Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Spanish outfit thing is definitely popular with a certain type of mummy. The type that have quotes in the house...
Am I totally dense in that I have no idea what a “Spanish” baby outfit is? I feel I need to know so I can avoid ?

Reactions: 1
I swear if she started soaking her bottles in zeflora and rinsed in lenor those twats would do the same #hinchsheep

Reactions: 7
I cannot wait to see the state on the house when she has this baby!
Currently mops the floor daily... just wait until he's crawling in front of the mop 50 times so you think duck it and give up!
See how fancy the cushions are when he's launching them around the room! Imagine when he starts weaning and rubs weetabix/cement into the dining table ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she ‘Can’t find you on insta’ meaning she gets sent so much stuff she can’t keep up! Look a few of the baby clothes she has been gifted and posted on stories! He is going to be dressed as a Spanish girl with knee high Pom Pom socks and rompers?
Not one of those posts say AD!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait to see the state on the house when she has this baby!
Currently mops the floor daily... just wait until he's crawling in front of the mop 50 times so you think duck it and give up!
See how fancy the cushions are when he's launching them around the room! Imagine when he starts weaning and rubs weetabix/cement into the dining table ??
Or spews, poos, wees, rubs chocolate, biscuit etc all over. Or does like my daughter did many years ago after a nap, reached on nappy and fingerpainted poo everywhee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for her Hinch tutorial of how to get baby tit out from under your nails and vom out of your hair ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I rarely comment on threads but you lot honestly are bizarre. ‘Can’t wait to see the state of her house when she’s had the baby’ honestly who thinks like that? Why do you all care so much about what she does, she literally cleans and is a lovely person who means no harm whatsoever yet you’re all so pressed about it? Theres worse things going on in the world than someone cleaning their house on Instagram which you don’t even have to watch

Reactions: 1
I rarely comment on threads but you lot honestly are bizarre. ‘Can’t wait to see the state of her house when she’s had the baby’ honestly who thinks like that? Why do you all care so much about what she does, she literally cleans and is a lovely person who means no harm whatsoever yet you’re all so pressed about it? Theres worse things going on in the world than someone cleaning their house on Instagram which you don’t even have to watch
But she is causing harm. With encouraging people to mix chemicals that could cause serious health issues, encouraging people to spend large amounts of money on cleaning products and equipment they probably can’t afford to just be like her. Yeah, there is worse things going on in the world, but that doesn’t mean she should get a free pass.

Reactions: 14
So it's ok for you to comment on the Ingham family but not on another influencer!
You clearly know how this forum works, don't comment to disrail and argue. If you like an influencer go and make a new thread in the rave section.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what this site is for yeah? Looking at your past messages you haven’t used it for the “Rave” section so off you pop ??

Reactions: 13
WE'RE bizarre ?? oh dear lord. I haven't the time or energy to explain why what you've said is so unintentionally hilarious. Have you read the threads? If you know you know... All the best x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But she is causing harm. With encouraging people to mix chemicals that could cause serious health issues, encouraging people to spend large amounts of money on cleaning products and equipment they probably can’t afford to just be like her. Yeah, there is worse things going on in the world, but that doesn’t mean she should get a free pass.
Loool go tell her then??? That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things, people have free will and can decide for themselves if they’re gonna buy something so blaming her is completely ridiculous

Reactions: 3
So it's ok for you to comment on the Ingham family but not on another influencer!
You clearly know how this forum works, don't comment to disrail and argue. If you like an influencer go and make a new thread in the rave section.
I commented on the Ingham family when he was an alleged groomer you lot are commenting on a woman cleaning

Loool go tell her then??? That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things, people have free will and can decide for themselves if they’re gonna buy something so blaming her is completely ridiculous
Baaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.