Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rarely have the sound on her videos but today "this dress cahms in awwl diffrint patt-uns" 🤣 embrace your accent hun, trying to over enunciate doesnt hide the Essex in you 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wet nelly did you see Royal kate on tv News. It’s essential to talk yes talk to your child at a young age . If he is playing get down to his level and play with him don’t sit in dreamy wonder land and watch. talk to him not your phone While he is playing put your phone away while he is playing Stop recording it .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wet nelly did you see Royal kate on tv News. It’s essential to talk yes talk to your child at a young age . If he is playing get down to his level and play with him don’t sit in dreamy wonder land and watch. talk to him not your phone While he is playing put your phone away while he is playing Stop recording it .
I was thinking exactly the same when I watched it. ‘You izz handsnoms manz’ is not going to teach Ronnie to speak, neither is laughing at everything he does

Reactions: 9
For those of you complaining about being a member, I will just say that I work in HR and have lots of union reps attending meetings. They seem to have a habit of saying "my member..." an awful lot and it always makes me want to laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion -
Hinchy gone and cut her mop, but still serves RonDon a load of slop

Reactions: 29
Ahh so I now have the answer to people’s questions about why Carl Bembridge wasn’t doing Grinch’s hair... he’s in Ibiza with Charlotte, Jac and Billie. She’ll be furious 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
20200714_190319.jpg

Do people really believe they're brothers? I mean I know some weird tit goes on in the Hinch house but that would be really bleeping weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Ahh so I now have the answer to people’s questions about why Carl Bembridge wasn’t doing Grinch’s hair... he’s in Ibiza with Charlotte, Jac and Billie. She’ll be furious 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂
Imagine if she did get an ITS range and she was Ibiza with them three 🤦‍♀️ she would not fit in whatsoever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously Sophie if you read this... look after your body and eat nutritiously especially whilst looking after a little one, it soon catches up and you’ll start to feel so so run down and mentally drained too! I’ve been there and couldn’t leave bed for a week... you need proper food containing proper vitamins

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Closed eye smile, oversized eyelashes. Let's play a game.. Grinch or SS?

Guess what guyzzz she LOVES IT sitting on the sleeper with Vest, Ron and Hen. It's so rare for her to find something she loves, so I'm really pleased for her guyzzz. ATV Soph.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How does she stay so thin? I was bigger once and lost a hell of a lot of weight and I work damn hard to stay just the right side of being bigger. Hinch was a lot bigger too once so genetics wise how do you go from being bigger to a stick and stay there? Usually stick thin people have always been stick thin their whole life. It baffles me

Reactions: 9
That bleeping filter with them all in the garden. They look orange and vesticles looks like he’s wearing bleeping make up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does she stay so thin? I was bigger once and lost a hell of a lot of weight and I work damn hard to stay just the right side of being bigger. Hinch was a lot bigger too once so genetics wise how do you go from being bigger to a stick and stay there? Usually stick thin people have always been stick thin their whole life. It baffles me
She's had a gastric band. Although she said it was removed I believe after it went wrong. I honestly believe when she was in hospital about 2 years ago (with the Smarties) she had another fitted

Reactions: 5
Got to love what Ricky Gervais said today defending freedom of speech ....... ‘Just because you’re offended it doesn’t mean you’re right’ Take note Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.