Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate, I feel ya. Im having mine done like that. I'll swing for hairdresser if they ask if its a hinch cut mind.

My problem is I do start arguing with them, discussing what she does wrong but they reply with stupid tit and I feel like I lose the will to leave. Cant argue with stupid!!

Tesco by any chance??
You’ll have to look them dead in the eyes and pretend you don’t know who she is. Then ask them about her whilst they’re blow drying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
I tend tondo circles they more in then triangles do these people know nothing 🤷‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 3
She's only had her extensions taken out!! She hasn't had her hair cut. Really annoys me when she says she's braved the chop like she's gone in and had her own hair cut off lol

It'll be funny to see what her hair will look like in the memoir photo shoot.... the hair dresser that was there is well known for wigs and fake hair...

Reactions: 17
Why didn't she get her hair done before the photoshoot... she looks a lot nicer with her hair shorter. Would have looked a lot better shorter if she's wearing a tacky frock

Reactions: 19
A Hinch homeware range and clothing range in collaboration with a certain supermarket is happening in the near future. You heard it here first.
She already did a loungewear set which was hideous and gave proceeds to charity. Obviously since the sell out it hasn’t been restocked as she knows she can make money for herself instead

Reactions: 5
Morning Tittlers (auto correct ha! But I like it!)
So I see Blake & Ivy (kids clothes not dog clothes) are gifting left right and centre the past couple of days.
Zoph - I’ll spell it for you so you can use your grown up handwriting! # G I F T E D
ATFV 😘

Reactions: 23
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping tria. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
Isn’t that one of those rugs you put into your kids bedroom? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching her stories from yesterday and the tuna pasta portions she gave herself and Jamie were tiny! Compared to when I have pasta anyway 🤭🤭

Reactions: 7
I've just watched her stories from yesterday I can see her sitting with her back to the camera holding a piece of hair but cannot see any other hair pics. Has she deleted them?

Reactions: 1
Anybody seen The Sun post two articles online about Grinch? The first is about her amazing hair hacks and the other about how wonderful her garden makeover is! Some proper arse licking reporting for some reason. If anybody could share them for others to read that would be good as I’m not very “techno” I’m afraid lol

I've never seen it either 😂
I have seen it - a photo of the Audi and the Rangerover in front of the extended house was posted on her private account at xmas - the caption was ‘christmas at the Hinches’ or something. There’s a screen shot on one of the previous threads (no idea which one I’m sorry).

Maybe someone here still has it and can repost...

Why didn't she get her hair done before the photoshoot... she looks a lot nicer with her hair shorter. Would have looked a lot better shorter if she's wearing a tacky frock
Because she won’t keep it like that, the extensions will go back in sooner or later.

Reactions: 3
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
What Facebook group is this on? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think she’s bitten off way more than she can chew, hair that she actually has to style and real life flowers to water that aren’t plastic.

Sorry Tufty King Ronsomes, but that’s enough fresh air for you, back behind the sofa you go as mummaz is busy. Maybe she’ll toss him an Ella’s pouch for good measure🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why an earth is she standing like that whilst showing that dress?!? Normal angle for a photo, odd angle to stand at for a video. She looks like a mannequin, so stiff and bloody awkward.

Reactions: 25
Why an earth is she standing like that whilst showing that dress?!? Normal angle for a photo, odd angle to stand at for a video. She looks like a mannequin, so stiff and bloody awkward.
Gosh she is unhealthily thin now unless it’s been photoshopped to hell.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.