Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also a post on the hinch fb group from a woman warning other mothers not to spary their baby's bedding with febreze ??‍♀ as her poor son got horrendous chemical burns from it!!!!! The catastrophic lack of common sense to the danger and harm that cleaning chemicals can pose to health and the environment beggars belief.
You’re f****king joking!!! Non bio washing stuff is all you should use on baby’s bedding poor wee guy how dumb are these nutters

Reactions: 10
There's also a post on the hinch fb group from a woman warning other mothers not to spary their baby's bedding with febreze ??‍♀ as her poor son got horrendous chemical burns from it!!!!! The catastrophic lack of common sense to the danger and harm that cleaning chemicals can pose to health and the environment beggars belief.
Wtf. Commen sense tells you not to do that, are these people for real!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the post on the FB group about parents making "monster spray ". They are making up little bottles of Zoflora and water to spray whenever their child is scared!!! This is seriously getting out of control now! It's dangerous FFS! I'm utterly dismayed.

And the comments!!! ??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
WTF! People have sprayed their babies bedding with Fabreze? That’s child abuse.
Please please Mrs Hinch do not spray all of your babies things with Lenor or Zoflora! I wish she would listen to someone about the dangers of toxic chemicals!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the post on the FB group about parents making "monster spray ". They are making up little bottles of Zoflora and water to spray whenever their child is scared!!! This is seriously getting out if control now! It's dangerous FFS! I'm utterly dismayed.

And the comments!!! ??
bleeping cretins the lot of them!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the post on the FB group about parents making "monster spray ". They are making up little bottles of Zoflora and water to spray whenever their child is scared!!! This is seriously getting out if control now! It's dangerous FFS! I'm utterly dismayed.
For Gawd Sake... Its bad to use a spray bottle on dogs and citronella collars too, Jesus just why didn't anyone learn anything from little Hans and how cruel that was in psychology experiments! There really are no words! Things like this work but in the wrong way intended. So anything with a central nervous system and uses smell as a punishment because it lingers scares the tit out of them over whatever else is around at the time too!

Had to laugh at her directing Jamie when he was filling the hot water bottle... a 38 year old man who doesn't know how to fill a bottle and has to be told how much water to put in... what the actual duck!

• Haha
bleeping cretins the lot of them!
It's just so so stupid and I can't belive they are dismissing the sensible comments about using natural oils etc. and the ones telling them it's chemicals! It's Bedlam for 2019! It's cult mentality! I'm So done with even bothering to try and stop this tit!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the post on the FB group about parents making "monster spray ". They are making up little bottles of Zoflora and water to spray whenever their child is scared!!! This is seriously getting out of control now! It's dangerous FFS! I'm utterly dismayed.

And the comments!!! ??
This is as bad as when parents make slime out of washing detergent and let their kid get covered in it. I saw a video where kids were in a paddling pool of it.
You know Mrs hinch will be one of "those" parents

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at her directing Jamie when he was filling the hot water bottle... a 38 year old man who doesn't know how to fill a bottle and has to be told how much water to put in... what the actual duck!
He still messed it up by not squeezing out the air at the top.

Neither of them know how to do a hot water bottle!

• Haha
It's just so so stupid and I can't belive they are dismissing the sensible comments about using natural oils etc. and the ones telling them it's chemicals! It's Bedlam for 2019! It's cult mentality! I'm So done with even bothering to try and stop this tit!
I was talking to my husband about Mrs Hinch, these people using all the chemicals wrongly and the damage their doing to themselves, their families and the environment and he says he was going to talk to me about it if I hadn't brought it up first as he thinks it's doing damage to my mental health right now. He suggested we try to get in touch with a high profile celeb or a journalist who could maybe help our cause because my feeling is that this won't stop before someone is seriously hurt or even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its all a big act. The bleeping circus is definitely in town!

• Haha
I was talking to my husband about Mrs Hinch, these people using all the chemicals wrongly and the damage their doing to themselves, their families and the environment and he says he was going to talk to me about it if I hadn't brought it up first as he thinks it's doing damage to my mental health right now. He suggested we try to get in touch with a high profile celeb or a journalist who could maybe help our cause because my feeling is that this won't stop before someone is seriously hurt or even worse.
@BlueSunday I have had exactly the same conversation with my boyfriend. I really do want to start doing videos etc about the damage all this is going but my anxiety and my desire for privacy means I won't. Definitely need a well known mouth piece to start speaking out about this bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wanted to message her to explain about squeezing the air ou!

And the comments!!! ??
We made monster spray when my son was scared....except we used plain water in a spray bottle...no need for chemicals, it worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my word l didnt realise jamie was that old hes 10 years older than her then?

Oh my word l didnt realise jamie was that old hes 10 years older than her then?
I read that somewhere and I think she also said it in one of her live chats.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she wanted a sugar daddy. ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.