Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person is spot on with the description.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wanted to message her to explain about squeezing the air ou!
I thought this last night!
1 - mum always told me never to use boiling water out of the kettle in case it burst,
and
2 - she always said not to overfill and to remember to squeeze the air out just in case... you know...it burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This person is spot on with the description.

Hahaha I really hope whoever wrote that is on this thread! We need them!

Reactions: 7
I really hope she doesn’t put that mess over the babies cot, cute or not if that falls of in the night that’s such a big suffocation risk ? is she really recommending people do something so silly and dangerous

It's just so so stupid and I can't belive they are dismissing the sensible comments about using natural oils etc. and the ones telling them it's chemicals! It's Bedlam for 2019! It's cult mentality! I'm So done with even bothering to try and stop this tit!
To be honest I'm kind of surprised the hinch didn't get in on the tide pod trend! She'd be sparkling clean from the inside out! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shot herself in the foot there... Asking what something is (the drawer liner)... when she supposedly bought it as an innocent customer not a scheming money maker. As if you'd buy something if you didn't know what it was for? I'm just getting irritated now.

Reactions: 4
Hope someone tells her that thing may make her cot look pretty but it's bloody dangerous for babies and toddlers ..and accident waiting to happen.

Hope someone tells her that thing may make her cot look pretty but it's bloody dangerous for babies and toddlers ..and accident waiting to happen.
Iv just replyed to her about it

Reactions: 3
W
Where does she think she lives a castle and that is definitely dangerous its not worth the risk

I still can't believe she's going to be a mum. That poor bub is never going to have a chance and will probably develop all sorts of allergies and other health related problems at the rate she's going.

I think to be honest someone mentioned the other day shes very similar to denise out of the royal family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is she buying ghastly cheap tat from ebay that she doesnt even want and will probably end up in landfil. Her chemical assault on the environment and that poor dog is clearly not excessive enough!

Reactions: 6
She's totally going to try and become a Mummy instagramer to try and break into that market too. She'll be raking it in with all her swipe up to buy this pram, swipe up to buy this cot etc. More money in babies than there is in cleaning, although she's certainly made more than enough from cleaning and the shear amount she's been shilling to her sheep.
I was trying to find the illegal dummies / pacifier company yesterday and tried going through people she's following to see if any stood out and I got lost in a sea of baby instagram sellers she's following lately. Everything from childrens clothes (older) to cots, prams, baby boutiques the lot.

Seeing how she barely follows anyone, esp not her fans, these must be lining up for business deals. There's a reason why she's following these companies. She's already sold a ton of stuff relating to this baby and it's not even born yet or mid way.

btw to the person who thought the zoflora cake is a bottle of zoflora sitting on the cake, leaking. It's not. It's a cake covered in icing that's got the zoflora pattern printed on it. you can get anything printed on icing these days. So basically they'd cut open the 'zoflo box' and it would be icing and cake. It's sad and tragic though! Do these people not have hobbies? Even Mrs Hunch says she just makes cleaning fun, as nobody likes to do it! It's not something that should define their personalities, interests or hobbies lol Even the person who made the cake seems perplexed.

These people have truly lost their minds.

Chemicals cause health problems whether people show them outwardly or not, they're still doing damage. Depends on how overladen your system is, the degree it shows itself. Before i learnt about ditching all chemical products, either in the bath / shower or cleaning, opened the windows more and ate mostly clean, my health issues sorted themselves out. I used to have bad skin rashes on my face and hands.

A lot of children and pets are suffering right now due to this silly craze. some will have outward signs, some will not. I'm amazed in this day and age when I thought people were more clued up, someone like her has got this popular.

• Heart
I was trying to find the illegal dummies / pacifier company yesterday and tried going through people she's following to see if any stood out and I got lost in a sea of baby instagram sellers she's following lately. Everything from childrens clothes (older) to cots, prams, baby boutiques the lot.

