Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, any of you trying to diagnose her with ‘severe OCD’ clearly have no knowledge on diagnosing mental disorders

‘Concerned’ none of you lot are concerned you’ve just got nothing else to do
And you have so much to do.
Are you missing your leaders guidance today as she's away in London and can't hinch your bog without her so you came on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, any of you trying to diagnose her with ‘severe OCD’ clearly have no knowledge on diagnosing mental disorders
Just the same as Sophie has no idea of helping people with MH disorders but it doesn't stop her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And you have so much to do.
Are you missing your leaders guidance today as she's away in London and can't hinch your bog without her so you came on here?
‘Leader’ I’m literally just a passive follower who then stumbled across this thread and thought, actually what has she done to deserve you lot slagging her off?

She doesn't have OCD. She's just money hungry
So you admit you have nothing better to do? Honestly just picture all of you as 30-35 year old women who are bored of their lives
??? how do you know how old we are or our gender for that matter. Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just the same as Sophie has no idea of helping people with MH disorders but it doesn't stop her!!
She isn’t diagnosing her followers, she’s just offering support, not acting like a psychiatrist picking up on the ‘generic and stereotypical’ views on mental illness ie that cleaning means you have OCD ?

Reactions: 1
I'm just here because of the lack of disclosure in advertising. It frustrates me and this was best place to come to learn what to do about it.

The chemicals really can't be good for her or anyone elses health!

And I agree it is extremely unlikely she has OCD- has a reputation in society as something it's not.

Edit* put the wrong word *

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
She isn’t diagnosing her followers, she’s just offering support, not acting like a psychiatrist picking up on the ‘generic and stereotypical’ views on mental illness ie that cleaning means you have OCD ?
She is however enforcing a stereotypical view of women that they have no higher aim in life than to clean!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So you admit you have nothing better to do? Honestly just picture all of you as 30-35 year old women who are bored of their lives
Why is it ok for you to witch about the Ingham's? Have YOU nothing better to do? Fact of the matter is, you LIKE Mrs Hinch and you DON'T like the Ingham's and therefore it's OK for you to witch about them, but not ok for anyone to point out some facts about Mrs Hinch. Weird logic.
And she does read this, we've seen enough snidey references to what's been said here to know that. So I guess, we're hoping that maybe she'll grow a conscience and realise that she's driven solely by greed one day. And that she'll back off and be a bit more honest, ethical and moral - not that I'm holding my breath.

Attachments

• Heart
Honestly how are these thread arent being policed? Everybody is entitled to their opinion I agree with that and support it but you guys treat you anonymous names like a protection blanket to just be vile bullies? Whether you agree or not with the use of chemicals to clean the house why would you sit here laying into somebody from the safety of your forum? It's so wrong. She's just making a living, companies will be begging to work with her but she doesn't accept them all clearly. She posts that she receives hundreds of messages from people saying how much she has helped their mental health, cleaning and decluttering is good for the soul that's a fact. At least she isn't promoting energy drinks? People see online bullying like aggressive road rage, they take on a different personality from the safety of their locked cars\ online anonymous profiles. How would you all feel f somebody was talking about your children the way you are talking about people?
Here we go again..
Let me break it down Barney style.
This part of the forum is for discussing concerns we have about what she is encouraging and promoting which is not healthy anyway you slice it. And yes a safe space to have a witch if that poster deems necessary. We aren't posting on her page or harassing her. If you want to rave about how great you think she is there is a rave section under forums for that purpose!!!

Reactions: 12
So sorry I meant good! I believe they ARE bad for their health.
Ah sorry! This thread is getting a bit trolly.

Thanks for the reports - derailing or attempting to moderate is against the rules.

If you love her, start a thread in rave - we're inclusive of all here <3

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.