
I have a set of those gross wellies given to me years ago these are from a Cheap tacky rubber mould That all and sundry purchases in the hope to start up a small business they are hideous the hole to put the plant in is not deep enough . I have tried to give the set of wellies away .nothing lives in these things . Cheap Nasty Crap. I know someone who jumped on this bandwagon selling exactly these years ago .

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Jamie’s family are the ones who refuse to be filmed and don’t want to be associated with this tit show?!
its so weird how you never see them despite their visits. In the early days you’d at least get a boomerang, I have a feeling they’re not feeling soph but have to tolerate her
Let’s see if it’s addressed in the memoir, but I doubt it. Her hinchers are gonna be expecting real tea and they’re just gonna get more or less what they’ve seen on stories “poor me“

Reactions: 23
I have a set of those gross wellies given to me years ago these are from a Cheap tacky rubber mould That all and sundry purchases in the hope to start up a small business they are hideous the hole to put the plant in is not deep enough . I have tried to give the set of wellies away .nothing lives in these things . Cheap Nasty Crap. I know someone who jumped on this bandwagon selling exactly these years ago .
It won't matter that nothing will live in them, she will just fill them up with fake plastic plants anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this so forgive me if they have - a while back she said on her stories that her stairs were an odd shape and she could't put stair gates on them. I actually messaged her for the first time about this as I live in a new build our stairs are funny too. Basically there isn't a banister on both sides at the top and bottom for a stairgate to attach to so we can't actually have stairgates on our stairs ... so I said we have them on our room doors instead to stop our toddler running into the kitchen and we have one on her bedroom door upstairs. I'm not sure why she hasn't done the same? Just put a stairgate on your living room door and Ronnie's bedroom door surely?
I messaged her and said the exact same thing! She will be in for a shock when he does start walking, or she will just punish him for exploring and stunt his development even more!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she get a new shoe cabinet in the garage for his flip flops Or are his balls out there? I’m feeling sorry for the poor man- maybe he’s too confused about which #gifted storage his things should be kept this week! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs they are multiplying all these shrines lol

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Stealing content cos she’s a bland moron
Please get a stair gate for Ron-Ron!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god the shade that Lydia has shared her original to her story!!!! Go on girl we need more people to out grinch for what she really is!
Just had a nosey on lydias page, it seems Hinch copies a lot, from the way she talks to the fingers, to a lot of the content, just Hinch doesn’t come across as well

Reactions: 3
Garlic loaf
Garlic clove
1lb of butter
Crusty loaf
21lb Of cheese
Few seeds
Oh to have money to waste £5 really economical snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope the other end of the garden is worth the wait, will Mrs Hinch ever buy a stair gate?

Reactions: 18
Thread idea
Sophie's sister back from the dead, Jamie, like Joe, will end up in the shed 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:
Zoph recommends the sun, Ron's dancing makes us feel glum, come on Grinch, act like a loving mum

Reactions: 5
I know that Jamie is a bloody melt and some think he’s the controlling type. But why the hell does she think it’s ok to constantly demean him like that to thousands of followers? His dirty pants?? I always think in these situations, what if it was the other way round? And Veston picked up her worn undies and carried them like a loaded bomb to the wash bin? Or went on and on about her slippers? Or make up? God Vestie my son, stick up for yourself 🤷‍♀️
I can't believe that he's ok with his wife talking tit about him on her videos. Then again, it's probably all staged.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.