Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus setting an often unrealistic expectations that every millimetre of one's house should be spotlessly clean. Not everyone has a new build, or lots of ££. If someone is already struggling with mental health, oroney, the last thing they need is more pressure or a sense of failure for not living up to some standard set by someone else. It's perfectly fine to not have a house that is zoflora'd within an inch of its life and that could be used as an operating theatre.

Reactions: 8
I commented on the Ingham family when he was an alleged groomer you lot are commenting on a woman cleaning
Sorry OT

He's not alleged groomer, Chris Ingham IS a groomer don't forget the police confirmed he sent those text messages!

Probably hasn't changed his ways either they like to pretend nothing is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry OT

He's not alleged groomer, Chris Ingham IS a groomer don't forget the police confirmed he sent those text messages!

Probably hasn't changed his ways either they like to pretend nothing is wrong.
It still doesn't make it right though you can slate one person but not another....

Am presuming they put 'alleged' for fear of the best solicitors in the country sending them a letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It still doesn't make it right though you can slate one person but not another....

Am presuming they put 'alleged' for fear of the best solicitors in the country sending them a letter.

Yeah I just wanted to put her right on the Chris situation just in case anyone on this thread wasn't over on the Ingham thread as well ? can't have people thinking he was only an alleged groomer, got to keep the facts right ?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I just wanted to put her right on the Chris situation just in case anyone on this thread wasn't over on the Ingham thread as well ? can't have people thinking he was only an alleged groomer, got to keep the facts right ?
That's fine. I have said can't stand them; even before this grooming and bury their heads in the sand attitude.. However I can't stand people slagging them off and think no one should have an opinion on any other Youtuber/instagrammer.
I find this forum fair. There is the rave section at the end of the day. If you like a person and there is a thread about them in critical don't read it if you know it will annoy you. Same as don't read the rave section if that will annoy you except maybe the Ingham thread there ( it's all tongue in cheek no ifam to be found)

Reactions: 3
EEEH I had a day off from the Hunch and it did me wonders! I can't take her brain dead drivel any longer! But that was cool to pop in and see she's still spouting hot air, and we got another huncher. lmao. that one was particularly sad, so many facts wrong it made my head spin. Glad about the chris correction, I kept up with that for a while even though I don't watch their vlogs, and wow is he ever guilty, the girl proved it on her youtube. Gross man. Let's call a spade a spade there.

Sooo.. the poor dog who's needs are not being met is her reason to get up or live or something?! Do me a favour lol She says what she thinks people will melt at. and she can endear herself to them. she's like a leech painting a fake cute face on. Which is literally what she does with the over use of the snapchat filter!

They got that dog as a baby replacement to see if they could handle the responsibility. only they forgot it's a dog, so she treats it like a human baby. that's one of my bug bears. treat animals correctly! Train him, give him smth to do, take him places new, let him socialize, let's see a real smile on his face.

Seeing it sat there looking sad and her talking to it saying 'Say mumma!` made me lose several grey cells.

And yes I HATE when she talks to him about if he did a poo or not. I mean , please.

That's quite a big dog, and those poops are gonna come out big and stinky. Don't try to make out they come out cute.

I'm wondering if the dog is soiling in the house, which is why she makes a big deal out of him going outside. I wouldn't put it past her to neglect his potty training. I don't know anyone who gets excited about a dog pooping on it's walk when it's 3 years old!

Oh god, she's going to be one of those mothers isn't she?! Talking to her 5 year old, did baby do poo poo for momma? you did, what a good boy! mumma change ur nappy now! ? And he'll be wearing this ? from that store she's working with for a while now but not declaring it.

Omg he's gonna dislike her lol better start practising his side eye with the dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t got the energy or can’t come up with anything?
Ppffttt haven’t you got something to
Zoflora I’m sure hinchie would advise some you know to get rid of the stench of bull tit
Gotta keep those chemicals topped up go on now get going you lovely little scrubber

Reactions: 7
I started following her when she had around 10k followers and her ideas were good, quick and easy. Then she got bigger and the products increased x10. I felt my house was disgusting and that I was lazy for it not looking like hers... I work 8-5 and have a 3 year old so don’t get loads done in the week, so I started dedicating a whole day of the weekend to cleaning the house top to bottom. A few weeks in I realise what a twit I had become! I’d much rather live life with a homely home than no life and a show home. I quickly got over the hinch phase.

Also went into home bargains and saw a pair of young girls squealing down the cleaning section as they found products ‘She uses this! OMG they have Paul!!’ I couldn’t cringe anymore... quickly scurried off shaking my head LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's London bound today so cue shots of the Eye and Big Ben "for anyone who hasn't been to London"...
usually said in a condescending tone.
Also shots of posh offices and food to reinforce how important she is or the interior of a hospital for the sympathy vote.
No time for shots of the dog waking up or MH messages this morning as she's off living her best life!

Reactions: 9
I started following her when she had around 10k followers and her ideas were good, quick and easy. Then she got bigger and the products increased x10. I felt my house was disgusting and that I was lazy for it not looking like hers... I work 8-5 and have a 3 year old so don’t get loads done in the week, so I started dedicating a whole day of the weekend to cleaning the house top to bottom. A few weeks in I realise what a twit I had become! I’d much rather live life with a homely home than no life and a show home. I quickly got over the hinch phase.

Also went into home bargains and saw a pair of young girls squealing down the cleaning section as they found products ‘She uses this! OMG they have Paul!!’ I couldn’t cringe anymore... quickly scurried off shaking my head LOL
Hi there and welcome.
So glad you saw the light and got over your hinch phase... we've all been there in one way or another.
Glad you joined us. ❤

Reactions: 6
I started following her in about August I think, when it wasn't just all ads, plugs, gifts and eBay. I bought that bloody bloo tit once - NEVER again. Inhaling clouds of chemicals just to get some (rubbish) fizz in the bog ?. That's when I woke up and realised what a zoflora zombie I was in danger of becoming.

