Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently I am now an active member. I haven't been active for years so I am quite pleased with that - thank you Admin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is from a hinch page looks like the post has been removed...it was the pic of a lenor bottle and the caption was....what shud I do with this....you can imagine some of the reply’s..spray on your fabric / put it in your washing machine / can’t believe this is being asked etc the poster said she thought everyone wud know it was an empty bottle and she wanted ideas to upscale etc 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Missguided are owned by boohoo and they are using modern slaves paid less than min wage in Leicester, it’s been all over the news, she really shouldn’t be supporting them
All her ebay purchases will be made the same way. Am surprised her management haven't had a chat with her about ethics 😂 deaf ears though, she has no moral compass.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder this. Remember how she was Kate to the party 'obsessed' with and 'loving' Escape to the Chateau (Pretty sure she only watched it once)?? Well they had a home range in I think it was Sainsbury's based on the interior of their home (which is way more interesting than castle greyskull) before lockdown, complete with choppable cushions. So yeah, I see this in her future also. You may be getting a bingo soon!
Sainsburys still sell it i work there 🙊

Reactions: 2
New here, this is my first post.

I don't follow Hinch and never have, first heard of her last January when my friend and I arrived in a hotel room for a weekend away and she said "oh those cushions have been hinched!" Me: "...umm, what?"

Sick to the back teeth of being asked "Do you follow Mrs Hinch?" Seriously who is this Hinch lady and why is she so famous for doing what I've quietly been doing in my house for the past 10 years without feeling the need to tell the world that I do it!? What's worse is people who I thought always cleaned their houses as normal now take to social media to report that they cleaned their ovens... erm, didn't you always!? It worries me.

I have a 10 month old and am also sick to the back teeth of being told I need to follow Hinch because her boy's doing this and that - the latest over the weekend, on two separate occasions from two separate people "Do you follow Mrs Hinch? Her little boy is 1 and is hiding shoes it is so funny!"

:rolleyes: no disrespect to the little boy, but I could not give a flying F mate...

Sorry guys, needed to get that rant off my chest! 😂 #justlearning #ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Why isn’t she wearing a mask at the hairdressers?!! I’m going today and I’ve got to wear one,all hairdressers around here at least,are insisting on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Why isn’t she wearing a mask at the hairdressers?!! I’m going today and I’ve got to wear one,all hairdressers around here at least,are insisting on it 🤷‍♀️
They are supposed to, but I guess there will be some that bend the rules.

Who changed the goal posts? I was on well known but have gone back to active, are the bots at work?
I was well known and I’ve gone down back to member and I have more reactions than you, I must be out of favour with the people in charge!

edited to add: Maybe they are factoring in number of messages posted now too?

They've changed the rules apparently. Which I get if it was for new members. But why demote existing hard working comics like us. 😆
I’ve been demoted from VIP. I agree with you, the rules should have been for new members going forward.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been demoted too! Were people honestly complaining about threads derailing because people chatted about getting VIP?! No words 😂

I see grinch now has that identikit haircut that everyone has

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.