Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither! But I also didn’t get a #gifted blingy Zoflora bottle with its own little driver when I got VIP 😭

In other news I got my hair done yesterday and just got back from having a mani/pedi. I feel like a bleeping rock star! (Don’t look like I live under a bridge anymore!) 💅 💃 Wonder if P&G want to film me drinking gin? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve been demoted!
my own fault cause I can’t tolerate the woman at the moment and I have nothing remotely funny to say at the moment haha!
So jealous of the hair and pedi
I’m still looking like hagrid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C8B5B386-6302-43EF-9429-DCD1B2BC425E.jpeg

Am well behind on this thread for the first time ever, dunno if this has already been posted but imma post it anyways cause is it just me but doesnt her hair always look propper cacka!!! Sticking a belt in ya hair is now article worthy? Hair hacks my arse hahahaha the sun are absolute licky bums

Reactions: 12
Yeah I'm a new Mum and when I see her rambling on about diets and spanx when she's a year after having her baby makes me roll my eyes! I'm a right chubster since giving birth but I'm not bothered and know it'll take a while to get back to normal or a weight I like. But a lot of Mums don't have that mindset and are quite impressionable, so to see Hinch posing, stick thin, in the mirror rambling on about diets their gonna think they need to be too!

I don't care though, when my babys napping or having the time of his life on his gym I grab a doughnut 🤭
I love this. But harsh truth is she is unhappy with herself hence the filters and not wanting to do lives. It’s obvious she alters her pics which is sad at least you are comfortable in your own skin. There is more to life than our looks My son is 15 months and I still look pregnant 🤣😂

Reactions: 9
Just realised so Kate to the party lol

She'll have more time on her hands now as she won't have to read all the thread

Just read the blub on the 1st post

But if she wants some content ideas then she'll have to put some work in - bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she duck having a McDonald’s then a pizza for tea 🤥
Dunno you know, I believe her, she doesn't eat healthy in the slightest. By McDonald's she probably means one cheeseburger, not a large big mac meal with a side of 20 nuggets and a mcflurry for dessert

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dunno you know, I believe her, she doesn't eat healthy in the slightest. By McDonald's she probably means one cheeseburger, not a large big mac meal with a side of 20 nuggets and a mcflurry for dessert
My brother eats like a horse! He lives off pizza and sausage and chips and energy drinks and is stick thin, I only have to look at a takeaway menu and put a stone on 😩 some people are just lucky like that I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Inserting the post for those that can't see

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the fibbing and making out she has a perfect life and making others feel inadequate but I don’t think she looks “awful”. women have a hard enough time with having to be pretty or have a perfect body to make it in life I don’t think we should Be calling her ugly. Not very nice.
I don’t see anyone calling her ugly and when she’s photoshopping herself people will comment!
Nah she’s a happy meal kinda girl..4 chick nuggets, with fruit bag no fries and a Diet Coke🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m having a chicken legend meal LARGE, Fanta, 9 nuggets, sweet chilli dip and a chicken mayo if I’m going to McDonalds and I will eat the lot without a shadow of a doubt 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That misguided dress she is advertisingn in her stories is most defo a dig at in the style 😂 she can see billie and co living it up in beefa and she’s getting wel jel!
Also what’s with the trying to talk proper when she says pattern we all know she would say it pa-un!! 😂 bloody tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.