Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am leaving the internet when she gets pregnant again. It’ll be “I’m up at 2am worrying if I will love this baby as much as Henry”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
New thread suggestion

Pre records with out of date eggs turning to trash, all these food videos giving us the gag.

Reactions: 10
Totally staged. Sad twats. ‘ quick Jaymeh, take a photo’. She’s told him what to write too 😂🙄
I reckon she actually wrote the post too!
coz on that live on ronnies birthday she was telling vestlife that he would be suprised how many messages he gets etc.
shouldn’t he know that if he’s running his account?
Staged as always.

Reactions: 10
This is really petty and trivial compared to her many, many transgressions... but there is no way she used all of those mushrooms! That’s three giant mushrooms and when she clicked her claws there was hardly any in the bottom of the tray. Which is a shame as it was probably going to be the only healthy part of the whole thing 🙈
She used 3 eggs as well, then put a dribble in each and there was loads left in the jug. 1 would have done

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted all the breakfast making stories?

Was that a little duck up posting those pre records Soph 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can still see them... in their full glorious vomit inducing spaghetti filled glory!

Reactions: 6
Why an earth is she standing like that whilst showing that dress?!? Normal angle for a photo, odd angle to stand at for a video. She looks like a mannequin, so stiff and bloody awkward.
Showing off how skinny she is and that she isn’t pregnant

Reactions: 9
The daft thing is she probably thinks she’s doing ‘so great’ making Ronnie those breakfasts. Look at me I’m such a good mummaazzzz. But the amount of salt and processed tit in some of the food is too much. She’d actually be helping him TO give him weetabix n banana. Or porridge with raspberries. Toast with honey (what’s the rule on that now). That’s healthier. But she’s associated making these faff pots with love....

Reactions: 19
New here, this is my first post.

I don't follow Hinch and never have, first heard of her last January when my friend and I arrived in a hotel room for a weekend away and she said "oh those cushions have been hinched!" Me: "...umm, what?"

Sick to the back teeth of being asked "Do you follow Mrs Hinch?" Seriously who is this Hinch lady and why is she so famous for doing what I've quietly been doing in my house for the past 10 years without feeling the need to tell the world that I do it!? What's worse is people who I thought always cleaned their houses as normal now take to social media to report that they cleaned their ovens... erm, didn't you always!? It worries me.

I have a 10 month old and am also sick to the back teeth of being told I need to follow Hinch because her boy's doing this and that - the latest over the weekend, on two separate occasions from two separate people "Do you follow Mrs Hinch? Her little boy is 1 and is hiding shoes it is so funny!"

:rolleyes: no disrespect to the little boy, but I could not give a flying F mate...

Sorry guys, needed to get that rant off my chest! 😂 #justlearning #ATV
My kind of person 👌🙋🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
She means she got the skin removed after having her gastric band because she had bingo wings like NORMAL PEOPLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha showed her scars for us trolls 😂
Mighty neat they are too soph, carry on as you were 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.