Seeing how she barely follows anyone, esp not her fans, these must be lining up for business deals. There's a reason why she's following these companies. She's already sold a ton of stuff relating to this baby and it's not even born yet or mid way.

btw to the person who thought the zoflora cake is a bottle of zoflora sitting on the cake, leaking. It's not. It's a cake covered in icing that's got the zoflora pattern printed on it. you can get anything printed on icing these days. So basically they'd cut open the 'zoflo box' and it would be icing and cake. It's sad and tragic though! Do these people not have hobbies? Even Mrs Hunch says she just makes cleaning fun, as nobody likes to do it! It's not something that should define their personalities, interests or hobbies lol Even the person who made the cake seems perplexed.

These people have truly lost their minds.

Chemicals cause health problems whether people show them outwardly or not, they're still doing damage. Depends on how overladen your system is, the degree it shows itself. Before i learnt about ditching all chemical products, either in the bath / shower or cleaning, opened the windows more and ate mostly clean, my health issues sorted themselves out. I used to have bad skin rashes on my face and hands.

A lot of children and pets are suffering right now due to this silly craze. some will have outward signs, some will not. I'm amazed in this day and age when I thought people were more clued up, someone like her has got this popular.
I’m amazed she’s got so popular at this time too what with everyone being so aware of the impact of plastic on the planet in the past year. I’m hoping the same will happen with chemicals one day. Obviously some people have been campaigning about plastic use for years and all it really took was a blue planet documentary and suddenly the minority turned into the majority. We just need the same thing to happen with chemicals and then hinch will be redundant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
WTF! People have sprayed their babies bedding with Fabreze? That’s child abuse.
Please please Mrs Hinch do not spray all of your babies things with Lenor or Zoflora! I wish she would listen to someone about the dangers of toxic chemicals!
I warned her about her own health and that of her dog with some dangerous habits she was promoting back a few months ago and she blocked me.

Recently (a few days ago) she blocked me for liking an insta page she doesn't like.

So now I'm enjoying sitting back watching her slowly kill herself. There's smarter amoeba.

However I come here to voice the truth about her bad habits, in the hope it prevents even one person from doing it. i get called a hater, troll, all kinds of things, but I sleep easy as I know I am right and I like to help people. Suffering is not nice. I don't make any money from helping enlighten people.

Sophie meanwhile, doesn't sleep well :)

I’m amazed she’s got so popular at this time too what with everyone being so aware of the impact of plastic on the planet in the past year. I’m hoping the same will happen with chemicals one day. Obviously some people have been campaigning about plastic use for years and all it really took was a blue planet documentary and suddenly the minority turned into the majority. We just need the same thing to happen with chemicals and then hinch will be redundant.
Fingers crossed! I don't want these horrendous toxic companies making one more dime.

I wanted to message her to explain about squeezing the air ou!
I'm barely watching her these days but I caught them together filling a hot water bottle incorrectly. I didn't think my eyes have any roll left them in. Let's hope they don't trip and fall on that thing.

Shot herself in the foot there... Asking what something is (the drawer liner)... when she supposedly bought it as an innocent customer not a scheming money maker. As if you'd buy something if you didn't know what it was for? I'm just getting irritated now.
Same, she's just so stupid I can't even hate watch lol Moved on to Jason Momoa's instagram instead, he sent a big screen kiss which I saw first thing this morning! Made a huge difference from the old 'morning hinchers, late one today again' no duck off hunch. you're done. lol! She's too ridiculous now, she doesn't even get basic things right. It's just aswell her fan base are numbskulls and don't notice her constant blatant duck ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
It seems another night not cooking then for sophie round mummys again whats she gonna for the baby when its weaned.?

I was trying to find the illegal dummies / pacifier company yesterday and tried going through people she's following to see if any stood out and I got lost...

It’s called littleladiesboutique on Instagram. Sorry couldn’t link.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I found littleladiesboutique yesterday, but I couldn't see the dummies anywhere? Only the clips.

Mrs Hinch had a dummy that was barely visible as it was surrounded by rubbish like ribbons and I think hot glued gems? It wasn't the best memory, but I do remember it being a hazard. I wanted a better look at them as I heard some people voicing concerns. I wondered if it was them, they're a Spanish company, but not seeing the dummies. Maybe it was a one off for Mrs Hinch, she certainly thought it was a great idea, as she does all things that line her wallet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.