Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE'RE bizarre ?? oh dear lord. I haven't the time or energy to explain why what you've said is so unintentionally hilarious. Have you read the threads? If you know you know... All the best x
Haven’t got the energy or can’t come up with anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Loool go tell her then??? That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things, people have free will and can decide for themselves if they’re gonna buy something so blaming her is completely ridiculous
Have you read this thread, anybody who offers even the slightest bit of advice or constructive comment to Mrs Hinch gets blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t got the energy or can’t come up with anything?
? Go back and READ, then use your BRAIN to process and understand what we're saying. Everything you need to know is in this thread and the last one. She's using her followers. She's encouraging them to get into debt. She's exacerbating people's OCD and anxiety. She's poisoning those around her and the environment and therefore so will her 'army'. She's disingenuous. She's just using everyone to make money and if you can't see that then you're beyond help. You've been well and truly hinched.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are the nicest, and your advice is sound! Experience has shown The Hunch will not respond to you and there is a chance of being blocked.
?? Not been blocked so far, but equally not been acknowledged either. However I am only one out of 1.7mill and it isn't an adoring, fawning post, so am not surprised really.

That's EXACTLY what my neighbour did! He also is a builder, and he has contacts with the council.
Ahh I'm sorry you weren't so lucky with your situation. People who do these things really are so selfish. He was unfortunate is that the way the roads are laid out, and his location, his extension affected those on either side and the person at the back. The neighbour that started the appeal, was a solicitor, so knew what he was talking about and literally got signatures from the roads in all three directions. I think he got so many signatures because people were fed up (in general) of moving in, knocking down the houses and then building these ridiculous, huge, modern houses that look totally out of place amongst all the traditional brick homes. He honestly was a shade of green, and shouting abuse as he pulled what he had already done, down.

Awesome tips. I've been using lavender but if you have a link to more oils I can use safely in pregnancy that would be great. Bit overwhelmed with all of the info online. Anything to help fight fatigue would be great.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Thats great that you are already using lavender - it is such a great universal oil that has so many benefits. I will send you over some information tomorrow ?

That dog hates her with a passion. He's forever ignoring her, sitting with his back to her, or giving her side eye. She doesn't know about his needs or see to them.
?? He was so excited the other day when he came in for a walk, it made me smile.

If a company MADE that handkerchief for the dog shouldn't it be #Gifted ???
I would have thought so. She seems to be good at #NotGifted

Reactions: 1
Loool go tell her then??? That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things, people have free will and can decide for themselves if they’re gonna buy something so blaming her is completely ridiculous
@KLC997 A lot of people have resorted to discussing here because they HAVE offered her the advice, and in a kindly manner, and she has either blocked them or set her 'army' on them.

I personally quite liked her in the beginning but found her lack of morals really worrying. As i've said on here already, I suffer with MH and if I hadn't learnt to manage certain areas of it, I would have totally fallen for everything she is saying/advising/doing which would have ultimately made my MH even worse.
Also do you not see how her 'cleaning' is destroying her own health, the health of her followers and our environment/world.
And as a final comment.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s literally how advertising works, encouraging people to buy things
You are of course correct...to a point. An influencer who cares about her followers will only recommend products they have tried and tested and believe in. Mrs Hinch recommends literally ANYTHING she has been sent. She also goes out of her way to buy the most random things e.g that mood lamp and the floral shelf/drawer liners, receives them and advertises and links them straight away. She doesn't say "guys, I've just received blah blah blah, I'm going to try it out and give you a review in a few days/week to see what I think". She also promotes incredibly irresponsible and damaging spending habits. Who needs 30 zofloras, 10 pine toilet cleaners, 200000 minkehs, a cleaning box in every corner of the house etc. She now knows ANYTHING that appears in her house, her followers want, and she knows that every single thing they buy, she gets a cut of. Therefore she will flog anything, at the expense of the people who think they are her 'friend.' It's become TOTALLY immoral.

