Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only scrot that wouldn't clean the inside of a wax burner? And if I was so inclined one day... Why wouldn't I just wash it in the sink with fairy liquid once I'd got the wax off?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only scrot that wouldn't clean the inside of a wax burner? And if I was so inclined one day... Why wouldn't I just wash it in the sink with fairy liquid once I'd got the wax off?
Don't get me started on the wax burners. People are putting zoflora in those too... and then when they get pulled up on it they say shot like 'I don't know it's my first home'... well your not going to have a home if you torch it are you DimArmy.

I've washed mine with fairy as it can get dusty but to get the wax out I stick it in the freezer for 5 minutes pops clean out.

But as bitchy Hintch says 'I know there are other ways guys bit this is how I like doing it'

Reactions: 5
Hang on, she has another spare room doesn’t she, the one with the mirrored dressing table? I think that’s bigger than Henry’s room too, I really don’t understand why she needs to extend?? How selfish do you need to be to put a make up room or a dog’s bedroom over your own baby?!
I remember her saying on a live that she thinks that spare room isn’t big enough for the baby’s bedroom, and on her personal account she’s commented that her plans are to extend the house to a 6 bed

• Wow
  • Haha
Don't get me started on the wax burners. People are putting zoflora in those too... and then when they get pulled up on it they say shot like 'I don't know it's my first home'... well your not going to have a home if you torch it are you DimArmy.

I've washed mine with fairy as it can get dusty but to get the wax out I stick it in the freezer for 5 minutes pops clean out.

But as bitchy Hintch says 'I know there are other ways guys bit this is how I like doing it'
I do pretty much the same. In the freezer then wash in warm water and Ecover. There is absolutely no reason to use that bloody spray Fairy stuff, washing up liquid is good enough...But there's an extra product the minions will belive they need! ?

I remember her saying on a live that she thinks that spare room isn’t big enough for the baby’s bedroom, and on her personal account she’s commented that her plans are to extend the house to a 6 bed
WHAT THE ACTUAL?! From a 3/4 bed to 6?! No wonder planning got turned down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if perhaps her neighbours have put a stop to the planning application. In one of the roads, near to my Mum, there is a neighbour who started this huge extension without even his immediate neighbours having been alerted, which they are meant to be, by the council. Anyway he is a builder himself and turns out he had contacts on the council but the neighbour started a huge campaign which resulted in him having to pull the whole thing down. I'm wondering if Hinch got a bit too big for her boots and didn't feel the need to consult/tell her neighbours and they have since objected.

Someone else agree's with me about her waiting for a Hello Fresh deal ??????

Those messages this morning....she is a total narcissist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she's letting Henry in and out you can see their house is overlooked on all 3 sides of the garden, which presumably is where the extension would go, good for her neighbours, I bet she's fuming ?

• Haha
By the way....do you think she'll block me if I message her and tell her a much easier way of cleaning her wax burners is a swipe around with a cloth or cotton pad with surgical spirit/rubbing alcohol. Gets it straight off, first time. I learnt this when I was a Midwifery Assistant - we used lots of tea light oil/wax burners for burning essential oils.

In fact maybe I'll suggest her using these instead (like I do at home) as they actually have a beneficial effect on your health and mind. Different oils have different effects but they can help in all areas but especially the following that I've identified for her...

• They can help with sleep (Lavender
  • They can increase serotonin levels in your brain helping with emotional and mental wellbeing
  • They can boost her resilience to cold and flu viruses
  • AND....they can help clear the lungs and boost respiratory health which she surely must need

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really worry about Mrs Hinch’s diet, I have posted before about it, she was in hospital with low iron count,there are foods that can provide a higher bioavailability of iron than tablets. I have never seen her eat a healthy meal!
I feel like a lot of these empty calorie snacks she demonstrates as though she's eating are sponsored. Alfie Deyes was sponsored by Coco Pops and similar for years. Whoever pays her, she either eats or pretends she eats.. I would care if she cared, but she doesn't. Their crappy cereal sales will go through the roof! Which will negatively impact her fans health further.. she doesn't care. She promotes who pay.

If she is going ahead and actually eating this crap then good luck to her. I personally don't care she's hurting herself anymore, as enough kind and nice people have told her and she's acted aggressively and blocked them. Let her do it :D

By the way....do you think she'll block me if I message her and tell her a much easier way of cleaning her wax burners is a swipe around with a cloth or cotton pad with surgical spirit/rubbing alcohol. Gets it straight off, first time. I learnt this when I was a Midwifery Assistant - we used lots of tea light oil/wax burners for burning essential oils.

In fact maybe I'll suggest her using these instead (like I do at home) as they actually have a beneficial effect on your health and mind. Different oils have different effects but they can help in all areas but especially the following that I've identified for her...

• They can increase serotonin levels in your brain helping with emotional and mental wellbeing
  • AND....they can help clear the lungs and boost respiratory health which she surely must need
You are the nicest, and your advice is sound! Experience has shown The Hunch will not respond to you and there is a chance of being blocked.

