Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now. If she hasn't photoshopped herself here, then she is actually ill.

I'm a size 6-8, but I'm only 5'3". She's what 5'10" I think? That's not healthy.

AAABBF9C-C114-40F9-A0A4-FEB90EC8B977.jpeg

Reactions: 9
That misguided dress she is advertisingn in her stories is most defo a dig at in the style 😂 she can see billie and co living it up in beefa and she’s getting wel jel!
Also what’s with the trying to talk proper when she says pattern we all know she would say it pa-un!! 😂 bloody tit!
Hinch wud be totally outta place within that group they like to party and enjoy themselves she doesn’t seem to know how plus her and billie are the same age but you wudnt think so hinch looks much older 😊

Reactions: 15
I’ve been demoted!
my own fault cause I can’t tolerate the woman at the moment and I have nothing remotely funny to say at the moment haha!
So jealous of the hair and pedi
I’m still looking like hagrid
I honestly can't even be bothered to watch the lying witch right now. Everything that she posts is questionable and she drains me. I never thought it was possible to hate someone I don't personally know but she has made it happen. Her and her bleeping fat dog can go bury themselves in the sleepers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And that’s what I think is wrong with the messages she gives out to her sheeple. ’Heres lil ole Soph, posing and showing that from hip bone to hip bone it’s only 30 cm, flat stomach‘ then posts she’s been eating Fry’s chocolate cream, Maccies and pizza. It’s all wrong. She needs to decide what sort of ’role model’ she wants to be instead of flitting around depending on what’s happening in her sterile, grey life or what’s in her fridge. It’s not good for young women to feel they have to keep up with er and that she portrays real life, especially at the moment. Makes me very sad.
This 100%!!! She doesn’t do any exercise at all maybe a quick trip to the pond but that’s just so she can get photos of the sky and ducks for the gram. They don’t even go for regular evening walks they go out for a drive to see bleeping fields!!

My brother eats like a horse! He lives off pizza and sausage and chips and energy drinks and is stick thin, I only have to look at a takeaway menu and put a stone on 😩 some people are just lucky like that I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you call a gastric band lucky I suppose

Reactions: 9
Well her social media engagement isn’t what i expected with 3.6million followers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

What’s the wayfair conspiracy ?

PR

It's a conspiracy theory a bunch of the influenzas have been going on about. You need to Google it as it's quite a long thing to discuss here and don't want to go off topic. But don't doubt she wants to be in on what all the other influencers are doing... except she will be kate to the party again

Eh? I've been VIP for around 12mths, so how does that explanation work, and as someone who's been here for well over a year do I get punished with 2 down grades?

I've gone down to just a member!! How mean.. do I need to give my sparkly febreeze back?

Reactions: 2
Just got back from hairdressers, no hinch chop for me or “stennies”, feel like a new woman, my husband won’t recognise me, he may even take me up the shard!! 😂😳😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly can't even be bothered to watch the lying witch right now. Everything that she posts is questionable and she drains me. I never thought it was possible to hate someone I don't personally know but she has made it happen. Her and her bleeping fat dog can go bury themselves in the sleepers.
I’m the same! So much been going on and I just can’t be bothered to look at the lying witch.
Her house is shite, her dog is fat. She’s filtered to duck. I’m going to buy her book and chuck it on my wood burner just for fun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a conspiracy theory a bunch of the influenzas have been going on about. You need to Google it as it's quite a long thing to discuss here and don't want to go off topic. But don't doubt she wants to be in on what all the other influencers are doing... except she will be kate to the party again

Is it the whole child trafficking theories?

I've gone down to just a member!! How mean.. do I need to give my sparkly febreeze back?

Reactions: 3
I think she's very pretty as well. I think her recent make up looks she's done herself on her IG are a bit questionable, like her drag queen eyebrows. When she was on This Morning she looked lovely. When she looks natural she's nice looking. I don't have an issue with her looks, she is a lovely looking girl 😊
Personally, I cant comment on whether she's pretty or not as I've never seen her without a filter or photoshopped 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her content has changed so much in such a short space of time. It wasn’t that long ago she was doing 10+ stories on cleaning one bathroom. I haven’t seen her “properly” clean anything for ages. There’s definitely a rebrand or shift going on.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.