Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I'm a bag fan too! I hated emptying and cleaning the dust canister thing (total brain fart - can't remember what is called) and now I just pull the bag out, bin it and put another in ?
Exactly, I am asthmatic and when cleaning the bagless ones I was still getting a face full of dust no matter how careful I was. I even bought a hand-held vacuum to clean the big vacuum cleaner - insanity! Also, still haven't recovered from the time I had to vacuum up a lot of polystyrene balls which clogged up the whole system, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Mrs Hinch has severe OCD. It's a 2 person house, unless they both have chronic diarrhea (maybe thats what too many spaghetti hoops does to your insides), no-one needs to chuck that much cleaning fluid on a daily basis down their bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Mrs Hinch has severe OCD. It's a 2 person house, unless they both have chronic diarrhea (maybe thats what too many spaghetti hoops does to your insides), no-one needs to chuck that much cleaning fluid on a daily basis down their bog.
I thought that too unless she's getting well paid to.

Reactions: 6
I thought she was quite short with her mum when she was doing the stairs with her squeegee and had obviously blamed Henry for the build up... but then it seemed like she remembered she was filming and started to tone it down.

I hope my posts are making sense... I'm experiencing a bit of brain fog today.

Reactions: 5
Welcome @PastelLouise You will definitely find like minded people here!

I second the hetty! I neglected her, when I brought a fancy cordless, bagless hoover which just turned out to be a waste of money. I re purchased Hetty just before Xmas, on offer for £99 and I couldn't be happier. Extra long cord and attachments that help you get into anywhere!

Did anyone see her post, begging Wilko not to discontinue their steam mop water? Let's see how long it takes for them to bring it back.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I think she's just making money.

Reactions: 7
Honestly how are these thread arent being policed? Everybody is entitled to their opinion I agree with that and support it but you guys treat you anonymous names like a protection blanket to just be vile bullies? Whether you agree or not with the use of chemicals to clean the house why would you sit here laying into somebody from the safety of your forum? It's so wrong. She's just making a living, companies will be begging to work with her but she doesn't accept them all clearly. She posts that she receives hundreds of messages from people saying how much she has helped their mental health, cleaning and decluttering is good for the soul that's a fact. At least she isn't promoting energy drinks? People see online bullying like aggressive road rage, they take on a different personality from the safety of their locked cars\ online anonymous profiles. How would you all feel f somebody was talking about your children the way you are talking about people?

So it's ok for her to use a massive amounts of chemicals and do damage to herself, and the earth... and encourage others to do the same BUT not for us to be concerned?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly how are these thread arent being policed? Everybody is entitled to their opinion I agree with that and support it but you guys treat you anonymous names like a protection blanket to just be vile bullies? Whether you agree or not with the use of chemicals to clean the house why would you sit here laying into somebody from the safety of your forum? It's so wrong. She's just making a living, companies will be begging to work with her but she doesn't accept them all clearly. She posts that she receives hundreds of messages from people saying how much she has helped their mental health, cleaning and decluttering is good for the soul that's a fact. At least she isn't promoting energy drinks? People see online bullying like aggressive road rage, they take on a different personality from the safety of their locked cars\ online anonymous profiles. How would you all feel f somebody was talking about your children the way you are talking about people?
And your real identity is?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... go and read what's being said then tell me she's harmless?
Oh and how is this bullying? This is discussing someone who's put themselves in the public eye to make money. Fair game I'd say.

Reactions: 10
You joined tattle life 14 minutes ago just to jump into this thread? Anonymously might I add. Why would you do THAT?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me thinks MissM might be a member of the Gleam Team. ?

Reactions: 9
So it's ok for her to use a massive amounts of chemicals and do damage to herself, and the earth... and encourage others to do the same BUT not for us to be concerned?
Yes it is ok to be concerned but use your energy to support campaigns that can actually make a difference. What difference is bitching on an influencer forum going to make? Oh zero I thought so.

Reactions: 1
Yes it is ok to be concerned but use your energy to support campaigns that can actually make a difference. What difference is bitching on an influencer forum going to make? Oh zero I thought so.
How do you know that I don't support any campaigns?

Reactions: 3
Oh sweetheart, and you haven't come on here with YOUR real name either have you, so what's your point?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.