Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably damaged her hair from the weight of them and having them in for so long, so had to have a break. Won't be long before she gets carl to put them back in. I'm amazed he styled it while it was like that!

Reactions: 6
Filming for P&G today, wonder how long it will be before she says she's 'Anxious' for someone who claims to be anxious she's good with all these photoshoots and filming isn't she!
And what a weird way to stand when she was showing that dress off. Her pose was screaming "Look how slim I am!"

Reactions: 33
Has Ronnie ever been given a sandwich for his lunch instead of pasta and curries?! 😒

Reactions: 6
The eBay dresses are clearly just a bleeping joke to her. When it comes to going out and leaving the house etc she would never dare wear one. Just expects all of her sheep to do it in stead. She’s disgusting.
AAABBF9C-C114-40F9-A0A4-FEB90EC8B977.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guuuuyesszzz I'm just too busy to be on my socials today so catch up tomorrow bye guysszzz love your messages BUTTTT even though I'm so busy here's a video of me with a load of slap on, my new hair do and a cheeky frock on. So busy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Filming for P&G today, wonder how long it will be before she says she's 'Anxious' for someone who claims to be anxious she's good with all these photoshoots and filming isn't she!
And what a weird way to stand when she was showing that dress off. Her pose was screaming "Look how slim I am!"
Her legs are just like bones! So thin! Which is fine btw BUT I'm sure she mentioned being on a diet last week 🤔😥

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it she’s had short hair before? Why she’s acting as though she had a massive chop showing a big chunk of hair cut off when really it was all extensions and a few inches off? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So I agree, her hair is beautiful. Let’s hope she keeps it like that because as a hairdresser an ordinary person like us, it was obv too much hassle to brush.

I CANNOT just cannot get over how thin she is. They say the camera adds 10lbs too. She’s emaciated, it’s worrying! She seems to be revelling in just how gaunt she is. Not good for an influenza influencer, reaching out to so many young girls!

Reactions: 8
With her short volumed hair and skinny body her new hairstyle makes her look even more of a lollipop, she’s got the unattractive skinny look now, she looks awful

Reactions: 18
Is she that skinny really though? On her boring day at Stacey's whenever Stacey put a picture of her up she didn't look as skinny as she looks on her own stories

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.