Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that... Who tf and why tf would you Dettol your curtains? Just spraying stuff for the sake of it. Must be dettol's promo week. The amount of companies that must get in touch on a daily basis will be shocking. When she's not filming herself spraying stuff, she must be going through all the offers selecting the most lucrative ones. She's not like Team Tomm who only recommends stuff if she has used it a few days and honestly rates it. You can tell Sophie just gets stuff delivered and promptly shares or with her hinchers... Who blindly think she's doing them a favour. Going through the m&s box the other day, you could tell she'd not looked through it before, hadn't tested any of it, or read any of the packaging. She's just pushing things through the insta-conveyor belt.
Also, does anyone else notice the possible little digs at the thread here? Like making a point of mentioning Henry had just been for a walk, mentioning about cleaning her sink all the time. Also, her song choices often have a little dig in them - or is it just me being paranoid?!
Absoutely not your not paranoid l noticed it all this is really getting to her now

Reactions: 6
I do follow Mrs Hinch on Insta. I also follow here. I agree and disagree with some things you guys say and I also disagree with some things Mrs Hinch does. And sometimes for no reason she grates on me. That's fine that's life. So I like to think I've a balanced view.
I've always cleaned and always used Zoflora, country garden being my favourite and I was delighted she hadn't advertised it because there was always loads left. Then she discovered it and now I cant get it anywhere.
My 3 year old has suddenly come out in eczema. I haven't changed any of the cleaning products or things I've always done except doing it more regularly. A lot more regularly.He never suffered with his skin ever. I never used non bio as a baby I've always been very much you have to get accustomed to stuff including germs. The last couple of weeks I've stopped being as OTT as I have been, because well I'm early pregnant and exhausted and CBA to clean constantly as I'd rather sleep, and low and behold his eczema that I'm treating weeks with no improvement has started to clear up. Cleaning Excessively,in my opinion had caused him to flare up for some reason. Weather it was because there was no germs around or because there was more of the chemicals around or probably even both these reasons. But it absolutely is something that should he shared with other mums and Sophie herself, but if I say anything I will be blocked and I enjoy watching her stories. I also enjoy watching pregnancies develop. Unfortunately Sophie has created a culture that has to speak elsewhere because she wont tolerate any kind of criticism, I dont even think mine is a criticism just a by the way that could be useful to other mums. So while sometimes hate breathes in here if we could approach sophie publicly then it would be addressed and dealt with and make these sites obsolete.

Reactions: 19
Just checked her stories again... Music is Luther vandross this morning "never too much" ? I beg to differ dear.

• Haha
I found it interesting she said that "Henry's been for a walk" - not "I've taken him for a walk" is she hinting that he's got a dog walker?

Also, the Dettol on the curtains? WHY? I live in Essex and it's not cold today, I've got my patio doors open so it's smelling frrresshhhhh :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Oh FFS. Just seen in a Hinch group that a woman had a birthday cake made for her - decorated with fondant Zoflora, sponges and mops.

If it was my birthday and all my family could pick out about my personality was that I liked Zoflora I think I'd cry, not post it proudly all over FB.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just been on the mrs hinch home facebook group for the first and am howling that one of the visitor posts is by my ex fiances wife ?. Their homes a tit hole I don't think any amount of zoflora will save it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh FFS. Just seen in a Hinch group that a woman had a birthday cake made for her - decorated with fondant Zoflora, sponges and mops.

If it was my birthday and all my family could pick out about my personality was that I liked Zoflora I think I'd cry, not post it proudly all over FB.
Ooh please add a screen shot! That doesn't sound like the most delicious cake

Reactions: 3

It could’ve been worse, could’ve been a cake in the shape of a freshly pined toilet...

That group beggars belief, I’ve never seen such a collective of fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's an actual zoflora box on Kelly's cake! That vile stuff will have leached all over the place

Reactions: 7
O
She's 60 people. SIXTY. Sharon is sixty and has been given the most unappetising cake I've ever seen. Who wants to EAT mops and sponges and disinfectant!? ???
Oh hang on....I just saw Kelly's cake. Which is basically a box. Is this on Facebook? I'm not fb and this type of this is WHY! Oh dear gawd ?

Reactions: 2

And what's even worse then that is another post on that group of pictures of a babies nursery... ALL GREY AND WHITE!!! Babies need colour and shape stimulation. FFS!

Reactions: 8
I can totally imagine Hinch getting one of those grey ball pits with grey and white balls ?
I'm sure I've read somewhere that she already has bought them ? but yeah, completely agree that if she hasn't, she will. After all, dogs only see in greyscale too! ??

Reactions: 3
She's totally going to try and become a Mummy instagramer to try and break into that market too. She'll be raking it in with all her swipe up to buy this pram, swipe up to buy this cot etc. More money in babies than there is in cleaning, although she's certainly made more than enough from cleaning and the shear amount she's been shilling to her sheep.

There's also a post on the hinch fb group from a woman warning other mothers not to spary their baby's bedding with febreze ??‍♀ as her poor son got horrendous chemical burns from it!!!!! The catastrophic lack of common sense to the danger and harm that cleaning chemicals can pose to health and the environment beggars belief.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
There's also a post on the hinch fb group from a woman warning other mothers not to spary their baby's bedding with febreze ??‍♀ as her poor son got horrendous chemical burns from it!!!!! The catastrophic lack of common sense to the danger and harm that cleaning chemicals can pose to health and the environment beggars belief.
I really hope it doesn't get deleted. I bet there's sheep on there disagreeing with it, i can just imagine them saying "I've been febreezing my child's bed 3 times a week for 5 years now and they're finnnneeeeeee"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.