Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed management or something? It feels like she is completely changing personality, showing lots more of herself... Obviously she is being guided by her team who clearly want to change the direction she is going in. Maybe clothing ranges, home decor ranges I don't know. Something has just changed.

Sorry if this has been said before already, I haven't been an overly active member since joining. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Has she changed management or something? It feels like she is completely changing personality, showing lots more of herself... Obviously she is being guided by her team who clearly want to change the direction she is going in. Maybe clothing ranges, home decor ranges I don't know. Something has just changed.

Sorry if this has been said before already, I haven't been an overly active member since joining. 🙄
Probably been told to try and be more relatable but she is failing dramatically

Reactions: 6
View attachment 181435

Not huge like is it....
Anyone else waiting for her to jump on the wayfair conspiracy bandwagon?
Well her social media engagement isn’t what i expected with 3.6million followers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

What’s the wayfair conspiracy ?

Not changed another has come board Dundas PR

Reactions: 2
0A67111B-6A26-4D79-AF99-EF118DA58D83.png
Guyssss I found Hinches new favourite perfume!
little ole me it’s a cleaning spray bottle!

Also why have I been demoted also

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think if you’re bringing out a book nauseatingly titled “This is Me” then you can’t hide behind a Gretel filter...

Reactions: 12
She has a responsibility to her followers to promote healthy weight loss/relationship with food. If we saw her preparing healthy meals for herself or even god forbid doing some exercise then we would applaud her figure and say “well done Hinch for working hard to get the body you want”. But as per usual with her she wants instant impact and doesn’t do things the “right way”. She either starves herself, uses weight loss pills, gastric bands, filters to cheat her way to skinny - and unhealthy skinny. Not fit skinny.
what makes me angry is SHE brought attention to the topic of food through her meals for Ronnie. She yet again missed an opportunity to be “honest” and say you know what I don’t have the greatest relationship withfood but I’m going to use weaning Ronnie as an opportunity to change my family’s food habits for the better. Nope. Ronnie gets those meals and she gets her slop still.
She’s so selective in what she shares that it distorts the narrative and that’s why ALL OF US are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
oh and

Or her management are like.. yeeeee so zoph you really actually need to do some normal things... Her little what i'm up to today shown in gifs.... so only today she's chocen to do that.. so conveniently she can use the clapperboard 😂 😭 ... because a film star is definitely your job 100% yes you're right hun have a great day at work xxx all the best xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean who doesn't eat a cheeky chocolate bar or a bag of crisps nearly everyday? That's fair enough. But she never shows nutritious home cooked meals, that she could give Ronnie a bit of and they could all eat as a family. Always just a mugshot, nachos and a shared kebab 🤣 I think if she does have a problem with food, she doesn't need to share it. I wouldn't want to, but she shouldn't share what she's eating/complaining about diets and sharing pictures where she looks worryingly thin

Reactions: 13
Thanks to the vid of her super skinny look do we think she is hinting she is NOT pregnant then?

Reactions: 13
Thanks to the vid of her super skinny look do we think she is hinting she is NOT pregnant then?
I absolutely don’t think she’s pregnant again yet. I do actually think she’s one and done. But she wouldn’t just own that. Plus maybe Jamie wants more so its an area of conflict.

Reactions: 8
Ermmmm not so fast @DipsyDoodle

I havent lost mine either 😌

Can you check what Kylie Jenners is just to compare
Me neither! But I also didn’t get a #gifted blingy Zoflora bottle with its own little driver when I got VIP 😭

In other news I got my hair done yesterday and just got back from having a mani/pedi. I feel like a bleeping rock star! (Don’t look like I live under a bridge anymore!) 💅 💃 Wonder if P&G want to film me drinking gin? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I absolutely don’t think she’s pregnant again yet. I do actually think she’s one and done. But she wouldn’t just own that. Plus maybe Jamie wants more so its an area of conflict.
Imagine if she had another one and it was a girl. Don't think she could cope not writing 'my boys' 'with my boys' etc

• Haha
Thread suggestion- everyone went down a rank, Hinch's mem-wah is gonna be a load of wank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I mean who doesn't eat a cheeky chocolate bar or a bag of crisps nearly everyday? That's fair enough. But she never shows nutritious home cooked meals, that she could give Ronnie a bit of and they could all eat as a family. Always just a mugshot, nachos and a shared kebab 🤣 I think if she does have a problem with food, she doesn't need to share it. I wouldn't want to, but she shouldn't share what she's eating/complaining about diets and sharing pictures where she looks worryingly thin
We’re still waiting on the roast bags being demonstrated, I don’t believe she cooks proper family meals. She just decants the Charlie Bingham meals into a pot & takes credit for it (that’s what I’d do if I had loads a money)

We’re still waiting on the roast bags being demonstrated, I don’t believe she cooks proper family meals. She just decants the Charlie Bingham meals into a pot & takes credit for it (that’s what I’d do if I had loads a money)
I'd hire a chef 😉

Reactions: 3
And that’s what I think is wrong with the messages she gives out to her sheeple. ’Heres lil ole Soph, posing and showing that from hip bone to hip bone it’s only 30 cm, flat stomach‘ then posts she’s been eating Fry’s chocolate cream, Maccies and pizza. It’s all wrong. She needs to decide what sort of ’role model’ she wants to be instead of flitting around depending on what’s happening in her sterile, grey life or what’s in her fridge. It’s not good for young women to feel they have to keep up with er and that she portrays real life, especially at the moment. Makes me very sad.
I think Hinch has body dysmorphia. She has most of the classics signs and symptoms. She puts herself as an example of an achievable body type but mentally healthy people know that she achieved that look not in a healthy natural way. I feel sorry for the people that Hinch's behaviours effect their life. She's sick in the head and should get help.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.