Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word bully is thrown around too easily all the time.

Bullying is a very serious, vile, thing to do to someone.

Having an opinion that an influencer is misleading followers, pushing sales, not being transparent, being sneaky, telling fibs, taking advantage of people, demonstrating unsafe practices with chemicals, encouraging sales of items that are very dangerous for babies, is not bullying.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the Oxford dictionary’s definition of “bully”.

It does not include showing concerns for any of the above, complaining about practices or companies or calling people out for being dishonest.

Reactions: 7
My daughter follows a very influential blogger on Insta and on a few occasions she's contacted her about things this person has discussed on her blog and she's always came back to her with a reply and seemed genuinely interested.
I'm not going to say who this person is right now until I have more information as she might not even to reply to me but last night my daughter suggested I contact said blogger as she's big on womans rights, the environment etc., so I have sent her an email briefly outlining the issues and asking her if she can suggest a way forward with getting the message out there or even if she'd be interested in getting involved in spreading the word as to how damaging all this is.

• Heart
What is she talking about? Can't be this site as it's not bullying, just people worried about chemicals and shady non disclosure.

Is she being bullied somewhere?

View attachment 5449
She's been writing these for a long time, since before she had a thread on here, so i think some of her fans turn her against her in waves now and then and this is how she responds.

If she thinks our concerns about her polluting our environment and innocent families is bad, just by stating facts. Wait until she messes up badly with her baby, the mumsnet people will devour her alive.

I know she's had some ex-fans asking her if she's an ebay partner recently. She blocked them, I told them they might get a trolls post soon haha.

I'm so glad Marie ran for the hills. Smart lady. A lot of these influencers don't want to know her.

Now that's she got the anxiety box ticked, the bullied box ticked, I predict a WAVE of ebay swips ups or something else being sold hard.

She usually does that as the precursor. Soften people up a bit, get them eating out of her hand again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a look at that baby canopy on Ebay and it's sold by a seller in China with over 500 negative reviews... not a wise buy safety wise or monetary wise if you ask me... but what do we know. ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's an affiliate with Harpic toilet cleaner (fitting, she talks a lot of crap) and never one #AD nothing. Ever.

She always thinks she gets away with these. She doesn't. Then she wonders why people are fed up of her.

Imagine how much Harpic pay her for these weekly adverts.

Imagine how many bottles she's selling of this crap, people believing she's genuine about it being her fav.

And what exactly is going on with her arse that she has to do this multiple times per day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a look at that baby canopy on Ebay and it's sold by a seller in China with over 500 negative reviews... not a wise buy safety wise or monetary wise if you ask me... but what do we know. ?
It looked nothing like the picture either - surprise surprise

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow the Hinch Facebook group? So many people on there getting themselves in debt for this stupid fad. Getting fancy hoovers and couches and curtains on credit because “Sophie has it” and asking if anyone knows about payment plans for the Shark or “do you have to start paying right away or will they deliver it first?” If you can’t afford it, don’t get it??? What the actual duck, man. I’ve got a Shark (pre-Hinch, thanks) and I never would’ve even considered it if I couldn’t buy it upfront. These people are asking how to get stains out of school plimsolls because they can’t afford to buy new pairs and then getting £400 hoovers on credit just because “I want the one Sophie uses”. FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow the Hinch Facebook group? So many people on there getting themselves in debt for this stupid fad. Getting fancy hoovers and couches and curtains on credit because “Sophie has it” and asking if anyone knows about payment plans for the Shark or “do you have to start paying right away or will they deliver it first?” If you can’t afford it, don’t get it??? What the actual duck, man. I’ve got a Shark (pre-Hinch, thanks) and I never would’ve even considered it if I couldn’t buy it upfront. These people are asking how to get stains out of school plimsolls because they can’t afford to buy new pairs and then getting £400 hoovers on credit just because “I want the one Sophie uses”. FFS.
Not in FB but totally agree with you. She should hang her head in shame.

Reactions: 5
Product placed just perfectly for maximum exposer, she's a pro alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in FB but totally agree with you. She should hang her head in shame.
Every couple of weeks she pops up on there to tell “my hinchers” she loves them so much and to “keep hinching”, and they all fall back in line if they’d dared to drift away a bit. Bloody cult.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We’re worried about the baby and the dog, who are innocents in this.
Yes, I agree with you. I worry about the poor dog and the new baby. It's her that I don't give a monkey's about. She's deranged. Surely when the baby is born she'll see the light, and if not then she needs reporting.

