Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next thread recap will be : everyone went down a rank and everyone flipped out

Just remember guyyszz Hinch is filming something special for us to have a cheeky chat about tomorrow, ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I spent hours photoshopping Vesty into his Blazin' Squad boyband and creating book covers for Hinch only to be ranked down from VIP to Chatty? Oh, that's unacceptable. I'm fuming and will now go and aggressively rub my neck and squirt pine down my toilet. duck sake.
I would like to know how it works. I’ve got more reaction scores that some VIP members but you have a lot more that most VIP members! Crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was literally about to post something similar to this 😂
So the handful of chopped off hair she showed, do we think that was her actual hair, or did she get the hairdresser to cut a chunk off her stennies for the boomerang?!

Her video today her arms are skinny?? Angles can change things in pictures not saying she didn’t photoshop the one you just shared but the video of her on the farm just normal it’s a bit of a stretch
You can change them on videos too.
Personally Yes I do think she looks normal on the farm one and like I said yesterday Im in no way body shaming.

Reactions: 3
Gotta say not giving a tit about my demotion since when I did hit VIP I got duck all free gifts with its own driver anyways 🥺🤣

Back to Grinch, do prefer the new hair do, I know after having my extensions out I needed a good cut and condition. Hopefully she’ll keep that up and not let birds settle back in there 🤣
Don’t like the garden, it’s gives off memorial garden / wedding altar vibes 😂 to think how much those plants would’ve cost and they completely hide the £300 each fake as duck hanging baskets 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did see somebody ask the garden company about her not tagging them and they said it’s not finished yet so ‘watch this space’. Must be waiting on the perGOOOOLA being fitted then she can put the sex swing on it and look up to the Moon of Maldon every night 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why isn’t she wearing a mask at the hairdressers?!! I’m going today and I’ve got to wear one,all hairdressers around here at least,are insisting on it 🤷‍♀️
I have just had my hair done this morning i feel fecking fabulous daahhhling!! Masks are compulsory for staff and clients, and it didnt feel weird at all, i was too busy being excited that the grey mop was getting seen to!

Just catching up after my early shift this morning guyzzzzzzz. Why are we all surprised at how skinny she looks? Her portion size of yesterdays council estate surf and turf was miniscule. Also, I had a chuckle at SS and Rex having tuna pasta today, she's so desperate to be Grinch 😂 how does Zophs hole taste Stace? Like springtime zoflora or wasabi curry with no wasabi?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely no need for her to film standing side on, she’s not happy with just affecting The Hincher’s mental health, relationships and credit scores but now their eating habits too! 🤬🤬

Oh and just realised I’m no longer a VIP troll either 👍 ATV

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but have i lost the last 21 years and Ronnie has just graduated with a first from Oxford? He’s a little cutie but tell us WHY she is proud of him. Actually, she should be proud of him for serving his first year in the public eye with everything he does filmed and put at risk from his millions of ‘aunties & uncles’. Next thing Auntie Cumslut and Uncle Bumstretcher will be his godparents. 🙄🙄
Surely even the people who read these and report back to Hinch towers have a giggle at some of these comments, they're bleeping gold! Auntie Cumslut 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I miss something on why we were all demoted 🥺? 🤣. Anyway her hair is much better in the shorter style. In my opinion anyhow 😁

Reactions: 2
B939AFD8-70BF-49D0-B113-784BDBC673D4.png
Love this from Jameela Jamil, sick to death of ‘women support women’ bullshit. How about we just support what’s right

Reactions: 26
She’s not that skinny. Look at her arms on this pic....normal size arms but on her pics that she posts there as small as a five year olds!

Too many filters and photoshopping/facetuning going on!
She’s as fake as they come

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.