Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I’ve beem buying zoflora since it was in wee glass bottles and had 4 fragrances i use it everyday on sometimg but saturating fake flowers & mixing it with other chemicals is beyond madness
Haha no one else remembers it when it was in glass bottles. I swore by it. Spring time in a glass bottle. How I miss it.

Reactions: 7
I remember the glass bottles and all the older ladies would swear by it.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh the glass bottles!! My nan has used it for a years, I remember being a kid and her making a spray bottle up with country garden or summer bouquet and I'm 29 ??
The glass bottles were surely better for the environment in terms of recycling too surely?

Just caught up, it's CANOPY not CANAPE you twit, Soph. That tit definitely isn't safe for a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty funny that she's liked the I Don't Like Reading like page on Facebook..and is "writing" a book ??
That's infuriating. Speaking of her "book" - I refuse to say that with a straight face, I can't stand it when she's sitting there with the manuscript THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS WRITTEN and she's all "Oh I feel like a secretary guys!"

Reactions: 4
Did someone on here predict some sort of anxiety attack? Shoulda put some money in it...

I'm sure I've read somewhere that she already has bought them ? but yeah, completely agree that if she hasn't, she will. After all, dogs only see in greyscale too! ??
No that was my fault. I mentioned how much I hated them in the other thread but worded it badly. I don't think she has one yet.

Imagine trying to teach your kid colours '

'What's this colour darlin? Mint green Mummy'

Reactions: 2
Did someone on here predict some sort of anxiety attack? Shoulda put some money in it...
Ooooh, who do we think the all day meeting was with and possibly sparked the anxiety? Maybe it was with Gleam and they gave her a bit of a talking to about her flouting the ASA rules?

That thing with the stairs carpet is pretty cool tbh.. I wanna try it... Oh god has she got to me?

That thing with the stairs carpet is pretty cool tbh.. I wanna try it... Oh god has she got to me?
Been doing it for years with zoom groom dog brush! I don't get why she doesn't do it on her sofa and uses a clothes brush! It's like all these extra gadgets that all do the same thing!
I honestly think she's just gone on Pinterest and Instagram and started up her Instagram when planning 'Mrs Hinch'

Someone needs to tell her that anything (cot bumpers, canopies, etc) that restricts airflow around a sleeping baby is extremely dangerous and it’s a leading cause of SIDS. The risk isn’t worth it for the aesthetic. Silly bint.

Reactions: 8
I don't know why we're so concerned about her health and safety. Let the stupid bimbo deal with the aftermath of her idiotic lifestyle. ???. Believe me, there will be consequences????????????????????????

Someone needs to tell her that anything (cot bumpers, canopies, etc) that restricts airflow around a sleeping baby is extremely dangerous and it’s a leading cause of SIDS. The risk isn’t worth it for the aesthetic. Silly bint.
I've sent her a message saying near enough the same thing, two mins later the anxiety Post went up

I think that was me.

It's what she always does when the truth comes out. Apparently some fans riled her by messaged her asking if it's true she gets a large percentage per sale of her ebay swipe ups and has for 6 months, and she's blocked them.

She's responded with an anxiety attack. Of course, I predicted that would be her next move. Notice she didn't even get anxiety until she signed with Gleam. (same as Zoella) It's an instant sympathy vote and it sucks they are using it.. now she gets it whenever the truth pops out. So convenient. So manipulative. When she retires she'll says it's gone. Just like zoella did. But right now, it's useful and handy.

So she's back to the ebay swipe ups, only held off for a few days after truth was revealed. and she tried to fool her fans and justify it by uploading a picture saying she BOUGHT IT. Again, that's her go to excuse to hoodwink. And that's the first time I've seen her say lots of cheap window things on ebay guys! She always links haha. She's not fooling me. Note she only said lots on ebay, showed a five pound one and neglected to say they are 99p from poundland and poundstretchers lol. Besides she already linked to them in the past a few times and sold a ton of them, so that's no loss to her. I think her fans are seeing the manipulation and lies now finally.

What's she's doing by that pic is trying to convince them that she's out of pocket for this item, that she wasn't gifted it free, so she can't possibly be affiliated with said item or company.

Truth is, she's making a fat profit from all the sales.

Gosh, she's really doing a number on her fans. Yes she bought it, but she will get that money back thousands over with all the sales from her fans because she is an ebay partner and gets 50 % - 70 % per sale and more and she sells out everything she recommends. She sure loves to keep that quiet. She's even lied in the recent past and said she now has to put ad just because she's showing it but she bought it herself, so the AD means nothing! Conniving mare.

I hate she's promoting a dangerous item for babies. Yet again. No morals, no cares in the world. I don't have kids and I know those things are massively controversial and should be avoided for many reasons. They've been on the decline. Now she's made them popular again for $$.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
That wax melt company she promoted on Monday, had to close their website to orders as they were inundated with hinchers ordering.

Initially they were going to open in a few days, now they've had to say they've shut shop for the week!

Shows how much influence she has on sales, and how much profit she makes with these sneaky affiliations.

Those are the wax melts she did a whole story on again and refused to even put 'Gift' on them. Until a member here mentioned it then she whacked gifted on it right away lol Still it should say AD and Affiliate to be honest. That's thousands in her pocket right there with just the wax melts alone.

And her fans have no idea what it's really all about with these 'Recommendations'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.