To be fair though, I've always used zoflora - I use it to disinfect stuff, would you believe, not to scent my radiators for instance. Actually that reminds me, did she not used to say put neat zoflora on a sheet of kitchen roll (or something) and put in your cushion covers and pillow cases? I might be wrong there... Can't remember.

Anyway, I've stopped being drawn into her web like iron filings to a magnet and basically watch now with popcorn and my mouth open.

People need to wake up that all they're doing is lining her pockets. When I see an identikit hincher in home bargains or b&m I get cramp in my stomach and hurry away.

Oh and I think the 6 bedrooms would probably have been to house the crap she gets sent ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Welcome! I totally agree with you, my kid is a bit older but when he was younger, I found myself cleaning and tidying ALL the time. I had a huge case of imposter syndrome as a mum and had this idea that I had to have a spotless home at all times. I eventually saw the light but those old habits started to crop back up when I began watching Hinch and I only got a grip recently. She's preying on that insecurity in these women, that "I'm not good enough" doubt most of us have deep down.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Hoovers, in a Facebook group I'm on so many bang on about Shark that I'm suspicious (how many are some kind of influencer?) I think Shark was one that Mrs Hinch was recommending to her army iirc
Only just catching up with this thread..

I have a shark. Have had one for a few years now as fell out of love with my Dyson. Practically every part has been replaced on it. Constantly washing filters on it as well. I just don't think it's as great as what people say!! It's was fantastic at first but now... meh it's a vacuum. I need a new one!! Any suggestions? ??

Reactions: 6
I started following her in about August I think, when it wasn't just all ads, plugs, gifts and eBay. I bought that bloody bloo tit once - NEVER again. Inhaling clouds of chemicals just to get some (rubbish) fizz in the bog ?. That's when I woke up and realised what a zoflora zombie I was in danger of becoming.

To be fair though, I've always used zoflora - I use it to disinfect stuff, would you believe, not to scent my radiators for instance. Actually that reminds me, did she not used to say put neat zoflora on a sheet of kitchen roll (or something) and put in your cushion covers and pillow cases? I might be wrong there... Can't remember.

Anyway, I've stopped being drawn into her web like iron filings to a magnet and basically watch now with popcorn and my mouth open.

People need to wake up that all they're doing is lining her pockets. When I see an identikit hincher in home bargains or b&m I get cramp in my stomach and hurry away.

Oh and I think the 6 bedrooms would probably have been to house the crap she gets sent ..
Zoflora only gets used in my house, mum's and grandparents houses as a disinfectant. Mainly outside on patios!

Only just catching up with this thread..

I have a shark. Have had one for a few years now as fell out of love with my Dyson. Practically every part has been replaced on it. Constantly washing filters on it as well. I just don't think it's as great as what people say!! It's was fantastic at first but now... meh it's a vacuum. I need a new one!! Any suggestions? ??
I'm still really happy with my Dyson ball.
I love all things Dyson and even have the hairdryer.

Reactions: 1
Whats hilarious is if she used her shark mop correctly she wouldn't need all her chemical shite. I'm surprised she doesn't add zoflora to the water to be honest! Steam is the best sanitiser so you don't need to use other disinfectant when you clean with steam. Of course though there's no money to be made from cleaning with steam (after the sheep have all bought a steam cleaner) which is why she continues to shill all her other rubbish product recommendations. We've had a shark mop and a shark handheld for a couple of years now but if they break I will be replacing it with another brand that's not associated with her.

Reactions: 4
@Emilymotherofboys I have a Hetty and she is wonderful! I've been through a lot of vacuum cleaners in my life (I am in my 50s, not wasteful, honest), Dysons, Vax, Hoover, but Hetty is the best. I thought bagless was the way to go, but no, I am back to using bags again as it is cleaner. She has a nice long cord and plenty of different attachments, suction is great and she isn't too heavy to lug around. She doesn't cost £400 either, about £150, but sometimes on offer for much less.

@Emilymotherofboys I have a Hetty and she is wonderful! I've been through a lot of vacuum cleaners in my life (I am in my 50s, not wasteful, honest), Dysons, Vax, Hoover, but Hetty is the best. I thought bagless was the way to go, but no, I am back to using bags again as it is cleaner. She has a nice long cord and plenty of different attachments, suction is great and she isn't too heavy to lug around. She doesn't cost £400 either, about £150, but sometimes on offer for much less.
Oooh I'm a bag fan too! I hated emptying and cleaning the dust canister thing (total brain fart - can't remember what is called) and now I just pull the bag out, bin it and put another in ?

Sorry to double post, but this is a separate subject that I didn't want to get lost in my ramble about vacuum cleaners.

Have any of you seen the documentary "Stink" on Netflix? It is about the chemicals found in products from children's pyjamas to underarm deodorant and including cleaning products. Now, this IS based in the US and we do (currently) have EU regulations to restrict the use of some of these chemicals, but there are many, many products that find away around these regulations. Here is the trailer for the documentary:

Also, I am not affiliated with the company or anything, just a satisfied customer, but I have recently started using Splosh products, they are environmentally friendly with their refillable bottles, no hidden chemicals (all their perfumes are botanicals), they aren't tested on animals, are OK to use in septic tanks, they don't include dangerous chemicals like EDCs and are less harmful to the environment.

Now swipe up to place your order (joke)!

And don't get me started on loo roll...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.