I hope my explanation and what others are telling you, can help you see why we have our concerns? This is without going into a debate about our health or our deteriorating world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are of course correct...to a point. An influencer who cares about her followers will only recommend products they have tried and tested and believe in. Mrs Hinch recommends literally ANYTHING she has been sent. She also goes out of her way to buy the most random things e.g that mood lamp and the floral shelf/drawer liners, receives them and advertises and links them straight away. She doesn't say "guys, I've just received blah blah blah, I'm going to try it out and give you a review in a few days/week to see what I think". She also promotes incredibly irresponsible and damaging spending habits. Who needs 30 zofloras, 10 pine toilet cleaners, 200000 minkehs, a cleaning box in every corner of the house etc. She now knows ANYTHING that appears in her house, her followers want, and she knows that every single thing they buy, she gets a cut of. Therefore she will flog anything, at the expense of the people who think they are her 'friend.' It's become TOTALLY immoral.

I hope my explanation and what others are telling you, can help you see why we have our concerns? This is without going into a debate about our health or our deteriorating world.
??? you say it so well @SunshineRae

Reactions: 5
Has the latest derailer gone?

I love those who join forums to witch suddenly discover other people have threads on them! That's not ok!

They must log on with eyes wide closed or something.

Am sorry but you can't witch about one person regardless of what they have done...and not allow free discussion on another. Can't stand the Inghams myself but I don't get people thinking it's ok to discuss them and then troll other threads being offended!

I would use the word cleaner loosely with Mrs Hinch, several types I think off the top of my head I can think of 5 she uses which one would be suffice.
She's so in with Zoflora but doesn't read that it's just a disinfectant like all the rest and many things need cleaning first before disinfecting. As stated on the Zoflora box and website. No actual cleaner needs all this, and cheap stuff from China.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't blame us having a rant /witch when we're sick of the disingenuous, irresponsible, calculating way she operates.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah, she's doing no harm, just cashing in on women's insecurities and poor mental health to make a quick few quid. She's encouraging vulnerable people to get into debt for designer hoovers, but it's cool, she's just cleaning her house innit. She's selling a completely unobtainable lifestyle yet claiming you too can have a house like this - but it's OK! Because she's lovely! She's sent her followers into such a frenzy, they're mixing chemicals and being hospitalised with chemical burns / lung damage and burning their actual eyeballs from fumes to name but a few - but pffft, that's how advertising works, right?

She's so blinkered by pound signs that she's even putting the health and safety of her unborn child at risk by surrounding herself with every chemical known to man, advertising canopies that promote SIDS and promoting clothing and accessories that can cause choking - but it's alright, she's just an innocent cleaning account, silly us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Hoovers, in a Facebook group I'm on so many bang on about Shark that I'm suspicious (how many are some kind of influencer?) I think Shark was one that Mrs Hinch was recommending to her army iirc

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, she's working for Shark and does #ADs for them.

I'm also in a group on FB and the thing that really stands out, which is a genius marketing ploy, is people seem to think they need Hinch's entire kit and TADA - their houses will look like hers. Their carpets will come to life again if they fork out 400 quid for a hoover. Their floors will only look so clean if they get a Vera the Vileda mop. Hinch buys how much? Well I guess I'll have to as well... It's actually scary that they can't see through it.

• Heart
@Cassandra Cain You've hit the nail on the head there. It only sets people up for disappointment. Their homes are probably perfectly adequate and have felt like 'home' long before Hinch came along yet they will question it all and want more.

Don't get me wrong, in the beginning I looked round my lovely homely, chocolate and teal living room (that my daughter loves) and felt very dated and sad and thought how much I'd love a crushed velvet silver sofa. But then I realised, it really is only a fad. It's 'in' at the moment but who knows how long until the next trend comes along. Also imagine the upkeep when all that grey starts yellowing and fading. Or before you go stir cray with no colour to brighten up your day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.