Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very very skeleton-esk whether she is that skinny or not on the stomach area you can see all her shoulder and collar bones protruding it’s not a nice look. She’s definitely got her Spanx on in that video because the video from the far suggested a completely different body to the one she’s shown this morning.

P.s I’ve been demoted too 🙄

Reactions: 9
Wtf!? A day off?? She usually tells us the evening before so I can prepare myself for the day
Sorry if anyone's already said this, but I'm calling it that sometimes today we'll get a story consisting of

"Guyyzzz I don't know what to make about wearing masks all the time.. I'm just so nervous guyzzzz.. I have a weird feeling in my tummy.. can't put my finger on it.. anyone else feel like this?"
Of course we won’t! Covid-19 hasn’t even happened in Hinch’s little world

Reactions: 11
she deffo photoshops pictures. The one of her on ronnies birthday was blatantly obvious!

I’ve done it myself though 😂 I do love an aul Facetune 🙌🏼😂
Haha me too!
Could it be one of those weird Tiktok filters that makes your body look slimmer in videos?

Reactions: 2
Haha me too!
Could it be one of those weird Tiktok filters that makes your body look slimmer in videos?
tik tok can make you look slimmer????

*scousedolly heads straight to the App Store to download such Sorcery*

i deffo think it’s a conscious effort to
Make herself look slimmer. The way she keeps touching her stomach and jutting her Shoulders out. It all screams eating disorder with a side of photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she that skinny really though? On her boring day at Stacey's whenever Stacey put a picture of her up she didn't look as skinny as she looks on her own stories
She’s not that skinny. Look at her arms on this pic....normal size arms but on her pics that she posts there as small as a five year olds!

Too many filters and photoshopping/facetuning going on!

Attachments

No way has this woman got anxiety, she is quite enjoying bragging what she has been doing like shopping, being pampered & fawned over doing a photo shoot, she makes me so angry that she plays the anxiety card all the time, she hasn’t got a clue at all!

Reactions: 18
I think she’s got body dysmorphia or something. My friend has it and they’re similar. Stick thin but always talking about diets and how they need to work on their post baby body etc.

Reactions: 11
She’s not that skinny. Look at her arms on this pic....normal size arms but on her pics that she posts there as small as a five year olds!

Too many filters and photoshopping/facetuning going on!
I think she looks so much better in the farm photo,like a naturally slim girl?

Reactions: 5
Guys not been on in a few days to find my year long VIP status has been stollen from me!! Fuming 😜.

Gutted I missed his live. Is he really as drippy as he makes out in her stories?

Reactions: 8
Guys not been on in a few days to find my year long VIP status has been stollen from me!! Fuming 😜.

Gutted I missed his live. Is he really as drippy as he puts on in her stories?
Hinch hacked in and demoted most of us 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t like commenting on looks. Whether she’s naturally that thin or is filtering, photoshopping- both are concerning and irresponsible

Also because I’ve been off a few days it may have been spoken about.

How fuming do you think she is that In the style are doing a month long photo shoot in Ibiza with different influences (Billie fares, Jaq Jossa, Charlotte Geordie shire and someone from love island) and she still hasn’t been asked to model some clothes!!! I think this is 100% why she’s had a massive weight loss and keeps posting her tit dress selfies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she looks so much better in the farm photo,like a naturally slim girl?
I agree! There’s a girl I follow and she posts pics and videos showing how you can totally change your body shape just by doing certain things with angles and where you position your legs and stuff. Its a total eye opener!

**edited to add I follow her on insta. I dont follow her around like a stalker 🙈😂

• Haha
I really don’t like commenting on looks. Whether she’s naturally that thin or is filtering, photoshopping- both are concerning and irresponsible
Agree but she is parading herself in her outfits for the world to see. If it’s something that is touchy for her she wouldn’t do it surely? Knowing the ‘trolls’ comment on everything (or have an opinion in many cases). Let’s also not forget she chose to become this Instagram ‘icon’ she could have turned down working with p&g and all the other brands that she will happily receive gifts off. I follow a lot of accounts that openly say they are asked to receive gifts to promote but turn them down. If you have 3.6M followers and only accept the good comments and delete the negative, constructive, ones that don’t fit your vibe then you’re living in a dream world and it’s expected she has snowflake mentality

Reactions: 16
For a cleaning account she does shite all cleaning. Not sure why P&G continue to have her as a partner when all she does is sweep toaster crumbs up and do her laundry. The mind boggles!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.