Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get support small business BUT did she really need those planters she just had that massive sleepers built and now she’s getting more junk for the garden and it’s the Same oh I just love them guys there my fav’s , honestly nothing comes to a surprise with her anymore everything is just so unpredictable and also funny how when they’ve painted the fence they’ve some how had loads left enough to paint the whole pergola....she had already bought loads extra as she knew she had the guys booked in advance just not told us untill the last minute oh I had a dream and it came true 🤬🤬🤬🤬
OMG Those planters! How bleeping awful! Her sister must dislike her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dislike her as much as the next bleep but I actually find writing lists incredibly helpful. Sometimes when my anxiety is bad everything seems to get on top of me, I feel like I have hundreds of things to do and I just don’t know where to start so if I write a lost (but not in her tit book) it makes me feel more on top of it and it doesn’t feel as scary... I find it really hard to push through anxiety at times I will just almost wallow in my house feeling sorry for myself for days, if I write a list it helps me to be proactive and get on with the day
Yeah think a lot of anxiety sufferers find a list of some description useful, even if it’s for when you feel overwhelmed write it down; then you look at it and go “oh it’s not that bad.” That’s what I find anyway 🤣 plus I do get distracted. Can’t say I’ve used to clean though more diary placement reminders so organization keeps going. Maybe I’ll try become a influencer like her “Hi guyyz it’s dutchy here” 😂

Don’t believe for one minute her worktops are a dumping ground all day and she cleans it up before bed. Trying to be relatable again me thinks.
If that is true then it just shows all her ‘cleaning’ (aka wiping the counters and wanking off the tap) during the day is prerecorded. Shot herself in the foot there although the sheep will take no notice

Reactions: 8
CASSEROLE for dinner. That’s making me sweat thinking about a bowl of casserole.
Oh god, I'm having flashbacks to the winter and her endless crappy looking casseroles that were watery, greasy, and full of salt 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 even if it was the weather for casseroles, I'd rather starve than eat her attempt at cooking!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oooft she’s a spiteful cow isn’t she, also hope she Zoflora’d her fingers before flicking his toothbrush head 🤢

Reactions: 4
Oh god, I'm having flashbacks to the winter and her endless crappy looking casseroles that were watery, greasy, and full of salt 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 even if it was the weather for casseroles, I'd rather starve than eat her attempt at cooking!
For sure but it’s so ducking hot today too. And the whole old veg thing is like Stacey Solomon and her mouldy veg thing that she does.

Reactions: 4
OMG Those planters! How bleeping awful! Her sister must dislike her lol
You know when you're with a mate or your partner and you see something hideous and go "oooh look, I'll get you that for your birthday" and they tell you to duck off (or is that just me?!)? Is that what her sister did? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been trying to work out why she bugs me sp much and sets my teeth on edge non-stop and I *think* I might have found out why. Yes there is the excessive consumerism of useless and unsustainable products. There is the fact her taste isn't to my liking. There is the fact she's a blatant liar and plagarist. There is the fact her vanity and use of face altering filters adds to the stresses and insecurities of real women. There is the fact that she seems to be setting feminism back by insinuating all women should be at home "cleaning" non-stop and all husbands are slobs.

BUT the thing I've realised that upsets me the most is that she uses her platform purely to sell SHITE with her name on it. Now, I don't have every story of hers to hand for evidence but whilst the perGOALarr and garden is being done up has she once used her voice to speak for others? Whilst she makes her shitey breakfasts has she said "eating doesn't have to be expensive. dog ham is cheap and works for us you don't need to spend lots on artisan ham shipped straight from the continent" or mentioned how food banks exist or Trussel Trust?
Has she said "look we know our new build is likely on an old field, we've put flowers in to make a nature corridor and Ronalonadingdong loves birds so heres a pinecone feeder we made cos it would be a shame if our native species got fucked over by greedy status chasers like ourselves"

From what I have seen recently she has done NOTHING for anyone's wellbeing but her own, whilst claiming that you too could be happy if you painted everything grey and brought an over-priced notebook with her bloody (married) name on it. She seems like the first to say "we're all in this together" there's more going on in the world than castle greyskull and the range atm!

I'm absolutely delighted I've found tattle, and somewhere I can rant about what a cockwomble she is- the girls at my work love her and it makes my teeth bleeping itch & eyes ache from rolling 😂

Hope that makes sense guyzzz! Just needed to get that off my vest! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
SS is far more relatable with her kids food.
Hinch was/is so far off the mark it’s laughable with what she feeds Ronnie and her in laws for that matter.
Do you think? I like Stacey but her weird little concoctions are a bit mad too. Like when she made a cat there other day, I couldn't be bothered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate to the party guyzzzz cause I've been at work all day.
Wtf at her hilarious video of "being Jamie" stupid witch. My fella would go nuts if I belittled him like that. In our house, I run around after a toddler, a dog and a man in his 30's but I don't moan about it much, I just think "lazy bleep" about my other half, but I like things in a certain way so that's my problem. I did once get so fed up of picking his dirty washing up from the side of the bed though, I just didn't do it for him, soon learnt when he had no clean socks and pants 😂😂
I wish flip flops being left out were my biggest problem 😂😂 and she just made a mess of her sink, mirror, worktops etc for no reason! But her hinchers will think she's the next bleeping Lee Evans now. I can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sprouts in a casserole, in July 🤢
What is wrong with this woman? Why would you even consider a sprout as a casserole ingredient?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder has vest cleaned his 'mess' up that he made earlier 🤔🙄 oh and still hiding part of her garden I see. Come on soph show us your hot tub area that we already know you have planned out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dislike her as much as the next bleep but I actually find writing lists incredibly helpful. Sometimes when my anxiety is bad everything seems to get on top of me, I feel like I have hundreds of things to do and I just don’t know where to start so if I write a lost (but not in her tit book) it makes me feel more on top of it and it doesn’t feel as scary... I find it really hard to push through anxiety at times I will just almost wallow in my house feeling sorry for myself for days, if I write a list it helps me to be proactive and get on with the day
Hinch didn’t invent list writing, I write lists too. You crack on if it helps.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.