Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a cleaning account she does shite all cleaning. Not sure why P&G continue to have her as a partner when all she does is sweep toaster crumbs up and do her laundry. The mind boggles!
Don’t forget cleaning her washing machine drawer 5 times a month

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure that anyone is actively attacking her looks or her size, but more casting an opinion, which is certainly what I did when I said I was never that thin a year after birth. I think on the whole most of us are actually concerned for her health if she is that thin, as she does seem to have severe food issues. The same with talking about her hair, I’m not sure I knew she had extensions so I think most of the comments have been to do with the fact that she’s just had them removed, not had a proper cut. Most also are quite complimentary, saying she does look better. I would never be cruel to anyone about their weight or how they look, and I think we are all the same on here, and that if the comments were derogatory, admin would step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there anyway of checking what engagement her stories/posts actually get? I know we can see her grid post likes, but she doesn’t post those often.

Reactions: 1
Shes gloating about her weight. She's looking unwell. Not only that she's editing tit and all. Absolutely rediculous. No need to film side on and keep patting your tummy. You trying to show that your baby weight has gone? Or trying to prove you aren't pregnant? All you're doing is making people feel bleeping bad. The vanity is seeping through. The whole prudish shy anxious show is finally being put down slowly.

also just wanna say

I appreciate the catch up highlights at the beginning of every new thread 😭🤣 means I miss nothing hahahahaa

Love how she takes such notice of tattle. Cut her birds nest. Trying other colours. Feeding Ron crisps. Mentioning how her relationship isn't perfect and they DO argue 👀 k hun oh and showing herself eating to almost prove she hasn't got issues with food. When she does.

Also new thread name suggestion

Round and round the garden like Henry hinch
Zoph editing her body like there's not an inch to pinch

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don’t forget cleaning her washing machine drawer 5 times a month
Washing machine drawer?? A drawer in a washing machine? Hang on while I go and have a look. Well bugger me there is one! And you have to clean it?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Don’t all shoot me at once I actually think mrs hinch is quite pretty, if her eyebrows didn’t look like Nike tiks and she admitted she had Botox she’d get way less tit! She can’t frown and when she smiles she looks like she’s in pain but apart from that she’s not that bad, I’ve seen uglier - I look like a big lump of corned beef I’m not going to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi just noticed SS has disappeared off the grid about 5 hours ago I wonder if they are going to the same place today. Conspiracy theory 😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t all shoot me at once I actually think mrs hinch is quite pretty, if her eyebrows didn’t look like Nike tiks and she admitted she had Botox she’d get way less tit! She can’t frown and when she smiles she looks like she’s in pain but apart from that she’s not that bad, I’ve seen uglier - I look like a big lump of corned beef I’m not going to lie
I think she's very pretty as well. I think her recent make up looks she's done herself on her IG are a bit questionable, like her drag queen eyebrows. When she was on This Morning she looked lovely. When she looks natural she's nice looking. I don't have an issue with her looks, she is a lovely looking girl 😊

Reactions: 5
I think she's very pretty as well. I think her recent make up looks she's done herself on her IG are a bit questionable, like her drag queen eyebrows. When she was on This Morning she looked lovely. When she looks natural she's nice looking. I don't have an issue with her looks, she is a lovely looking girl 😊
I think she’s really pretty as well, eye brows need work but I’m in no position at the minute to talk about anyone’s eyebrows 🤣 She’s so ugly on the inside though & unfortunately for her that’s what a lot of people will notice first

Reactions: 17
I agree. I actually think she's beautiful. Even more so with less make up. She seems to think that the more slap she has on and the nice clothes people will like her more. I tell you now her hinchers don't care about her looks. She had a lovely little account when she started. Now that only thing that ruins her face is the pound signs in her eyes!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.