Yes a ton of ads today. Product placements all over the place, always the same brands and products.

Not one #AD in sight. There's literally no need to balance a bottle there otherwise.

Considering she sells out a smaller business so that it has to close to cope. Imagine how much she's selling of this stuff.

Sales go through the roof every time she does this. Kaching!

The maddest thing is they're all buying the mops and sharks and their floors aren't even clean.

Look at all her fans using those cheap plastic things to get a ton of crap out of their carpets! One said I thought my floor was clean. I've seen similar comments about people's hard floors, sharked them, mopped them, all fancy like. Got down on their knees with a floor wipe and filthy! lol

Hinchers need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask WHY are they being so easily influenced. Why are they so out of control.

• Heart
I do not dislike Mrs Hinch, she is not up her own arse like so many influencers! But seriously,the chemicals in that house are scary! How can you love the smell of bleach when you get home?
Bleach, oven cleaners, and other cleaning agents can harm an unborn baby. You should limit your use of these chemicals and take protective measures when you use them. .
Expectant mothers who use a lot of household cleaning products may increase the risk of their child developing asthma”, the Daily Mail reports. The article says that researchers claim to have found a link between wheezing and asthma in young children, and their mothers’ use of cleaning products such as bleach and air freshener during pregnancy, or shortly after birth. The study found that mothers increased the risk of their child developing persistent wheezing by the age of seven by up to 41%.
This research shows an association between the use of household chemicals during pregnancy and asthma in the child. The study has limitations, as there are many causes and triggers for asthma. These include heritability from parents and environmental factors such as smoking, animal allergies, pollen, dust mites or foods, medications, infections, emotions, stress, and cold weather. The authors have taken some of these into account in their analyses.
They’ve also been linked to autism

• Angry
Yes a ton of ads today. Product placements all over the place, always the same brands and products.

Not one #AD in sight. There's literally no need to balance a bottle there otherwise.

Considering she sells out a smaller business so that it has to close to cope. Imagine how much she's selling of this stuff.

Sales go through the roof every time she does this. Kaching!

View attachment 5458

The maddest thing is they're all buying the mops and sharks and their floors aren't even clean.

Look at all her fans using those cheap plastic things to get a ton of crap out of their carpets! One said I thought my floor was clean. I've seen similar comments about people's hard floors, sharked them, mopped them, all fancy like. Got down on their knees with a floor wipe and filthy! lol

Hinchers need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask WHY are they being so easily influenced. Why are they so out of control.
You know what it's like... Sheep mentality, follow the pack or the herd...fomo (whoo get me ?). But they're so easily influenced because they live their lives through their phones and social media. It's oneupmanship, keeping up with the Joneses or the Hinch. It's insecure people tagging along with the 'cool girl'. It is without doubt, one of the saddest, most tragic indictments of modern life. I'm bewildered.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Have you seen the organised mum this morning? I go on about her a lot but I swear is not an #ad, #affiliate, #paidpartnership ?. She's not used a disposable wipe or cloth for months - she's gone #oldschool and is boiling her cloths etc. Love a bit of gem - got her feet planted firmly on the ground that one ?

Reactions: 16
Do you think once her bank account expands and they move house will their taste change from council house chic to ubiquitous instamummy style with The Rug and a Hague Blue Kitchen with 3 brass Tom Dixon pendant lights? Swop Morrisons for Ocado and promote Boden catalogue?
The thing is, money cannot buy class or style so I expect a few of those chic council house style ideas will sneak through... example in photo ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just swiped up and looked at who the seller is of the grey elephant and their location is Hong Kong!! Are these things she's getting the sheep to buy to even safe? OMG it gets worse.

• Wow
Have you seen the organised mum this morning? I go on about her a lot but I swear is not an #ad, #affiliate, #paidpartnership ?. She's not used a disposable wipe or cloth for months - she's gone #oldschool and is boiling her cloths etc. Love a bit of gem - got her feet planted firmly on the ground that one ?
Ugh, I LOVE her. Reminding people to check their fire alarm batteries - "safety first!" If only Soph was so conscientious

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.