Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her likes and comments on grid photos, even of her child which are normally super popular 😬, seem to be decreasing but her followers going up...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope. Sorry. I keep looking at her garden and I just can’t see the appeal. Its plastic hanging barrrrskets mixed with slap dash paint job and white bits like a bad tan are bad enough. But the boring plants 🤷‍♀️ Nope. It’s like a chapel of rest. Where’s the Colour. Style. Herbs. For the bees. Each to their own but I’ve seen more colour in a negative. Meh I’ve tried to like it 😂😂
But it’s like her really. Vanilla, plastic, overpriced and fur coat n no knickers. What’s the next fad? The waiting room or loft? Trace. Better move
I agree. Where are the red rose bushes??? I’ve seen some
Lovely pink and blue flowery bushes whilst out and about (I’m rubbish with flowers etc) I always eye up peoples gardens when I’m at work.. she has NO taste whatsoever 🙅🏼‍♀️ None. Zero. Zilchhhhh

Reactions: 6
I believe life is to be enjoyed, I don't believe in cutting out things that I like, just being sensible etc. Food has always been a social thing in our family. Having said that over lockdown I lost 23lbs 😚.
Well done, that’s amazing 😍 👍🏻 Sadly for me though I think I found the 23lbs you lost 🤣🤣🤣

Her likes and comments on grid photos, even of her child which are normally super popular 😬, seem to be decreasing but her followers going up...
I keep working on her bot/follower numbers every day, but it’s like fighting a tide. I won’t give up though..... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So either A - all the pregnancy talk was absolute BS and she’s wearing that figure hugging dress (and patting her stomach) to prove a point. B - she is pregnant and isn’t showing yet. Or C - she is pregnant and all of this has been prefilmed. Take your bets now. Personally I’m going for A.

Reactions: 8
I believe life is to be enjoyed, I don't believe in cutting out things that I like, just being sensible etc. Food has always been a social thing in our family. Having said that over lockdown I lost 23lbs 😚.
Well done you!! I only gave birth 4 months ago but I've lost a stone so far!! I've decided I'm not gonna try and lose any more and just be happy my body is because I gave birth to a healthy son 😊 I love food, my latest snack obsession is salt and vinegar Jacobs cracker crisps. I scoff them like their going out of fashion. But difference between me and Hinch is I don't bang on about being on a diet, and I do eat really healthy when I'm not scoffing my face and having takeaways 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t all shoot me at once I actually think mrs hinch is quite pretty, if her eyebrows didn’t look like Nike tiks and she admitted she had Botox she’d get way less tit! She can’t frown and when she smiles she looks like she’s in pain but apart from that she’s not that bad, I’ve seen uglier - I look like a big lump of corned beef I’m not going to lie
Let’s be real, she didn’t get popular by being not pretty! I started watching her and that was when we only heard her voice and saw her pointing and cleaning. After a few days she showed herself in an Instagram story and I got a glimpse of her and she’s very pretty. That and her cool English accent kept me watching for a while.( I’m American.) Once she stopped being more ‘real’ I lost interest. Then I found you folks! 😆

I do think she has a problem with weight and how she views herself. And that why she makes a big deal out of R finishing his plate. She thinks that makes him a healthy eater, in my opinion. Children eat enough to satisfy themself and move on, that’s the healthy way to eat. It’s not necessary to force kids to ‘clean their plates’ like I was in the 70s!

Reactions: 25
I never did think she was pregnant... a random fan commenting out of the blue Trace let it slip is just not a reliable source 🤣 but if she is preggers which I highly doubt I hope that baby gets some meat on her bones!!

Reactions: 7
Nope. Sorry. I keep looking at her garden and I just can’t see the appeal. Its plastic hanging barrrrskets mixed with slap dash paint job and white bits like a bad tan are bad enough. But the boring plants 🤷‍♀️ Nope. It’s like a chapel of rest. Where’s the Colour. Style. Herbs. For the bees. Each to their own but I’ve seen more colour in a negative. Meh I’ve tried to like it 😂😂
But it’s like her really. Vanilla, plastic, overpriced and fur coat n no knickers. What’s the next fad? The waiting room or loft? Trace. Better move
Guessing you can’t buy grey flowers? Though if blue is the new favourite colour lots of opportunity there.
Poor Trace, do you think we should start a whip around to help her move?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think we wouldn’t notice her lack of armpit?!? Why post that??

I do think she’s quite pretty tbh, I don’t like her fake look. If she calmed down the lashes, tan etc I think she’d be naturally quite beautiful (on the outside at least)

I’m sure she’s got some sort of image/body MH issue, which is really quite sad and I do hope she’s getting some sort of help for it.

Christ I think I’m going soft.....more gin vicar!

Reactions: 3
Guessing you can’t buy grey flowers? Though if blue is the new favourite colour lots of opportunity there.
Poor Trace, do you think we should start a whip around to help her move?
Yeah let’s start a go fund me for poor trace. And her new flat will be a riot of colours and sounds. Instead of grey shite and a screeching mmuummmaaazzzzzz every 2 mins. I’ll even fill her cupboards with proper food

Reactions: 2
So either A - all the pregnancy talk was absolute BS and she’s wearing that figure hugging dress (and patting her stomach) to prove a point. B - she is pregnant and isn’t showing yet. Or C - she is pregnant and all of this has been prefilmed. Take your bets now. Personally I’m going for A.
I believe it was A too. It was drummed up speculation to coincide with the exciting new book news. That’s all she has. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What about if your child is 21 and not only have you not lost the baby weight, but you have added more?!

*Asking for a friend 🧐
Oh dear 😳. Tell your 'friend' not to worry. She is not alone and its perfectly normal. Everyone is different and that's the beauty of life 💕.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What about if your child is 21 and not only have you not lost the baby weight, but you have added more?!

*Asking for a friend 🧐
I have a friend also who wants to know if you can still call it baby weight when your - sorry their - youngest child is 23...? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think I might change into a mid afternoon wine drinking thespian 😉 I’ve lost my vip and star sign all in one day! What the hell viva la vie! Up yours hinch 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe it was A too. It was drummed up speculation to coincide with the exciting new book news. That’s all she has. 🤷‍♀️
Imagine if she announced being preg on page 1 of her memoir, I dedicate this to Jaymeh, handsumz, Ronz, and baby blue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.