The wax burner cleaning was advert for the Fairy spray, sponge and her friends wax melts. In the disguise of a 'cleaning video'. I've never seen her clean them before in 6 months. Most people wouldn't clean them, they'll be sooty again with 1 use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
She fecked up on a live once, she's already said she'd finished writing her book and was going through to make sure everything was okay, then half an hour later she said I'm so excited I'm actually going to read this book tonight for the first time! Then her eyes went wide and she stuttered and stammered and changed the subject. Wish I had a way of recording that piece and sharing. Hilarious.

there is a neighbour who started this huge extension without even his immediate neighbours having been alerted, which they are meant to be, by the council. Anyway he is a builder himself and turns out he had contacts on the council
That's EXACTLY what my neighbour did! He also is a builder, and he has contacts with the council. He now has the most ridiculous sims house with 2 out of place whacking great extensions on it. We were not alerted. I only knew it was starting when he was up on the roof ripping off the tiles and i thought he'd gone crazy! A policeman neighbour complained as it's not even the right height and it all came to nought. Well done on your mums neighbours for effecting changes, it's the worst thing to lose privacy & have to look at these eyesores just because they're corrupt.

By the way....do you think she'll block me if I message her and tell her a much easier way of cleaning her wax burners is a swipe around with a cloth or cotton pad with surgical spirit/rubbing alcohol. Gets it straight off, first time. I learnt this when I was a Midwifery Assistant - we used lots of tea light oil/wax burners for burning essential oils.I just googled ‘wax melts toxic’ and surprise suprise they can be dangerous to dogs and cats, not advised to use during pregnancy and basically are crappy chemical

I just watched her cleaning her 5 wax melt burners and thought exactly the same thing, why not use aromatherapy oils? I googled ‘wax melts toxicity ‘ and surprise surprise they are harmful to dogs and cats, fill your home with crappy toxins and should be avoided whilst pregnant.Lavendar oil would surely be so much nicer on every level? I looked at the companies IG page that gifts her wax melts. My god! She the owner is 23, pre Mrs Hinch using them she wrote how excited and busy she was with 30 orders to post. Her website is closed for a week as she cannot keep up with demand,she has 1000s of orders. The power over her followers is astounding. The wax melt company has a few ‘brand reps’ I looked at their IG accounts ,they are all the same, crushed grey velvet and grey everything!! They are all different homes in the pictures!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

This is a fun game...

Alright Jamie you proved me wrong. The dog Waggs his tail over getting out the house for chicken.

@SunshineRae Awesome tips. I've been using lavender but if you have a link to more oils I can use safely in pregnancy that would be great. Bit overwhelmed with all of the info online. Anything to help fight fatigue would be great.

Don't let your nutty followers dictate the dogs sleeping arrangements.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When you know, you know! ?
She honestly has the stupidest catchphrases.

All the best which everyone says, but she's tried to claim as her own. A bit like her Instagram advice posts.

When you know you know, speaks volumes to her IQ and that of her fans. It's so dumb. It smacks of the stupid cult thing she's got going, yet it's not smart.

That dog hates her with a passion. He's forever ignoring her, sitting with his back to her, or giving her side eye. She doesn't know about his needs or see to them. He gets a quick walk around the block if he's lucky, the rest of the time he's stuck inside a stinking house, over eating snacks and dry biscuits while she rants he leaves some on the floor, and he looks high as a kite. And she laughs at him obsessing over a fox in the garden, damn he's a dog. he should be outside in the country or beach going for long walks like an hour minimum he's a 3 year old spaniel, getting fresh air and sunshine, smelling new animal smells, having dog friends, hell his life is tit.

She has a spare room she used to do hairdressing on the side after her sales job (on weekends and evenings) she's taken everything down and now calls it a 'makeup room'. she has plenty of space for a couple and 1 child. She doesn't need and extension. She's just being ridiculous, stupid and an idiot, much like all of her content.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Henry he doesn't even look happy that he's getting chicken dinner.
Those two are just bleeping morons and if they don't have any understanding of how to look after a dog then goodness knows how they'll cope with a child when it arrives.
I hope before that times comes I have managed to fully detox myself from influencers and her in particular.

If a company MADE that handkerchief for the dog shouldn't it be #Gifted ???

Anyone else more than a bit sick when she asks Henry if he's "done a puh puh for mama??" ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says when she has people coming over she wacks up the airwick plugin! If someone new isn't used to smell that will be total overkill putting it up to full power. I struggle to breathe when looking at houses and someone has one of those on. That and the drier sheets stuffed everywhere must be doing so much harm.
If a company MADE that handkerchief for the dog shouldn't it be #Gifted ???
She said she ‘Can’t find you on insta’ meaning she gets sent so much stuff she can’t keep up! Look a few of the baby clothes she has been gifted and posted on stories! He is going to be dressed as a Spanish girl with knee high Pom Pom socks and rompers?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she ‘Can’t find you on insta’ meaning she gets sent so much stuff she can’t keep up! Look a few of the baby clothes she has been gifted and posted on stories! He is going to be dressed as a Spanish girl with knee high Pom Pom socks and rompers?

The whole Spanish outfit thing is definitely popular with a certain type of mummy. The type that have quotes in the house...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.